Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:04:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130748 times)
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:00:52 AM

Do it on here, if he is willing to give away his bounty then let me at least fucking decide which forum it goes on. What's stopping them setting up multiple accounts on your forum. At the least you can see on here when they registered. I don't believe many will bother with it now anyway after this, it will be dumped on as being a premined coin forever now.

The coin is fucked now anyway, i see the pool closed down, all those miners will likely be scared off.

Glad i wasted 4 days mining this.

Someone clone it and actually payout the bounties next time.

there is a lot of things I can do to stop people using multiple accounts on there I can ban all known proxies and make a maximum amount of account per ip address  1

and about 10 other things there are a few people on here with over 100 accounts they use for collecting givaways

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:04:25 AM

Do it on here, if he is willing to give away his bounty then let me at least fucking decide which forum it goes on. What's stopping them setting up multiple accounts on your forum. At the least you can see on here when they registered. I don't believe many will bother with it now anyway after this, it will be dumped on as being a premined coin forever now.

The coin is fucked now anyway, i see the pool closed down, all those miners will likely be scared off.

every bounty i have paid was 110% after the deal was complete. and we have offered rolla even more then he was asking for, and i never said no to any of his proposals, there is a communication dead end and it is not from this end, we have said yes to all of his conditions, and the negotiation ended at 99% AGAIN as the other 5-6 negotiations. he did not intend to complete any negotiations hence he never mentioned any details from the beginning,
so he started half a negotiation soon as its starts moving in a any direction even his /spazm. and repeat, this is whats happened this whole time.

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:05:35 AM

there is a lot of things I can do to stop people using multiple accounts on there I can ban all known proxies and make a maximum amount of account per ip address  1

and about 10 other things there are a few people on here with over 100 accounts they use for collecting givaways

yeah im guessing he was trying to bot drain it all. thats why he wanted it all here. why else would he make that kind of a request ?

anyway be careful guys. ppl like him are out there.

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:12:29 AM

Guys, guys, guys.

Why are y'all fighting over this worthless coin?

3.6 billion coins x 0 is still 0

lol i mention something along those lines as well to lolla, but he didnt even want to hear zacks 100 ltc offer, so i mean he is just here for spam, trollage and dmg the money was offered to him dollars and pounds, EVERY kind of coin including ADT, and the negotiations get to 99% and he trolls out back to spam this has happenned at least 5-6 times through out the day you can reread my comments i have said nothing close to no, kept tossing bigger and smaller options out but, as i said earlier he isnt here for the bounty, just dmg, maybe someone paid him .... i dunno cause befor there where no problems and out of nowhere he just starts being .... this.  

/bow to troll skillz to lolla lol

You don't set up the only pool for a new coin as damage/trollage
portice
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:14:12 AM

Now that is a silly ass satement, please think before you type.

yeah im guessing he was trying to bot drain it all. thats why he wanted it all here. why else would he make that kind of a request ?

portice
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:19:22 AM

"yeah im guessing he was trying to bot drain it all. thats why he wanted it all here. why else would he make that kind of a request ?

anyway be careful guys. ppl like him are out there."

Meant to say that was a silly statement.  I truely think, you dont think much before you hit enter.

If I was to bet, he wanted it here because he knew it would get a shiton of views vs the other alt board with far less views and wanted to see if you would man up and actually do it.  He believed this forum was best to publicly log your giving out of the giveaway/premine and was the best avenue to do it simply because of the traffic here vs the other less used forum.  I seriously doubt he had an army of bot accounts ready to tag andriod addies for a giveaway.
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:21:57 AM

Guys, guys, guys.

Why are y'all fighting over this worthless coin?

3.6 billion coins x 0 is still 0

lol i mention something along those lines as well to lolla, but he didnt even want to hear zacks 100 ltc offer, so i mean he is just here for spam, trollage and dmg the money was offered to him dollars and pounds, EVERY kind of coin including ADT, and the negotiations get to 99% and he trolls out back to spam this has happenned at least 5-6 times through out the day you can reread my comments i have said nothing close to no, kept tossing bigger and smaller options out but, as i said earlier he isnt here for the bounty, just dmg, maybe someone paid him .... i dunno cause befor there where no problems and out of nowhere he just starts being .... this.  

/bow to troll skillz to lolla lol

You don't set up the only pool for a new coin as damage/trollage

thats what i thought as well but if 12 hours of negotiating is negligent, even as we offer him more then he is asking for, the only logical conclusion is that, but he set it up as a trap, he didnt tell me anything of the deal and 4th day said pay me this now 250/500m and the pool is off,not to mention something along the lines of "or else"..... this is what it started with originaly, he said he had it off yes, but did he use it as leverage yes,
so it started off with his overhand to begin with. which i dont know why ... i thought we where cool up until .... but it is what it is

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:26:28 AM

"yeah im guessing he was trying to bot drain it all. thats why he wanted it all here. why else would he make that kind of a request ?

anyway be careful guys. ppl like him are out there."

Meant to say that was a silly statement.  I truely think, you dont think much before you hit enter.

If I was to bet, he wanted it here because he knew it would get a shiton of views vs the other alt board with far less views and wanted to see if you would man up and actually do it.  He believed this forum was best to publicly log your giving out of the giveaway/premine and was the best avenue to do it simply because of the traffic here vs the other less used forum.  I seriously doubt he had an army of bot accounts ready to tag andriod addies for a giveaway.

everything he asked for was a go + some, he did not want to complete any deals, i tried finishing a negotiation for 12 hours, lol giving him more then he is asking for and agreeing to all his whatevers, still in middle of negotiation...almost complete and he trolls out again.... just read his pattern everytime we progress with logic he drops the negotiation and go back to finger pointing. look back man

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:27:55 AM

Wait, weren't you the one calling ME a scammer? Lol, too ironic

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:29:42 AM

Drama

your one to talk lol

why would you jump in and bump it to say that ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:31:30 AM

You are actually insane if you think anyone will believe this, he could have taken the 600 000 000 wallet like he said. I see now that this coin is totally fucked. So now he has 100 accounts on here to drain what was promised to him anyway??? how old are you?. Of course a first pool always get a big bounty ,  500M is a huge one but even 200M would have kept him happy and thats not too bad. Instead the coin is now fucked.

I had hopes for this coin and hash was strong on it for a new one. Premine killed it even though really it wasn;t a large premine compared to block reward. It's that you have not paid enough out quickly enough. I would have said keep 1.5B  give away the rest and make sure it gets to a exchange. Then slowly use 500M to get more dev done. After that you still have 1 billion coins worth something. You now will see the coin dead in under a week and never make an exchange unless you completely reverse this and start giving away some asap.

I did NOT want to see the pool go down, as that is such a bad thing for this coin, i have a reasonable chunk of these and now they are worth 0

However he did what most would have done since you tried to fuck him over. You should have just said okay that was a bit much can we say 250M or something try and negotiate. Why the fuck would he accept the coins you mine on 1mh , that will be nothing once the coin could have took off.

Anyway back to cosmos coin now, will check back here in a week however you can 99.99% sure this coin will be dead by then.

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:41:43 AM

You are actually insane if you think anyone will believe this, he could have taken the 600 000 000 wallet like he said. I see now that this coin is totally fucked. So now he has 100 accounts on here to drain what was promised to him anyway??? how old are you?. Of course a first pool always get a big bounty ,  500M is a huge one but even 200M would have kept him happy and thats not too bad. Instead the coin is now fucked.

I had hopes for this coin and hash was strong on it for a new one. Premine killed it even though really it wasn;t a large premine compared to block reward. It's that you have not paid enough out quickly enough. I would have said keep 1.5B  give away the rest and make sure it gets to a exchange. Then slowly use 500M to get more dev done. After that you still have 1 billion coins worth something. You now will see the coin dead in under a week and never make an exchange unless you completely reverse this and start giving away some asap.

I did NOT want to see the pool go down, as that is such a bad thing for this coin, i have a reasonable chunk of these and now they are worth 0

However he did what most would have done since you tried to fuck him over. You should have just said okay that was a bit much can we say 250M or something try and negotiate. Why the fuck would he accept the coins you mine on 1mh , that will be nothing once the coin could have took off.

Anyway back to cosmos coin now, will check back here in a week however you can 99.99% sure this coin will be dead by then.

i did not guarantee him anything he ignored me the first 3 days of me asking what do i owe him if he would have answered once i would have to think about and prolly hit him up and pay him but he did not do that, he said nothing of the deal then said pay up, none of this was prenagotiated or discussed, there for the negotiations started, which he did not want to complete. i would have absolutly no problems paying him from the start either if he didnt off the pool said pay me or else and started the push, why push me into paying you when we had no beef up until that moment, but he did, and that made negotiations harder specialy knowing he tricked me into this w/o mentioning ANYTHING about the what he will charge, and he was 100% unwilling to budge from any of his offer which i have said no to non of them and offered him more...still he did not accept i do not know what his goal is but i guess he got what he wanted. just read the back pages man

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 01:53:28 AM

Drama

your one to talk lol

I don't have any drama and neither do my coins. I thought it was funny that the ones calling me a scammer now launch a big scamcoin themselves  Smiley

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 01:54:50 AM

AND guys this is just some pool guy, that tried to destroy the coin from with in, by demanding i 0ed out in first few days.
this is not a problem there are many pool folks that would be glad to get some action,

this is partially my fault due to me not knowing this bs was gonna happen just like that, i thought we had a solid pool so i spend majority of my time doing the bounties that are most popular and toughest like found 3 options for mobile wallets : ) got the linuxs commissioned and done etc, if i knew the pool was going to flake out i would have been on stackin pools, but getting a linux wallet is like extra x2 almost, and a phone wallet will still make this coin the most fun coin out of all of these.

we are all on pool searching atm so should be filled pretty soon, but first 2 months or so these low diff coins are best to solo mine anyway. so we are literally doing better w/o the pool as far as mining goes.

Logo is also updated on the wallet if anyone would like to upgrade,
linux wallet 64 and 32 up

the wallet app i am talking to 3 resources chosing the best option, i will be more carefull this time after having met lolla and have all my trades complete befor the transaction and if they do not answer i will not trade.

The future is here!

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:07:50 AM

Drama

your one to talk lol

I don't have any drama and neither do my coins. I thought it was funny that the ones calling me a scammer now launch a big scamcoin themselves  Smiley

i did not call you a scamer i stated a factual statement of you trying to get me for some change, so did lolla, did a good job imo but again no biggie
 just a pool guy, this just means the project will run alot smother with none flaky ppl, or at least someone who can finish a damn deal lol.
so mad progress, pools well be up soon as we find somebody, which shouldnt be long

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 02:14:19 AM

Drama

your one to talk lol

I don't have any drama and neither do my coins. I thought it was funny that the ones calling me a scammer now launch a big scamcoin themselves  Smiley

i did not call you a scamer i stated a factual statement of you trying to get me for some change, so did lolla, did a good job imo but again no biggie
 just a pool guy, this just means the project will run alot smother with none flaky ppl, or at least someone who can finish a damn deal lol.
so mad progress, pools well be up soon as we find somebody, which shouldnt be long

Pretty sure you screwed yourself by publicly having you and your first pool op going nuts on each other in the thread. I'm guessing any reliable pool ops won't even bother after reading that

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:19:56 AM

Drama

your one to talk lol

I don't have any drama and neither do my coins. I thought it was funny that the ones calling me a scammer now launch a big scamcoin themselves  Smiley

Pretty sure you screwed yourself by publicly having you and your first pool op going nuts on each other in the thread. I'm guessing any reliable pool ops won't even bother after reading that

nah if you read through the thread he said nothing of use not even a yes ill take the double money your offering, i think he did all this spam on purpose, if you look at the convo, he was the one that cut off every negotiation at 90%+ and went to finger pointing . for 12 hours thats all he did and trying to convince me to get rid of EVERYTHING i have NOW.... RIGHT NOW!!! didnt sound right either so im sure he had some kind of alternative plan, we tried reasoning with him tried giving him bigger # tried agreeing with everything he asked, but he never approached the end of any negotiation, so i dont think he was planning to do any trades why wouldnt he take 100 ltc? or 500m adt passed out here and 500 at my site.... etc alot of offer where on the table both from his side and mine i did not reject ANY of his proposals, he refused all of mine even when they matched his request or where over his request.

billym2k

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:28:14 AM

Do you guys remember the Ocean Marketing story?

That's what this thread reminds me of.

How to self-destruct your coin with just a few measly forum posts.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
August 22, 2013, 02:30:09 AM

link doesn't work lol

iGotSpots
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2013, 02:44:26 AM

Pretty much

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: