Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:59:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin price recover?  (Read 2211 times)
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

This is the risk the risk of bitcoin. We all know that the bitcoin price is not stable, why some peple are suprised that the bitcoin price is low?. It will recover just wait, don't be afraid there is a lotof time to increase the value od bitcoin again. Just trust bitcoin.
Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:56:13 PM

Undoubtedly, yes - inflation will never be lost. The question is only in the time of this event.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:01:46 PM

I think this happens every once in a while and it doesn't really bother me even if it hits rock bottom. Something is behind this yearly dump and the worst thing we can do is panic selling. I see these times as the best opporutnity to invest more at a low price. It's also a good time to buy altcoins. I am thinking of investing in ethereum, I think 2018 is the year for it.
HTHP

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:02:54 PM

As long as there is buyers the price will recover soon. This is the market rules.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:03:19 PM

The BTC price is already recovering. You can check the news. It's back to $10k
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:05:04 PM

Today the outlook was still bearish, maybe the price will drop to 8K later this week. But when the price is that low, many people will start buying again, and bitcoin will surge to another ath. The mainstream was waiting since December last year for this to happen and now they'll all step in.

colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:09:18 PM

Bitcoin is struggling with all possibility for it to get back to where it was before, as the father of most of the token, its fall has affected the price of most token. today it drop to 9,589 but of recent it has increase again in growth to $11,027.20 and it is still moving, in my own prediction it will move back to 14,000 from now till 20th, January 2018
invot

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

This might be the worst Bitcoin dip through the year.

This is an adjustment to stabilize prices in cryptomarket. This is why counting on a robot to help you with the best strategy in trading cryptos.

BTCBTCBTC

Arksun1

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

Was kinda like the perfect storm.  A large spike upwards in the past month above normal trend + Chinese New Year slump (which happens every year) + Bitcoin futures market taking advantage of Chinese New Year setting date on 16/17th of this month + FUD news stories.

..and yet here we see Bitcoin wanting to rise again.

If Bitcoin can weather all that and STILL be ok, I really wouldn't be worried about the future of crypto, I'm not Smiley
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:29:48 PM

It will be recovered by the weekend Smiley.

When you say 'recovered', what do you mean? All the way back to $20,000? Or, do you consider a different level to be 'recovered'?
nathan713

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:52:32 PM

The price will recover, it always does and will go even higher.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

Early 2018 bitcoin prices slumped. When will the bitcoin price recover? How is your prediction?
Of course yes. Not becauae it was dumping right now that doesnt mean that it will continue until it has no value. It was normal to bitcoin to decrease its value becauae thats one characteristic of it, being volatile. Actually Im much excited right now when I saw that bitcoin price was falling because it was already happen before. The next to it was surely a boosts again. We just need to have faith and learn to wait for. Do not lose hope its normal.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:58:43 PM

Bitcoin price was volatile nobody can predict how it going to be stable at this time.But I am surely it was recovering and move on sooner or later its price is always flactuating it is normal that its decreases anytime and increases again after dump price.This is the best time to buy btc ay the lower price and invest it.
LegGekkouga

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

Early 2018 bitcoin prices slumped. When will the bitcoin price recover? How is your prediction?

Yes especially I think one or two weeks from now. There are dramas lately that's why it went down. But the best is yet to come new bitcoin people are joining now and investors are slowly trusting the bitcoin currency.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SNAPCITY ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Geo-location adventure game ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ TOKENSALE   ❱ ❱  ANN   ❱ ❰  BOUNTY ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:05:31 PM

The price of bitcoin will eventually recover. Right now people are panic selling their coins. This is causing the price to fall (this usually happens every year around this month and ends up recovering soon) and thus creating more opportunity for people who believes in bitcoin to invest in. Once again when people will start to invest on bitcoin, the price will end up recovering.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Bionicgalaxy

Activity: 317
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

Yes it will definitely will. May not today or in the following days since, we are not yet in the middle of 2018 so we should not be fear that it will not go back again and maybe it will continuously drop down. It happens all the time drop down and go back rise again. We should wait, and that is the only thing we can do just wait.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:08:16 PM

It will be recovered by the weekend Smiley.

When you say 'recovered', what do you mean? All the way back to $20,000? Or, do you consider a different level to be 'recovered'?
If you are told that the cost of bitcoin will be 20,000 or 30,000, from this something will change, will you believe it? )) Nobody can say with precision what the cost will be in Bitcoins tomorrow or in the future.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Artgame

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:12:16 PM

I hope so. When some big good news will be published and more big investors will come, and the market would be increased. But when, and how high it can jump, I think no one can predict for sure.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

Now the bitcoin and altcoins are so dip their prices i dont know what happen to the market but i know the prices of bitcoin and altcoins will be recover as soon as possible and dont be panic.

Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:18:20 PM

Of course it will be after a while it will start to rise up and here is the exact time I say it is difficult when it all happens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: