Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130748 times)
pr0d1gy

Activity: 658
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:29:41 AM

I never doubted your coin. Seems like another coin to me. It will be mined and added to a market, and have value like the rest, and have a community of supporters and haters like the rest... My problem was with the missing funds, from the pool. Not your coin... C'mon you know me.

I just had to add my BTC0.0001889 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Set Escrow
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jagrapolite5 (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:51:55 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 01:10:51 AM by jagrapolite5

yeah the pool thing was unfortunate, but launch w/o a test shit goes wrong and the only thing you can judge it by is how fast it is resolved"minutes"(tyvm lolla!!), if i would have tested it ppl would have complained about that as well so, rock and a hard place lol.

if anyone has any unresolved issues just hit us up @ http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php and one of us local zombies will help you Smiley

Don't miss out guys, like i said earlier we are all putting a lot of effort into this project!! JOIN UP say hi and throw your ideas this way!

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
Lollaskates

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 01:13:46 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 01:30:48 AM by Lollaskates

agreed the amount isn't the point.
it's the combo of pre-mine + flash-mine and coincidental broken pool that took everyone's money on first few hundred blocks etc
and then when you mention it they tell you 20 times its normal proper and its correct.. knowing you can't prove it
BUT
i can Wink
Pictures say a lot guys lol

i made 15 mil and was given 1 and taxed 50% on that 1 mil and when i complained i was told i was wrong over & over..
and now that i proved it with pictures i am told well uhhh sucks to be you.. tuff luck.

show me another example where a guy pays 50% pool fee's
not 0.50 fee's but fifty percent.. HALF of one hundred.

pricks sitting on a trillion coins and they can't gimme my 14 mill ?

And by the way i will be revealing more dirt on this matter as time goes by Wink
i have already shown i have extensive info about all this logged form different times
and i know who these people are even if they create new accounts lol

lastly i told Jagropolite if he makes things right with other complainers i will shut up about it permanently.
I said i well even donate all my coins in a give-away and i said do we have a deal ?
And Jag and some other slimy tardlet said non one else is complaining and laughed at me..
I said deal ? ..again
And i got the obligatory "well what is you problem ?" ..like i need to repeat it again for christ's sakes (playing dumb 101)
so i said it a couple more times and Jagropolite and his buddy refused to answer me and left or went silent from that point on. (on cryptsy chat)

I did not bitch because i want coins.. hell i'll give em away ..i don't care.
what bugs me is i was fucked around by people i trusted and they wouldn't consider there was a problem (or they knew there was all along, i can't prove that)
and kept trying to sweep me under the rug, hoping i would just go away.
and i gave *them 6 chances to to come clean and they wouldn't do it !

They lost my respect for ever. I hope it's worth it.

all that is here now is scammers doing the run around games and bullshit..
and i will wait until the dust settles and release another "interesting" tid bit of information when people think the drama is over.
Dear god are you really this stupid? You never paid 50% fees. Nobody except you, Prodigy, xoxoxo, and joeaxe made autopayments out to your wallets prior to the bugfix and were victims of the bug. TheSerapher (maintainer of the mmcfe-ng pool frontend) has fixed the bug in the master branch of the repo as of my report. Jagra had nothing to do with the pool, stop bringing him up. You are the only person who thinks you have "dirt", because it seems your definition of "dirt" is public knowledge.

Do you even read what other people say? Your screenshots proved exactly what I laid out in the massive post above, and surprisingly nothing in your own post. Let me re-iterate: nobody else is complaining because the issue didn't affect them. Simple. Nobody gave you the "run-around", you apparently cannot understand simple logic. The respect of an idiot is not something I want anyway, thanks.

EDIT: Pr0d1gy, xoxoxo, joeaxe, just consider that the trouble you ran into lead to the discovery and fix of this: https://github.com/TheSerapher/php-mmcfe-ng/commit/e7b8cb8d4a14c3f9573e7f3ffb05259c5fc8e958 . Both you all and that dumbass are now correctly paid out, and thank you for not throwing a tantrum while the root cause was discovered. Spoetnik is clearly one of those everyone is out to get me, conspiracy theorist types.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:20:20 AM

oh and Lollaskates i will be getting a new power supply and cards soon Smiley so ill have way more hash coming your way /happydance cant wait!

tengshanzen

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:08:50 AM

I am very intested in app wallet.But be safe!
I hope this coin will take the place of ifc.

Just work harder.
More apps
cryptsy coins-e
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:18:28 AM

Just work harder.
More apps
cryptsy coins-e

yes we are all having fun with this project, which makes it easy to work hard,  logo is being updated linux wallet being made as we speak everything is flying faster then expected Smiley join up on the forums man hit me up, i am starting to fill it not just with bounties but also development resources.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 10:36:19 AM

Just work harder.
More apps
cryptsy coins-e

yes we are all having fun with this project, which makes it easy to work hard,  logo is being updated linux wallet being made as we speak everything is flying faster then expected Smiley join up on the forums man hit me up, i am starting to fill it not just with bounties but also development resources.

although you have your own forum, don't make the same mistake others made and neglect this forum.

this forum carries much more weight and i notice when worldcoin and others tried to move to their own forum interest was lost. The thread on here will constantly bring new interest to the table.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:21:36 AM

Just work harder.
More apps
cryptsy coins-e

yes we are all having fun with this project, which makes it easy to work hard,  logo is being updated linux wallet being made as we speak everything is flying faster then expected Smiley join up on the forums man hit me up, i am starting to fill it not just with bounties but also development resources.

although you have your own forum, don't make the same mistake others made and neglect this forum.

this forum carries much more weight and i notice when worldcoin and others tried to move to their own forum interest was lost. The thread on here will constantly bring new interest to the table.

good call man, ive updated the first post it should be looking nice, got some wording a bit better still need a better disclaimer, we have a troll box at our forums so i just sit there and shoot shit, you should swing by there say hi, but yeah i will do more posts here thanx for gettin my slack  Smiley

zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:25:47 AM

its always good to have a main forum and a thread here Smiley

have you considered sorting something people can post in there  signature to support the coin ?

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:32:40 AM

Just work harder.
More apps
cryptsy coins-e

yes we are all having fun with this project, which makes it easy to work hard,  logo is being updated linux wallet being made as we speak everything is flying faster then expected Smiley join up on the forums man hit me up, i am starting to fill it not just with bounties but also development resources.

good call man, ive updated the first post it should be looking nice, got some wording a bit better still need a better disclaimer, we have a troll box at our forums so i just sit there and shoot shit, you should swing by there say hi, but yeah i will do more posts here thanx for gettin my slack  Smiley

No worries, hopefully some takers for the bounty of making a mobile wallet step up soon. Don't really want it to hit the exchanges for a while until the halving has taken place once. I would have done 65k blocks rather than 100k i so appreciation cut in sooner, however network is large on this for a new coin already which is a good sign.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:40:05 AM

i have found good resources for completing some very prestigious bounties Smiley the phone app for a pow/pos coin will be a fun task for someone but my info resources are next to infinite so shouldnt be hard to fill this bounty.

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:44:52 AM

So what happens when you android tries to mint a pos block??
minerapia

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:45:48 AM

Just to bring the premine into right perspective, it is worth of 6866 block which is 57 Hrs in coinage.
So basicly devs took 2,5 days headstart, thats not worst i've seen. But still went unannounced (Not very classy, nor trustfull)

donations -> btc: 1M6yf45NskQxWXknkMTzQ8o6wShQcSY4EC
                   ltc: LeTpCd6cQL26Q1vjc9kJrTjjFMrPhrpv6j
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:48:18 AM

So what happens when you android tries to mint a pos block??

lol that is for us to know and for someone else to find out.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 11:53:29 AM

Just to bring the premine into right perspective, it is worth of 6866 block which is 57 Hrs in coinage.

woot ty

muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:03:50 PM

I really would not have a problem if the premine was disclosed properly. Since it was attempted to be hidden or "left out" of the announce the intentions of this coin were clear. Next thing r3wt will say he's apart of it .
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:06:57 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 12:30:06 PM by jagrapolite5

So basicly devs took 2,5 days headstart, thats not worst i've seen. But still went unannounced (Not very classy, nor trustfull)

i put the coin post up and less then 10 mins after, everyone new about it being premined all over the forums, even though it wasnt posted i was replying as soon as i could, while still setting up pool/forums/faucets/updates and too much crap to list .....when it is spammed every other post in giant colorfull text does my post even matter at 15 mins or 30 or now? and its been listed on there since day 2, when i noticed it wasnt there, not something you look for after a bs trollfest over the damn premine.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:08:56 PM

I really would not have a problem if the premine was disclosed properly. Since it was attempted to be hidden or "left out" of the announce the intentions of this coin were clear. Next thing r3wt will say he's apart of it .

.......whatever man

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:16:51 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 12:44:37 PM by jagrapolite5

everything including the premine was disclosed within first 0.blah minutes and spammed by trolls there after,and everything was updated within 24 hours. so i don't understand what you guys are talking about. how much more of an announcement of a premine do you need? or was the little sleep i got that night too much time i spent to update the main post?

how are you guys still on the first 3 minutes of this coin?

muddafudda
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 12:42:59 PM

Excuses, are we going to get these often. The new orb coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: