Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: War on cryptocurrency!  (Read 4183 times)
Relmarrowny

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:42:05 AM

An investigation from many investors will cause market turmoil. Those who start taking advantage of Bitcoin's value for illicit purposes will lead to pity.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

prices are very volatile so the government is afraid of its citizens falling poor due to crypto. Crypto must have high education in order to succeed in crypto
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

Each of those states that banned crypto-currencies faced certain problems. Basically, this is hacker attacks, which can significantly affect the economy of the country.
khordination

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

As soon a crypto can be used in specie to pay for things, governments will flock to it. Some are considering it a strategic asset like gold...
lebronLALK

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:53:05 AM

If governments are open to crypto, their country will attract talents and tech skills and far more tax income due to booming innovation wealth.
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

the main factor of this I think is that the crypto system is not controlled by the government, and the government has difficulty applying taxes to crypto holders.

It will be extremely difficult for the countries and their governments to control the holders of the cryptocurrencies: they stay anonymous. Not many people want to pay taxes for sure.
Reality5

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
The cryptocurrency war may still be for another one year but I am sure it will not last forever as some government will like accept cryptocurrency.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
Is there really a war on cryptocurrency with the government? I never thought of this because the government are only doing for the best and security of their people or their constituents. As we all know that because of anonymity blockchain is nothing. I have the empathy of the government situations and they cryptocurrency system should understand the importance of KYC rather than anonymity.

Yaminat

Activity: 537

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:50:14 PM

The reasons of course our money. In my country politics are used to steal, so with blockchain and decentralization would come up and my country they would not be able to do that anymore.
I understand you, in my country the same trend! Politicians will not give up their chairs just like that, so I think that the blockchain technology is playing against them!

gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Not sure if your statement here is correct. No one is declaring war against crypto. They are restricting it for various reasons in different countries, but that's about it. And it's just few countries in general ...

Maybe I am a blind man but I do not see this movement. Yes, the popularity of the cryptocurrencies and gradually growing but does it mean that the society will refuse using cash?
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

Why is that?

I think that is possible to happen but maybe it will not be long time war. Politicians are one of the influence people in the world, so if they have thought about one thing it is possible that their followers will agreed to that specially if they have strong information to depend their stands. War on crypto currency will be in short time period because maybe they will realize the advantages of crypto currency in our industry or world.
jeromix
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Ako Bayot!

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:05:33 PM

If governments are open to crypto, their country will attract talents and tech skills and far more tax income due to booming innovation wealth.
yes it is true and actually it is happening in the Philippines where the government is positive and support cryptocurrency. Which means that we are free in cryptocurrency to use and really it is so good to enjoy the benefits of cryptocurrency that brought to us the Filipinos.

Rsamunios

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

I wonder how much noise they will keep making before they eventually realize this is a war they may not actually be able to win. No matter how much each country is trying to attack the space, the more it just keeps growing.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

Not sure if your statement here is correct. No one is declaring war against crypto. They are restricting it for various reasons in different countries, but that's about it. And it's just few countries in general ...

Maybe I am a blind man but I do not see this movement. Yes, the popularity of the cryptocurrencies and gradually growing but does it mean that the society will refuse using cash?
i don't think i will refuse, but i will later use it because it follows the times. for now there are a lot of rejection, but that is natural, because there are still many calculations to legalize it
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:13:09 PM

Government of other country declaring war against cryptocurrencies simply because they cannot control it, and they cannot collect taxes on cryptocurrencies
No government never want some thing in their country in which they have no control. Cryptocurrency is a decentralised currency which is not under control of any government. Cryptocurrency directly affects an country economy by affecting their country national currency value at international market. And this thing turn many government against of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency volatile nature and its untraceable transaction also created many problems for many government. China, Bangladesh, Ecuador etc like country already ban cryptocurrency in their country and also put pressure in different country to do that same.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Komissarnik

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

Government of other country declaring war against cryptocurrencies simply because they cannot control it, and they cannot collect taxes on cryptocurrencies

There is no war against the crypto currency. It's all fantasy. There is a perfectly normal economic aspiration to receive income from the states. History repeats itself. Earlier in the days of the opening of the Silk Road, everyone tried to make money on it, while the states did not restrict free trade for private traders
Ayencyet79

Activity: 130

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

because banks do not want crypto or bitcoin to be used by all the people and the banking community through its government will definitely make a ban to protect their interests Wink Wink
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:16:44 PM

Why is that?

Nothing happen, They just thinking it negatively. They thinking it just to see wrong news from negative mentality people. I think government are loosing money from this sector as people are using in secretly. So my saying is, if government make rules for people, they can trade it with government Tex pay. Government can gainer.
AncientMystery

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:42:27 PM

This may be caused by numerous reasons, main reason is that it may really collapse economical systems of some countries and this is understandable that they are afraid.

warriorcryptobar

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:53:05 PM

Because the people developing the products are incapable of producing mainstream products at the moment, by their standards. When the technology gets better, and it it worthy of showcasing for mass adoption, then they will have a listen. I don't want to promote this as the future right now. I mean, could you pull up 90 percent of coins without working products, and push this ON THE ENTIRE WORLD. Probably not. Even if you push what does work, whats left is noticeable in the industry.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: