Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:35:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: One good thing about the crash  (Read 2241 times)
Mapagmahal
Copper Member

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 11:06:41 PM

This is the moment i am waiting for. Because there are a lot of people that will sell even if at loss especially those people with weak hands. I think for traders when they see the market crash. This is a perfect opportunity to buy some good coins and maybe can recover up to x2 or x5.

i use to be a hunter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:00:39 AM

personally, I am glad that I can buy coins at cheaper prices. sooner or later, the market will start to grow and the price of coins will grow.
This same statement was said in January at the beginning of the crash and here in August you're repeating the mantra, if you have money to spare you can buy more now but if your money is already trapped it will do you a lot of good to stay away and watch where is market is heading.
The good thing about the crash is that it makes people to realise that crypto is not a get-rich-quick scheme but a technology that can be beneficial to existing institutions if properly utilized.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Tayata2005

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:15:47 AM

This was posted in Jan and this is August and we are still experiencing a huge fall. The only thing a big fall does  is that  it allows  newer investors to get in to crypto sphere. It also allows the already existing investors to grow their portfolio
Harz58

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:17:50 AM

The market crashing is terrible for investors especially people who bought the All Time High of coins and tokens. But in everything that has a disadvantage there must always be some advantage. One advantage this crash has is that it provides a valuable opportunity for people to invest and buy cryptocurrencies. Now is the time to invest. Most people always wish they bought cryptos way back when they were cheaper but seem to become blind and scared when the market provides them with an opportunity to make their wishes come true. But wise investors take advantage of such opportunity as this.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:22:42 AM

Everything has a bad and a good side. At this moment, The crypto market is crashing every day, but still, we can find a positive way. Like as, it is the best time to buy coins, because soon o later, we know the price will increase in double from now! Fudders will go away from the crypto, and we will see a very few fudders here. Because fudders are not helpful at all.
each thing in this world bave an advantage in disadvantage. the disadvantage of the bitcoin when crashin is the price is low, all coins will be affected. so th market wil be color blood. but at the same time, it is. good time too if e make in to positive things we can know that this time is a good time to invest because the price is low.
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:31:16 AM

One good thing is only for investors those who wants to invest .. this is the best time for them to buy. I see only this benefit of market crash to the investors.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

In any situation, there are always pros and cons. The market of crypto is still very young. Too many levels of development he must pass. Each fall will bring a certain positive result for the market as a whole.
lajtman

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:20:02 PM

Agree with some people here. The crash provides an opportunity to buy coins cheaper then average price and then hold it until rising.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:22:04 PM

I strongly agree, because at this time all crypto currencies are being tested. altcoins that have a future that will survive this time. altcoins with the bitconnect class will be destroyed and lost. so this is also a test for investors in choosing the best altcoin that should be held next year.
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

I think that one good thing about the crash we all will agree on is the fact that we can now invest in all of the coins we have always wanted to invest in at cheaper rates. The crash resulted in low prices of the coins, and it is way cheaper to make investments now, than as at nine months ago. The crash also made those with weak hands leave, and I think that is a good thing too.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 11:23:07 AM

I believe that the argument is valid. This another way of thinking, looking not only in the negative side that is happening right now. That is a good idea to look at things that way. We can grab tge chance to buy more coins in a more cheaper price.

Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

I believe that the argument is valid. This another way of thinking, looking not only in the negative side that is happening right now. That is a good idea to look at things that way. We can grab tge chance to buy more coins in a more cheaper price.
For the long term, this is the best time. The market fell several times to a certain level-this suggests that it is not going to fall below and may be growth.
terencio

Activity: 742
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:16:42 PM

For my 3 years in crypto but  very active only on 2017, this is the biggest sell of cryptocurrencies so far that I've witness but the good thing is I can accumulate those alts in cheap prices that I thought  I am not able to buy because of the huge spike.

travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:32:31 PM

In the current fall, the best thing is that the projects will finally show what they are. The strong will remain, the weak will go away. Market clear. The forum is also cleaned after the latest innovations. This is a good sign.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1190
Merit: 315

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:37:45 PM

This crash has one good thing. Seems like Bitconnect is finally gone  Cool
yes, most people are just looking for the negative thing in this crash, they dont see for the positive side of it. they dont even know how to find an opportunity for this dip.
Carina.P

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:42:17 PM

In fact, we can see that after each downturn, the market as a whole is worth several times as much as before, waiting for a rebound.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

In fact, we can see that after each downturn, the market as a whole is worth several times as much as before, waiting for a rebound.
The good thing about crash is the cheaper prize of the all cryptocurrency,  that's why many people take that opportunity to buy a lot coins. But if there's some people who see positive side in dip situation, there are some people who think it is not good for them especially to those investors because surely they investment coin is possible to decline or surely they will wait for long time to risenit again.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

the good thing about the crash is it gave a really good chance to the ones that were watching this crypto market but was not dare to invest in. now they have also a good opportunity to join this market because everything is very cheap.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

the good thing that i know is i can do invest on the lower price , that are good thing from me with "limited " capital to start invest , IMO
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:06:52 PM

This crash has one good thing. Seems like Bitconnect is finally gone  Cool

This is surely a good thing because it brings opportunity to everyone. It serves as a catalyst in which people can start up in cryptocurrency without worrying too much on the investment. At the same time, those believer take this as an opportunity and not as a threat. The happenings varries on how we perceive things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: