Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130747 times)
jagrapolite5 (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:40:55 PM

gl with your nopremine pump&dumps, made by ppl with high hash so they get a larger chunk then a 2% anyway to dump on you without following through with anything, that's what just about all of them are.with not even a handfull of acceptions. lol

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:41:19 PM

so far it has only been used for promoting the coin and adding service ( before you say no I haven't received any of the premine for the things I have done )

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 03:45:02 PM

Either way it is a premine. Unless there is a public ledger like CGB, this is a no-no.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:48:08 PM

Either way it is a premine. Unless there is a public ledger like CGB, this is a no-no.

i don't think cgb had a ledger on day 4.... doing 3-5 bounties a day atm i dont want to update the ledger on however many forums i am spammed on, if its incomplete ppl will bitch as well, so i will wait until we aren't bustin out this many bounties per day and it chills out for a bit then i will post ledger.

p.s. how are ppl so inconsiderate?

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:48:58 PM

I think there was some kind of ledger?

If we can get people to dev some things for the coin, the guy will hand out decent bounties.
Need a mobile wallet i think and decent website, can probably give some bounties out for that right?

dunderklumpen

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:49:24 PM

Stop mining it and go mine something else = simple solution.
Stay here and keep crying about it or troll like some other morons = bad solution.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 03:55:40 PM

If we can get people to dev some things for the coin, the guy will hand out decent bounties.
Need a mobile wallet i think and decent website, can probably give some bounties out for that right?

yes they are all listed http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php and i posted some back on this thread somewhere but some of them are done already ,

site we are waiting a little till everything lvls out a bit but never know might just pop up right now if the right dev shows up at the right price with enough interest Smiley

i am doing my best on this mobile wallet thing lol i have several options atm so there is progress

Lollaskates

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:26:35 PM

yes they are all listed http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php and i posted some back on this thread somewhere but some of them are done already ,

site we are waiting a little till everything lvls out a bit but never know might just pop up right now if the right dev shows up at the right price with enough interest Smiley

i am doing my best on this mobile wallet thing lol i have several options atm so there is progress

jagra, whats the bounty on 1st pool? 200,000,000? 500,000,000? There are only so many things you can bounty, and you've got 4.3billion to work through.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:39:02 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 04:54:58 PM by jagrapolite5

jagra, whats the bounty on 1st pool? 200,000,000? 500,000,000? There are only so many things you can bounty, and you've got 4.3billion to work through.

i got 3.6 not 4.3, i just posted the ledger  check it out http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php you havent mentioned anything since sat night when we agreed to 5% of all my mining adt forever + your pool is 2% i can increase the % im also getting power supply in a few days and 2 new cards so hash will be bigger? i mean 500m ......i don't know if i can do that that will destroy this coin, i intend to have thousands of bountys not 7 lol
i mean tell me what you want me to do ? ill turn my % up to any # you want and hash is going up shortly..i can deffinatly give you a bounty but nowhere near 500/200m

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 04:56:14 PM

i got 3.6 not 4.3, i just posted the ledger  check it out http://www.adt.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php you havent mentioned anything since sat night when we agreed to 5% of all my mining adt forever + your pool is 2% i can increase the % im also getting power supply in a few days and 2 new cards so hash will be bigger? i mean 500m ......i don't know if i can do that that will destroy this coin, i intend to have thousands of bountys not 7 lol

Yeah the donations are nice but that's not a bounty (nor do I think I ever responded to that PM). If you'd like to deduct the current donations you've made from the bounty thats fine, but 5% of a low hashrate isn't much of a bounty to be honest. Thousands of bounties are a bit unrealistic as well. You have a massive pre-mine stash that needs to be divvied up in a major fashion before an exchange will take you seriously. I would suggest you follow the same format other coins have done in the past, with the standard high amounts for exchange, pool, forum, etc, and then competitions and games. From there if you have any left over, you would need to come up with a handful of more things to put them to. 3.6 Billion is a lot of coin.

In proportion, 250,000,000 - 500,000,000 is average when compared to other less volume coins offering 5-10k bounties for pools and exchanges and other things. For example, the pool has found 2.21 billion coins already. 250-500mil is not a lot for a bounty for anyone (considering I've personally mined 200,000,000 in 4 days)

EDIT: 20mil for a linux wallet? That's literally 'make'. Im beginning to think you don't have much of an idea on how to handle development of a coin or understand the value of individual tasks -> bounty. Also, the debug logs still say NVC.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:09:12 PM

Yeah the donations are nice but that's not a bounty (nor do I think I ever responded to that PM). If you'd like to deduct the current donations you've made from the bounty thats fine, but 5% of a low hashrate isn't much of a bounty to be honest. Thousands of bounties are a bit unrealistic as well. You have a massive pre-mine stash that needs to be divvied up in a major fashion before an exchange will take you seriously. I would suggest you follow the same format other coins have done in the past, with the standard high amounts for exchange, pool, forum, etc, and then competitions and games. From there if you have any left over, you would need to come up with a handful of more things to put them to. 3.6 Billion is a lot of coin.

In proportion, 250,000,000 - 500,000,000 is average when compared to other less volume coins offering 5-10k bounties for pools and exchanges and other things. For example, the pool has found 2.21 billion coins already. 250-500mil is not a lot for a bounty for anyone (considering I've personally mined 200,000,000 in 4 days on 6MH/s)

like i was saying i can turn it up to 100% but i am getting like 300-400 more khs , i mean i can give you 100m i mean faaak..... this has to be a joke or something lol i do not intend to be out of bounties in ANYTIME soon this is bizzarly crippling.....to this project....nothing else.

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:12:21 PM

In proportion, 250,000,000 - 500,000,000 is average when compared to other less volume coins offering 5-10k bounties for pools and exchanges and other things. For example, the pool has found 2.21 billion coins already. 250-500mil is not a lot for a bounty for anyone (considering I've personally mined 200,000,000 in 4 days on 6MH/s)

like i was saying i can turn it up to 100% but i am getting like 300-400 more khs , i mean i can give you 100m i mean faaak..... this has to be a joke or something lol i do not intend to be out of bounties in ANYTIME soon this is bizzarly crippling.....to this project....nothing else.

I don't think you understand, your premine needs to be more than 80% gone before an exchange will ever pick it up, and that's a stretch. Cryptsy likely wont take it up until 100% of your premine is spread out. I think you need to reassess the situation of this coin, or not have premined 3.6 billion.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:24:42 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2013, 05:37:03 PM by jagrapolite5

I don't think you understand, your premine needs to be more than 80% gone before an exchange will ever pick it up, and that's a stretch. Cryptsy likely wont take it up until 100% of your premine is spread out. I think you need to reassess the situation of this coin.

no there is no chance all of this being gone any time soon. crypsty or not i will not kill this coin due to cryptsy regulations.
trades will need this coin due to its usefullness which with a mobile app alone for a pow/pos app, and we already have 3 options for mobiles Smiley this will put it at the top of the list on trades or not.
i am literaly going to be building androids, and hopefully find an electronic manufacturing place or 2 see if they would like to have another sales hook by selling their electronics almost @cost, androids are one of the fastest growing commercial sales items, it pays for it self in 2 months if you fire the sign waving guys, a mannequin with a few motors and easly interfaced, 200-300 bucks sells 3-5k, but if you have androids tokens activated androids they would come almost @ cost like 500 but they would activate it for when needed etc what if someone doesn't watch much tv they could get a 70' for 300 bucks and activate it once whenever they watch top of the line electronics at cost, broken ac cant afford to buy a new one 3-5k get a 500 one and activate etc, this coin is a very small part of this project. and i can not destroy it in its first several years let alone wtf...lol  and why is it that only I am discriminated against ? most decent miners already have more then me, do i not get a bounty for organizing this ? i should be the only one thats 0ed out when the coin i worked the hardest on becomes something is this what your telling me?

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:36:32 PM

Stay here and keep crying about it or troll like some other morons = bad solution.
So your conclusions is that i'm crying or trolling when I say that it shouldn't get added on cryptsy.

What I meant to say is.. it won't get added on cryptsy. Premines are a no-no due to recent events, eventually one might pop in but they won't get added as often as they used to.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:38:55 PM

So your conclusions is that i'm crying or trolling when I say that it shouldn't get added on cryptsy.

What I meant to say is.. it won't get added on cryptsy. Premines are a no-no due to recent events, eventually one might pop in but they won't get added as often as they used to.

you must have been typing as mine was already up....

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:40:12 PM

Possibly. In any case I'm right, and you will see  Smiley

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:41:04 PM

Possibly. In any case I'm right, and you will see  Smiley

lol the real question is do YOU even care if your right or not?

Lollaskates

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:43:17 PM

I don't think you understand, your premine needs to be more than 80% gone before an exchange will ever pick it up, and that's a stretch. Cryptsy likely wont take it up until 100% of your premine is spread out. I think you need to reassess the situation of this coin.

no there is no chance all of this being gone any time soon. crypsty or not i will not kill this coin due to cryptsy regulations.
trades will need this coin due to its usefullness which with a mobile app alone for a pow/pos app, this will put it at the top of the list on trades or not.
i am literaly going to be building androids, and hopefully find an electronic manufacturing place or 2 see if they would like to have another sales hook by selling their electronics almost @cost, androids are one of the fastest growing commercial sales items, it pays for it self in 2 months if you fire the sign waving guys, a mannequin with a few motors and easly interfaced, 200-300 bucks sells 3-5k, but if you have androids tokens activated androids they would come almost @ cost like 500 but they would activate it for when needed etc what if someone doesn't watch much tv they could get a 70' for 300 bucks and activate it once whenever they watch top of the line electronics at cost, broken ac cant afford to buy a new one 3-5k get a 500 one and activate etc, this coin is a very small part of this project. and i can not destroy it in its first several years let alone wtf...lol  and why is it that only I am discriminated against ? most decent miners already have more then me, do i not get a bounty for organizing this ? i should be the only one thats 0ed out when the coin i worked the hardest on becomes something is this what your telling me?

I'm telling you how it is. Breaking up your premine will not kill this coin, dragging it out for months without an exchange will. It also raises suspicion. Paying out 5.8% of your premine for a first pool, 10% for first exchange, 5% for forum, 3.5% for games, 20% spread over competitions, 15% donation to a cause (once on an exchange and convertible to BTC), and other things for various percents is normal. Keep 5% for yourself for all I care, but you know as well as I do a developer keeping pre-mine is bad publicity. Figure it out, but paying 0.05% to first pool and likely around the same for first exchange is unreasonably and laughably small and puts suspicious light on you.

On an unrelated note, that block of text was hard to read.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 21, 2013, 05:44:52 PM

Hmmm, this is all a bit worrying.

You as the dev i believe are entitled to hold on a good amount. I would say 1 billion coins is a very large amount of coins, if you are intending this coin becomes worth anything at all.

How much was in the  ledger for the first pool???  If it was 200M you need to give him his 200M else people will start to think you can not be trusted.

200M seems a lot by if you said that amount you need to give it to him.

I would start actually getting this on coins -e  - so you better give them some too.

The coin needs value soon or else it will die 100%.  Anyone can contact shake and have this cloned tomorrow and actually give out the coins they say in their ledge and get it to an exchange faster than you can. Then android tokens will be screwed.  

Yeah, you are sort of right, why should the dev give it all away??? but stick to your ledger claims else trust is gone. If he slams his pool closed you may find nobody else opens one if you will not pay them.

Start getting people to make stuff for this coin and fast, pay them out what you promise.

You need the exchanges make no mistake, onecoin was one of the best coins and best releases yet, and it is gone because the design made it hard for exchanges to get it live. End of the day these coins are worth 0 until they can be changed into other coins or fiat.

Watch this coins hash rate vanish and the coin die if you don't get it on an exchange within 1 week. I would actually save at least quite a bit of bribe money for the exchanges, it worked for orbitcoin who's premine made yours look tiny.

Try coins-e first. But even before that you need to get your premine down to 2 billion. I do not believe any single miners have even a billion as yet, at most 1 or 2 may have nearly or about that.

Where is the giveaway thread, start getting more widespread interest in this coin.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2013, 05:47:35 PM

If you had at-least decreased the amount that you premined, that would be a good start.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: