Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the bitcoin price recover?  (Read 2211 times)
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:10:27 AM

From the time the bid stock exchanges started futures trades on BTC I`m calm to the Bitcoin future al all.
Great money of the real economy was paid to this and it cannot drop like bitconnect anymore)
Well i think bitcoin is really dropping each day but this is not fear as far as we know the  fort and back movement of the price then it can really get rise every now and then because it is the nature of bitcoin price no doubt about it it can really recover in the next day or maybe in the next month or year so then we dont have to be afraid of what is tbe present price because it can be change anytime anywhere.
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:19:18 AM

A dip happens about this time of year, every year
yes, same with you. for people who have long known bitcoin, the price drop that happened this time will not give any influence. because of the decline in the price of bitcoin seems to have become an annual cycle that certainly happens in the beginning of the year.

golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:21:30 AM

It will recover. Don't panic.
true, the panic will only make the bitcoin price is decreasing. keep calm, and don't do panic selling

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:32:54 AM

It will recover. Don't panic.
true, the panic will only make the bitcoin price is decreasing. keep calm, and don't do panic selling

Panics is how whales earn money, that is here described so many times. Same whales drop the price
by selling a lot of Bitcoins, now people who bought think it will rise, but no it is going down. To big supply
whales are still selling, now panic is started and people rush to sell, supply is higher then demand. In one
moment whales stops with selling and start to buy from the cheapest orders. They have Bitcoins back, they
have money from difference in price of sell and buy. Just newbies and beginners suffer in the end, nothing new.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BreachOfEuphoria

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:35:23 AM

I think it will recover. It will take 1-2 weeks or maybe a whole month but i think it will recover.
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:38:39 AM

Early 2018 bitcoin prices slumped. When will the bitcoin price recover? How is your prediction?

Just look at the monthly charts for bitcoin. On worst case scenario bitcoin has a bad month, normally when fud arrives and generates panic selling, and then the dust settles and bitcoin comes back stronger than ever. Bitcoin is not dead, and I don't think it will ever die. On worst case scenario I would say it will start recovering in the next week, and it will be testing new highs during the next month. Bitcoin took a few hits this month, with ETFs being uncertain again, regulation is getting heavy again, fees got incredibly high due to network congestion, and a few more things. The thing is, that FUD regarding regulation will slowly vanish as things get done, and LN should arrive this year, so network congestion will be solved, so I'm pretty confidant that BTC wll recover as usual.
bitcoin will be more strong than previously, this is not the first time bitcoin we have experience a thing like this, the current situation on bitcoin be dropped is just tempera, expect the big move. 
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:39:12 AM

will be recovered by the  march 2018.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:39:27 AM

No one can say. Lets Observe in just a week.. maybe there`s a change in price but i don`t know if will go up or down. its my opinion but there are some expert in trading that can say what are their opinions on bitcoin prices and when will it change. Just don`t panic be patience and trust yourself.

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
Manuj

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:47:21 AM

Early 2018 bitcoin prices slumped. When will the bitcoin price recover? How is your prediction?

This will not last until the end of the week. As a matter of fact, I am seeing more green than red right now although it is sad that Bitcoin as well as Ethereum are still suffering bloody. But never ask whether Bitcoin price will recover or not. It is there all the time, well at least it will not be gone in the next 10 decades or so. So you should try to keep yourself at ease with all these dip. Everything will recover.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:51:47 AM

All you can do is believe in bitcoin if you hold it and hold it if you are skeptical of what beat bitcoin and sell your bitcoin. Do not make any posts that will make the pros and cons between bitcoin and skeptic with bitcoin.

krism

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:57:34 AM

Yes definitely it will recover anytime soon. A sudden slump of bitcoin price is our chance to buy more bitcoin, hold it and wait until the price will bounce back to normal. Anyway this event is just temporary. We just have to stay calm and believe that everything will be normal.
rafhapeng

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:13:55 AM

btc down.ak time to buy.me i have negative profit.so i will hold until reach 1M
mikaeala15

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:14:48 AM

Just like the old times, this always happened to bitcoin's price. It's goes down but after a few days it back again in a higher price.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:26:04 AM

Soon. Believe it. This month is like a great sale to those who want to invest in bitcoin. Just let it pass and everything is fine.

yes i agree,this month is like a bitcoin sale many bitcoiners are waiting this big dump this is the best time and the right opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin to hold and to make a investment,anyways do not make panic selling that is the reason why bitcoin price decreasing much better hold your bitcoin and wait until the price will pump back because this scenario is only for temporary.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:32:06 AM

Yes, it will recover. I know that. I think the price of bitcoin will drops only for this January 2018 and after that it will rise again and make us happy and millionaire again. Like my experiencing today, I always need money, i have deficit in money, because of this, I sell some of the bitcoin. I think most of the people experiencing this also. This may be the reason, why bitcoins dropped but I believe in bitcoin, I believe in the future.
Westinhome

Activity: 1610
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 04:18:53 AM

The reason why the price of bitcoin drop it is because that some other countrys are totally banned the bitcoin, The bitcoin has a strenght in crypto currencies i know the bitcoin price will recover sooner.
frmracc

Activity: 728
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:21:34 AM

It will recover for sure, it's a normal thing happen actually. It's the same thing happen on 2014-2017, the price of bitcoin crashed in the early month and it will recover again. I think the bitcoin price will recover next month, if you look at the market right now, all altcoins start recovering today.
Btcjunpitz18

Activity: 160
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:28:17 AM

It will recover for sure, it's a normal thing happen actually. It's the same thing happen on 2014-2017, the price of bitcoin crashed in the early month and it will recover again. I think the bitcoin price will recover next month, if you look at the market right now, all altcoins start recovering today.

I agree with you, you cannot predict when it goes down or goes high. But I believe bitcoin will recover its value. Do not lost hope....
Caraphernalia

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:28:58 AM

Yes, as we all know bitcoins value is not stable. There are times that bitcoins value is high and sometimes it is low. You just have to wait for the right time if you want to withdraw your money with a profit.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:32:48 AM

Yes, i believe it will recover. There were many things that made bitcoin price decreased sharply but bitcoin has proven to be sustainable. I presume this situation as an event to buy altcoins at cheaper price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: