Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:05:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130750 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:22:00 PM

Warning:

ADT IS A PREMINED IFC FREAK !
3,599,475,712 COINS PREMINED!

ADT is really bullshit, ADT never goes to ANDROID! NEVER! and NEVER! to an serious Exchange!

Do not make false promotion with the widespread trustworthy name "Android." yes it is a problem, ADT is a bad failed joke

Well, he already said he premined 2% for things, let's wait and see if he uses the coins for good things. I think the dev is okay to have some coins too for the creation of the coin and the promotion, thread replies, general hassle ongoing.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lollaskates

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 05:29:37 PM

Jagra, you need to organize the bounty payout into the OP of this thread, stating exactly what the premine is, and how it is broken up accordingly.

I see on other forums you have slightly broken it up, but its lacking hard numbers. It should only take 10-20mins to compile a list.

Bounties: 3,599,475,712 (2% premine)

First forum: 500,000,000 | Someone | Txid:
First pool: 500,000,000 | Lollaskates | Txid:
First Faucet: 250,000,000
First game: 500,000,000
First whatever: xxx,xxx,xxx

Total remaining: xxx,xxx,xxx (<- update this)
etc.

You need to come up with numbers, break up the entire premine officially and paste amounts / txids for the coin to be taken seriously and accepted on an exchange.
jdwi31

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:05:45 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 06:32:04 PM by jdwi31

PRIMINED FREAK!

agree!
ADT is a premined IFC Clone, presumably instantmined. ADT steal the android name and steal the idea of Infinitecoin (minimal changes).

= soon in the DEAD/DYING List of all cryptocoins!
Sakuro

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:26:22 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 06:37:11 PM by Sakuro

PRIMINED FREAK!

agree!
ADT is a premined IFC Clone, presumably instantmined. ADT steal the android name and steal the idea of Infinitecoin (minimal changes).

= soon in the DEAD/DYING List of all cryptocoins!

yes for sure!
i saw the ADT copycat :

lol

i love bitcoins
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 06:34:02 PM

Pr0d1gy, you also sent an autopay prior to the fix, and are missing 5,056,790 coins.

Wallet: 245wswkjcxmAFjvYo1phFHVbiZCHG6w1ds
Amount: 5056790
Txid: 0d432e1aca628148536f079c58afcb75d86dcba6f2cc88be1b5a1fed301072c7

I mean really, it could have been me missing 25 coins... Its the principal of the matter... If your employer told you, that you only worked for 33 hours, but you say you worked for 45, and you deserve overtime... You gonna just be like eh... Ill live... Or you gonna find another job?
Not trying to knock you for anything, but bugs do happen, but 5 million is a big number no matter how many taxes you want to add or remove...

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 07:51:22 PM

agreed the amount isn't the point.
it's the combo of pre-mine + flash-mine and coincidental broken pool that took everyone's money on first few hundred blocks etc
and then when you mention it they tell you 20 times its normal proper and its correct.. knowing you can't prove it
BUT
i can Wink
Pictures say a lot guys lol

i made 15 mil and was given 1 and taxed 50% on that 1 mil and when i complained i was told i was wrong over & over..
and now that i proved it with pictures i am told well uhhh sucks to be you.. tuff luck.

show me another example where a guy pays 50% pool fee's
not 0.50 fee's but fifty percent.. HALF of one hundred.

pricks sitting on a trillion coins and they can't gimme my 14 mill ?

And by the way i will be revealing more dirt on this matter as time goes by Wink
i have already shown i have extensive info about all this logged form different times
and i know who these people are even if they create new accounts lol

lastly i told Jagropolite if he makes things right with other complainers i will shut up about it permanently.
I said i well even donate all my coins in a give-away and i said do we have a deal ?
And Jag and some other slimy tardlet said non one else is complaining and laughed at me..
I said deal ? ..again
And i got the obligatory "well what is you problem ?" ..like i need to repeat it again for christ's sakes (playing dumb 101)
so i said it a couple more times and Jagropolite and his buddy refused to answer me and left or went silent from that point on. (on cryptsy chat)

I did not bitch because i want coins.. hell i'll give em away ..i don't care.
what bugs me is i was fucked around by people i trusted and they wouldn't consider there was a problem (or they knew there was all along, i can't prove that)
and kept trying to sweep me under the rug, hoping i would just go away.
and i gave *them 6 chances to to come clean and they wouldn't do it !

They lost my respect for ever. I hope it's worth it.

all that is here now is scammers doing the run around games and bullshit..
and i will wait until the dust settles and release another "interesting" tid bit of information when people think the drama is over.

FUD first & ask questions later™
jagrapolite5 (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:32:23 PM

agreed the amount isn't the point.
it's the combo of pre-mine + flash-mine and coincidental broken pool that took everyone's money on first few hundred blocks etc
and then when you mention it they tell you 20 times its normal proper and its correct.. knowing you can't prove it
BUT
i can Wink
Pictures say a lot guys lol

i made 15 mil and was given 1 and taxed 50% on that 1 mil and when i complained i was told i was wrong over & over..
and now that i proved it with pictures i am told well uhhh sucks to be you.. tuff luck.

show me another example where a guy pays 50% pool fee's
not 0.50 fee's but fifty percent.. HALF of one hundred.

pricks sitting on a trillion coins and they can't gimme my 14 mill ?

And by the way i will be revealing more dirt on this matter as time goes by Wink
i have already shown i have extensive info about all this logged form different times
and i know who these people are even if they create new accounts lol

lastly i told Jagropolite if he makes things right with other complainers i will shut up about it permanently.
I said i well even donate all my coins in a give-away and i said do we have a deal ?
And Jag and some other slimy tardlet said non one else is complaining and laughed at me..
I said deal ? ..again
And i got the obligatory "well what is you problem ?" ..like i need to repeat it again for christ's sakes (playing dumb 101)
so i said it a couple more times and Jagropolite and his buddy refused to answer me and left or went silent from that point on. (on cryptsy chat)

I did not bitch because i want coins.. hell i'll give em away ..i don't care.
what bugs me is i was fucked around by people i trusted and they wouldn't consider there was a problem (or they knew there was all along, i can't prove that)
and kept trying to sweep me under the rug, hoping i would just go away.
and i gave *them 6 chances to to come clean and they wouldn't do it !

They lost my respect for ever. I hope it's worth it.

all that is here now is scammers doing the run around games and bullshit..
and i will wait until the dust settles and release another "interesting" tid bit of information when people think the drama is over.

i have tried resolving you issue every time i get to see you comments, it is not my foult you are unable to read.
the pool scenario was explained to you letter by letter did you understand it, no? i left you comments to go to my forum where i can talk to you did you even read that ? no, and the last replies i left you you did not even read, i can not help you if your cant read understand whats going on. and yes YOU are the ONLY one complaining. look through the thread, the rest are trolls doin what trolls do,  and as far as pr0d1gy he has mentioned his problem here but also did not tell me anything about it on the http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php forums+ he could have just called me and asked wtf lol so i dont even know why he is on this troll box so that's about all the complains we have, you complaining was clearly explained by lolla, you can not comprehend you surroundings or read, there for we can not help you.

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 10:39:56 PM

Pr0d1gy, you also sent an autopay prior to the fix, and are missing 5,056,790 coins.

Wallet: 245wswkjcxmAFjvYo1phFHVbiZCHG6w1ds
Amount: 5056790
Txid: 0d432e1aca628148536f079c58afcb75d86dcba6f2cc88be1b5a1fed301072c7

I mean really, it could have been me missing 25 coins... Its the principal of the matter... If your employer told you, that you only worked for 33 hours, but you say you worked for 45, and you deserve overtime... You gonna just be like eh... Ill live... Or you gonna find another job?
Not trying to knock you for anything, but bugs do happen, but 5 million is a big number no matter how many taxes you want to add or remove...

dood hit me up on http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php and i would have fixed it why are you contributing to the trolls and the ONLY complainer this coin has "spoetnic" lol, the pool situation is clearly explained in every detail by lolla. and all problems have been will be and are fixed immediately, except for spoetnic cause he cant read for some reason Everything that was mentioned to me on Official forums got fixed  FIRST DAY!! i never intended to check this troll box this often.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:04:49 PM

PRIMINED FREAK!

freak? no 2%,
This coin came out with Wallet, Block Explorer, Pool, Forums, Faucets, Solo node, bounties, Games and so much more.  1st day!

thats a more developed coin then Almost ANY coins that are way older, ALL reports/complaints have been immediately addressed except spoetnic due to his literacy/comprehension problems.

and what do you like about none premine coins? 
none premine coins = 1 most of them if not all are pump and dumps due to the team not expecting to promote or have any kind of assistance.
                             2 ppl monopolize on saying this is a none premine coin by having 50.000,00 KHZ and getting a way more giant premine                but instead of spending it on the coin they keep it and dump it after it hits trades. where i am actualy asking you what to spend it on instead of dumping it on you like 90% of none premine coins.
                             3 blah i can keep going about nonepremine useless inattentive pump and dumps, being a trader and a miner i have been burnt by alot of these throwaway coins, so this coin has a community and a small ballance to promote/repair the project instead of just another crap coin, how you see this as a bad thing i would like to know plz explain.

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:06:31 PM

Just keep a ledger with how you use the premine and people will be happy and support you more.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:18:25 PM

PRIMINED FREAK!

freak? no 2%,
This coin came out with Wallet, Block Explorer, Pool, Forums, Faucets, Solo node, bounties, Games and so much more.  1st day!

thats a more developed coin then Almost ANY coins that are way older, ALL reports/complaints have been immediately addressed except spoetnic due to his literacy/comprehension problems.

none premine coins = 1 most of them if not all are pump and dumps due to the team not expecting to promote or have any kind of assistance.
                             2 ppl monopolize on saying this is a none premine coin by having 50.000,00 KHZ and getting a way more giant premine                but instead of spending it on the coin they keep it and dump it after it hits trades. where i am actualy asking you what to spend it on instead of dumping it on you like 90% of none premine coins.
                             3 blah i can keep going about nonepremine useless inattentive pump and dumps, being a trader and a miner i have been burnt by alot of these throwaway coins, so this coin has a community and a small ballance to promote/repair the project instead of just another crap coin, how you see this as a bad thing i would like to know plz explain.

ignore premine moaning, just be a good dev, don't give the premine away too quick a lose interest.  Get some dev going, perhaps an android gambling game that can be loaded with the coins. Get a website up at the very least. androidtokens.com .net .org whatever. Just looks much more pro

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:29:13 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2013, 11:45:07 PM by jagrapolite5

Just keep a ledger with how you use the premine and people will be happy and support you more.

yes ledger is coming i have it on a piece of paper, but for realz, i am promoting this coin not just nerd stylez online spam, i am actualy going out and promoting this project, i have already spent more in gas then 10X of these premines lol so why you guys are stuck up on 10 bucks worth of coins is way past me, but yes ledger is coming lol ill even start it here 60$ on gas trying to get a few commercial places to accept it, .......60 bucks is more then every coin there is atm, not to mention what was spent on developing the project.  so premine what ? i will continue to invest into this project in every way i can,
ledger is also coming, i dont understand why, when MOST PPL HAVE MORE ADT THEN I DO ON DAY 4!!! from just mining. and i have spent WAY more then the tiny premine to the coin developments with all its attributes. not to mention me spending actual money on this.

the only ppl that are not happy are the ones that have sat in front of the monitor too long, and dont understand how much money,effort,patience,work, this takes, and knowing they are unable to have a progressive path of thought by not being able to understand those vertues, the only choice left is a degenerative one, aka trollin.
 the ppl that have read and understood this project/development which is 99% are on board and bustin ass. but this being reality lol 100% is impossible.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:32:27 PM

PRIMINED FREAK!

freak? no 2%,
This coin came out with Wallet, Block Explorer, Pool, Forums, Faucets, Solo node, bounties, Games and so much more.  1st day!

2 ppl monopolize on saying this is a none premine coin by having 50.000,00 KHZ and getting a way more giant premine                but instead of spending it on the coin they keep it and dump it after it hits trades. where i am actualy asking you what to spend it on instead of dumping it on you like 90% of none premine coins.

ignore premine moaning, just be a good dev, don't give the premine away too quick a lose interest.  Get some dev going, perhaps an android gambling game that can be loaded with the coins. Get a website up at the very least. androidtokens.com .net .org whatever. Just looks much more pro

Yup Smiley logo is almost done, site we can get at any time but wed like to see how the name thing pans out befor making something more perm, and the premine i am Very carefull withlol as i was saying an avg stacked miner has more then i do at this point and i have no way to mine, i have 80 khzs lol, so i am already feeling kindo small, but if anyone is selling adt i will buy it hit me up at http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:42:43 PM

lol sorry for a rant/reply just woke up and read all the posts so all the replies got jumbled up in my head lol ty for the ledger tip Smiley

Sakuro

View Profile
August 20, 2013, 11:49:23 PM

ADT PREMINED FREAK!

FREAK = ADT IS A CLONE (Infinitecoin) from a CLONE (Litecoin)

Yes ADT IS A FUCKING FREAK! ADT wasting your time and hash power!

i love bitcoins
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:01:28 AM

ADT PREMINED FREAK!

FREAK = ADT IS A CLONE (Infinitecoin) from a CLONE (Litecoin)

Yes ADT IS A FUCKING FREAK! ADT wasting your time and hash power!

the only ppl that are not happy are the ones that have sat in front of the monitor too long, and dont understand how much money,effort,patience,work, this takes, and knowing they are unable to have a progressive path of thought, by not being able to understand those vertues, the only choice left is a degenerative one, aka trollin.

and my guess is this is spoetnik lol your litteraly the only 1 complaining trolling and spammin. good job mang Smiley want a cookie?

Sakuro

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:11:36 AM

doesn't matter how much work you invest, i do not care copycat!  ADT is a waste of time!

ADT Freak will fail.

Nothing new, nothing special, just theft!

i love bitcoins
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:14:10 AM

doesn't matter how much work you invest, i do not care copycat!  ADT is a waste of time!

ADT Freak will fail.

theft?  of my effort, time, money, and patience? yes i agree

However the coin can not fail. there are WAY too many ppl making this happen for it to not be top 3 of all alts if not #1 let alone fail lol

Sakuro

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:16:17 AM

[reserved for the truth]

i love bitcoins
portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:26:51 AM

doesn't matter how much work you invest, i do not care copycat!  ADT is a waste of time!

ADT Freak will fail.

theft?  of my effort, time, money, and patience? yes i agree

However the coin can not fail. there are WAY too many ppl making this happen for it to not be top 3 of all alts if not #1 let alone fail lol

Stop taking the bait , your way too easy, just let it work its course with proper documentation of the premine and let it flow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: