Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:53:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130748 times)
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:14:12 AM

Yea looking at my mining account, was suppose to have 13 mil, but wallet only has 8 mil... I'll be going back to multipool.... lol

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:01:05 AM

Spoetnik, the issue here unfortunately is related to the share bug in mmcfe-ng. I was able to retroactively fix all the transactions on the pool, but if you made any payouts out of the pool to your personal wallet prior to the fix, I have no easy way to grant you the difference.

This is why your transactions credited amount is much higher than what your personal out-of-pool wallet received, because the numbers were fixed after your payouts were marked as "Paid out to wallet" in the database.

You can see my submitted bug to the mmcfe-ng project here: https://github.com/TheSerapher/php-mmcfe-ng/issues/611

i never took 1 coin out.
any coins i received were entirely random and from the pool and also did not respect the pay out limit i had chose in options.

no offense but all i hear over and over is bullshit excuses why i've been raped with fee's and screwed out of what i earned from the first minute
before AND after you said your fixed things.

I'm out i won't be mining this anymore that's for sure..

its kinda funny how when i complained earlier that i was paying 50% fee's the fee's magically got normal too..
look at pic #1
I made 14.7 million coins and i was given automatically to my wallet 625,117 coins and charged a fee of 294,047 coins
WHAT THE FUCK MAN !? that is damn near 50% !
AND it was like that exactly before you guys said it was being fixed and what was fixed is i received a random 1 time deposit of 1 million coins est.
and after that i've made like 40,000 coins in a 24 hr period waiting for the rest and thinking im doin 1.5 per 24 hrs like everyone else such as the guy i mentioned..

Well congrats and thanks for nothing this is gay !
Sad if your telling me you can't make this right.. i KNOW how much you guys are taking in.. hit the trillion coin mark yet ?
my coins were lost by the pool (that charges me 50% fee's) and i'm told over and over no matter what its normal.
and once i pull a screenshot out of my hat.. i hear oh oh oh oh well uhhh yeah i guess your screwed sorry

fuck this

FUD first & ask questions later™
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 01:21:41 AM

Tell me real simple is this correct please.

Account balances and a wallet shot..

8/18/2013 - 3:00am

8/19/2013 - 1:50pm

14 million coins missing ?

edit:
Last night one of the regulars there said he was doing about 37/40kh/s roughly and getting 100k an hr the whole time non stop.
i also did not bring up the matter he did, so i asked him more info and he pasted it into chat including his stats est's balances etc.
And his data seems normal mine does not.. i shouldn't be pulling in 1,300 p/hr while he gets 100,000 p/hr.
On the user page it showed he was est to make 1 mill per 24 hrs and that is what he was getting.
My column in the same chart showed i should be getting about 1.5 mill per 24 hrs. and i am doing 80 vs that guys 40.
If i remember who it was i can get the guy to back me up on this if needed..

that website that hosts your pictures, "fastpic.ru" has some wierd advertisements, of what appears to be very young girls

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Sakuro

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:01:06 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 02:18:13 AM by Sakuro

Warning:

ADT IS A PREMINED IFC FREAK !

ADT is really bullshit, ADT never goes to ANDROID! NEVER! and NEVER! to an serious Exchange!

Do not make false promotion with the widespread trustworthy name "Android." yes it is a problem, ADT is a bad failed joke

i love bitcoins

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:16:19 AM

Warning:

ADT IS A FUCKING PREMINED IFC FREAK !

ADT is really bullshit, ADT never goes to ANDROID! NEVER! and NEVER! to an serious Exchange!

Do not make false promotion with the widespread trustworthy name "Android." yes it is a problem , you sucker, ADT is a bad failed joke

agree!!!!!!!!! Roll Eyes
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:45:18 AM

Tell me real simple is this correct please.

Account balances and a wallet shot..

8/18/2013 - 3:00am

14 million coins missing ?

edit:
Last night one of the regulars there said he was doing about 37/40kh/s roughly and getting 100k an hr the whole time non stop.
i also did not bring up the matter he did, so i asked him more info and he pasted it into chat including his stats est's balances etc.
And his data seems normal mine does not.. i shouldn't be pulling in 1,300 p/hr while he gets 100,000 p/hr.
On the user page it showed he was est to make 1 mill per 24 hrs and that is what he was getting.
My column in the same chart showed i should be getting about 1.5 mill per 24 hrs. and i am doing 80 vs that guys 40.
If i remember who it was i can get the guy to back me up on this if needed..

that website that hosts your pictures, "fastpic.ru" has some wierd advertisements, of what appears to be very young girls

i wouldn't know i use the addon called Adblock plus maybe you heard about it ?
/s

oh and i want my issue resolved not changing the subject to critique the file hoster i used.
If the staff here has a problem with the picture host they can pm and i will promptly remove the links and re-uplaod the pictures to an alt hoster..

subject ?

i was given 1 million coins from 15 i made and charged a 50% fee on that 1 million i did get !

THAT is what i want to talk about.

billym2k

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:56:59 AM

Man, how'd you get 15 million coins yesterday with 40 khash? I'm getting ~100k an hour with 500 khash.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:33:03 AM

Man, how'd you get 15 million coins yesterday with 40 khash? I'm getting ~100k an hour with 500 khash.

i was 8th on the pool and it took me about 60 seconds to grab wallet and load a bat file to mine..
here is some stats i grabbed way after i started mining..

Network Hashrate: 14.252 MH/s    
Pool Hashrate: 16.914 MH/s    
Pool Sharerate: 0.59 Shares/s    
Pool Workers: 15

short answer = i was close to first guy in after the pre-miners before reward changed
and don't forget i was getting about 1,300 an hr almost the whole time like i already said many times earlier..

oh an read more carefully i said i was doing 80 (about 82 avg)

jagrapolite5 (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:47:11 AM

Warning:

ADT IS A FUCKING PREMINED IFC FREAK !

Do not make false promotion with the widespread trustworthy name "Android." yes it is a problem , you sucker, ADT is a bad failed joke

agree!!!!!!!!! Roll Eyes

i like the fud guys Smiley  2% premine at the speed these blocks are hashing there are ppl that have mined that much already if not more.....and plz look at the bounty list and credits, everyone is listed in this project and are fully behind it, http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php general, many giveaways bounties and action!!! promotion!!! and support!!! trust me i will be spending alot more then 3 days worth of mining on this project. so i dont see how you can fud like that at least read or do the math before fudin man its more legit that way.

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:55:47 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 11:25:36 AM by jagrapolite5

i was 8th on the pool and it took me about 60 seconds to grab wallet and load a bat file to mine..
here is some stats i grabbed way after i started mining..

Network Hashrate: 14.252 MH/s    
Pool Hashrate: 16.914 MH/s    
Pool Sharerate: 0.59 Shares/s    
Pool Workers: 15

short answer = i was close to first guy in after the pre-miners before reward changed
and don't forget i was getting about 1,300 an hr almost the whole time like i already said many times earlier..

oh an read more carefully i said i was doing 80 (about 82 avg)

man thats fucked up what happened with the pool man, you should have posted something on my forums, i haven't checked here in a while, its been really busy with everything thats going on im enjoying the action though, http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php hit me up on here, these forums arent for real its just a slow motion trollbox, but gatta do anns everywhere so had to do it. hit me up man ill do my best to make this right, i dunno why  Lollaskates doesn't want to try to make this right, but no biggie.    

and hey to you fudders i wouldnt be able to fix issues like this w/o coins. a none premine coin is unsustainable, unless the coin dev has alot of hash power to compensate for the premine, and if they hash it up they wont be using it for promotions lol they will keep it so its a stale coin, and if its a coin w/o premine its usualy ppl with alot of hash doing pump and dumps of early blocks, no premine coins are popular why ? stale, abandonned, unsupported, pump&dump? what is it you like about these none promotable coins? what i listed ? lol

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:03:35 AM

hey Lollaskates would you like some adt with the 5% of all my mining forever? id like to make this right man so we could be more helpfull.
I appreciate the pool to the outmost of extent, ty again Smiley

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 08:16:39 AM

Also need more pools made or found, plz reply @ the official forum i rarely check here.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 09:15:51 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 09:57:15 AM by jagrapolite5

I need flaws pointed out in this project! so i can address them asap, keep it coming, do you research plz,

This coin came out with Wallet, Block Explorer, Pool, Forums, Faucets, Solo node, bounties, Games and so much more.  1st day!

That's what you call a proper beginning!

I don't know of any other coin that came out this well developed from day 1! matter effect most alts don't have even half that list being months old+.
And trolls YOU can vote on how this premine "which is smaller then a 1-3 day mine to some" is spent!!!

This is a community project no need to complain tell me what to spend it on!!!

We even have a bounty for ideas lol

Also if anyone is selling ADT i will buy it toss me a tell at http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php

Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:25:17 AM

What do you think that happens when I start a Windows coin? or a Coca Cola coin?

What if you had a company and somebody made a coin with your name in it?
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:28:58 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 02:32:52 PM by jagrapolite5

What do you think that happens when I start a Windows coin? or a Coca Cola coin?

read the disclaimer on the first page. + itll be changed if it has to, and i did not make the coin, lol live public project everything is malleable.

dulinxu

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 12:48:12 PM

anyone sell me some adt

TERRA - Bring profits to support community, starting from cross-border payment ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Lollaskates

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 02:45:24 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 03:13:10 PM by Lollaskates

Spoetnik, the issue here unfortunately is related to the share bug in mmcfe-ng. I was able to retroactively fix all the transactions on the pool, but if you made any payouts out of the pool to your personal wallet prior to the fix, I have no easy way to grant you the difference.

This is why your transactions credited amount is much higher than what your personal out-of-pool wallet received, because the numbers were fixed after your payouts were marked as "Paid out to wallet" in the database.

You can see my submitted bug to the mmcfe-ng project here: https://github.com/TheSerapher/php-mmcfe-ng/issues/611

i never took 1 coin out.
any coins i received were entirely random and from the pool and also did not respect the pay out limit i had chose in options.

no offense but all i hear over and over is bullshit excuses why i've been raped with fee's and screwed out of what i earned from the first minute
before AND after you said your fixed things.

I'm out i won't be mining this anymore that's for sure..

its kinda funny how when i complained earlier that i was paying 50% fee's the fee's magically got normal too..
look at pic #1
I made 14.7 million coins and i was given automatically to my wallet 625,117 coins and charged a fee of 294,047 coins
WHAT THE FUCK MAN !? that is damn near 50% !
AND it was like that exactly before you guys said it was being fixed and what was fixed is i received a random 1 time deposit of 1 million coins est.
and after that i've made like 40,000 coins in a 24 hr period waiting for the rest and thinking im doin 1.5 per 24 hrs like everyone else such as the guy i mentioned..

Well congrats and thanks for nothing this is gay !
Sad if your telling me you can't make this right.. i KNOW how much you guys are taking in.. hit the trillion coin mark yet ?
my coins were lost by the pool (that charges me 50% fee's) and i'm told over and over no matter what its normal.
and once i pull a screenshot out of my hat.. i hear oh oh oh oh well uhhh yeah i guess your screwed sorry

fuck this

select sum(amount) from transactions where account_id=8 and type="Credit";
+--------------------+
| sum(amount)        |
+--------------------+
| 15353398.818970772 |
+--------------------+

select sum(amount) from transactions where account_id=8 and type="Fee";
+-------------------+
| sum(amount)       |
+-------------------+
| 307067.9763796694 |
+-------------------+

select sum(amount) from transactions where account_id=8 and type="Donation";
+-------------+
| sum(amount) |
+-------------+
|        NULL |
+-------------+

15353398.818970772 * 2% Fees = 307067.9763796694

--------------------------------------------

select sum(amount) from transactions where account_id=8 and type="Debit_AP"; (autopay at threshold out to wallet address)
+------------------+
| sum(amount)      |
+------------------+
| 1276993.34379885 |
+------------------+

select sum(amount) from transactions where account_id=8 and type="Debit_MP"; (manual out to wallet address)
+-------------+
| sum(amount) |
+-------------+
|        NULL |
+-------------+

select sum(amount*1000) from transactions where account_id=8 and type="Debit_AP" and id<6238; (this is the amount of autopays you did OUT of the pool before the fix was retroactively done, thus screwing yourself and what I was talking about in my post, you idiot.) Multiplied by 1,000 (which was the decimal place fix).
+------------------+
| sum(amount*1000) |
+------------------+
|   14759335.08554 |
+------------------+

Look familiar?
(total corrected) - (paid out already)             (unaccounted for)
14759335.08554 - 1276993.34379885 = 13482341.74171115

This is a side-effect of a previously unknown bug to the mmcfe-ng frontend project itself. It was entirely and wholly out of my control. I combed through the code myself, found the bug myself, submit it to the project's issue tracker and applied a retroactive fix in < 2 hours since the pool went up. I provided an explanation of the adverse effects of the bug and what it would mean, of which you clearly could not comprehend.

From that point on, because of how manual the steps would be to fix and how small the timeframe of error was on the pools lifetime it was decided I was not going to waste my time calculating the losses of every person who rushed to setup an out of pool wallet and extract their coins within literal 2 hours of coin launch. Its unfortunate, yes, but unforeseen by all parties.

Trust me when I tell you that your whining / flailing / making a scene / acting like a toddler throughout the last few pages of this thread weighed very heavily towards me NOT spending my personal time making you happy for what was a result of your own doing, and inability to understand the consequences despite being told it repeatedly.

Wallet: 29vULP4VnTaD5JnUkME15xyaQjPPaXCdFV
Amount: 13482341.74171115
Txid: 01c7435f36d0ce0967700eef103d0c262ac9e98c85f77740b76a64ef3dddcd4d

To address your inane post quoted above:

"i never took 1 coin out."

yes you did, as seen in the transaction logs for payout to 29vULP4VnTaD5JnUkME15xyaQjPPaXCdFV every 1,000+ coins for hours.

"any coins i received were entirely random and from the pool and also did not respect the pay out limit i had chose in options."

see above: payouts happen at your clearly set 1,000 coin threshold, above or exact. Have you been on a pool before? If the next round put you from 938 -> 1013 coins, you'll get paid 1013.

"no offense but all i hear over and over is bullshit excuses why i've been raped with fee's and screwed out of what i earned from the first minute
before AND after you said your fixed things."

offense, but this is actually you ignoring and/or not comprehending the situation, explanation, and actions taken to rectify it. Complete with links. "raped with fees" really made me laugh though.

"I'm out i won't be mining this anymore that's for sure.."

Good. See below.

Now that that's finally at rest, I'd like to let you know you are no longer welcome at my pool. Go find another or solo-mine. I don't tolerate children.

---------------

Pr0d1gy, you also sent an autopay prior to the fix, and are missing 5,056,790 coins.

Wallet: 245wswkjcxmAFjvYo1phFHVbiZCHG6w1ds
Amount: 5056790
Txid: 0d432e1aca628148536f079c58afcb75d86dcba6f2cc88be1b5a1fed301072c7
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 04:55:46 PM

read the disclaimer on the first page. + itll be changed if it has to, and i did not make the coin, lol live public project everything is malleable.

Don't change it, the publicity of them trying to make you change it will be worth while, also android is an android they can't own that word can they, even if they can force you to change it in the end should create some news.
I would change the title of the thread to a proper ANN  coin is released ...not released soon though

Sakuro

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:16:28 PM

PRIMINED FREAK!

i love bitcoins
Sakuro

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:17:49 PM

Warning:

ADT IS A PREMINED IFC FREAK !
3,599,475,712 COINS PREMINED!

Do not make false promotion with the widespread trustworthy name "Android." yes it is a problem, ADT is a bad failed joke

i love bitcoins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: