Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130748 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:12:55 PM

Come on guys this looks bad for adt doing this in public.

Both can be joint devs i'm sure.

However, come to some fair arrangement in private not arguing here, makes adt look bad.

Zack has worked hard to keep this coin going , and it has come back again and again due to both of you i'm sure.

Sort it out and find a solution

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:14:37 PM

i have never once told or asked or even mentioned him leaving.... zackclarck is the one that has said "i will leave after this repair".....

I have not once refused to to pay for anything, also i have paid for countless repairs you have only paid half of last repair and your doing this repair you demanded to do and having great difficulties doing considering this talk is happening.

this is 1 repair...... your halfway in .....and your demanding me to leave or threatening to leave yourself.... this is straight up buckwall crazy.

Ok this is the last i get involved as i have no right to step into your conversations.

Zacks you don't have to leave, Jagra you neither! Can I say you guys stop posting for the night, think about it and possibly talk privately and seriously make peace?

ADT needs both of you, as a supporter I don't care who paid more or who paid less, or who has done more or who is the dev. I believe that ADT has to live with involvement from both of you. Now step back a little, watch a nice movie (may I suggest the wolf of wall street 3+ hours) distract yourselves and speak in private messages. Work things out.

It would be lovely tomorrow if both of you could come back to this thread and say there has been a little tension but it's all over now and back on track for the relaunch of ADT's new blockchain. That's all it matters, honestly if you have to post about dissing each other I doubt people is interested in this.

For ADT sake would be lovely to see both of you as a team or independently (whatever turns you on) back on track and focused on the project.
Thanks for listening. Now it's up to you.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:16:01 PM

the solution is that I get this fixed then leave crypto all together I am fed up with it all !

jagrapolite5 (OP)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:17:42 PM

as you previously quoted.....

Places I trade and Get BTC/ALTS       www.coinbase.com
coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
January 20, 2014, 11:34:57 PM

Ok, one last post: promise!

ADT will be fixed soon, thanks zacks! looking forward to this.

And once is fixed you don't have to leave, it will be silly in my opinion and I wouldn't want to see you go.

jagrapolite5 is also not going to leave and I wouldn't want to see him leave neither, and whatever has been said previously (you guys made it public) hasn't changed my support for ADT and yourselves.

After the storm there is always the rainbow, you both have valid points but the main goal is to get on with ADT.

You have shown commitment previously and currently with both of yours' efforts.

Please post again once we have some good news about ADT or progress and we can all get back on it.

I would love to see both of you involved, please don't let us down by being against each other. Doesn't make sense.

ADT to the moon!!!

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:01:48 AM

Both of you zackclark70 & jagrapolite5 stop this nonsense.

You both put a lot of effort in this coin. Things went wrong... shit happens, no matter what happened and who's fault it is... Get this coin back up and be good mates! It's for your own interest and for all the people that mined and invested in this coin and the ones that still believe in it.

jagrapolite5 has a good point, if the coin is broken what is the point to promote it? Let's wait until it's fixed. And let's see what he brings out after that.

zackclark70 has spend a lot of money (in my opinion) to get the coin repaired, my total respect for that. But he also setup the forum, got the new logo arranged, etc, etc...

I'm no one to comment on what you two are doing or the way you behave towards each other, I'm just an ADT supporter that feels upset by seeing the 2 main characters behind this project fighting like little kids and potentially drive away interest and support.

Come on, in the name of ADT stop it and be more constructive, looking forward to see ADT back up and running!!!

Exactly, plz stop nonsense. ADT has so many faithful believers while it does't work for 1 month. PLZ don't quarrel anymore.
coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:09:19 AM

it would be a real shame if the future of ADT got nuked by two guys' personal differences. STOP being kids and focus on the task at hand. Zack we all know how much you are doing and by the looks of things Jag does not want you out and the community is backing you. Cut the crap guys we this fixed ASAP.
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:30:49 AM

it would be a real shame if the future of ADT got nuked by two guys' personal differences. STOP being kids and focus on the task at hand. Zack we all know how much you are doing and by the looks of things Jag does not want you out and the community is backing you. Cut the crap guys we this fixed ASAP.

this is nothing personal against jag its about having the best future for ADT and telling him to do work or leave is the best ting that can be done

I am one of if not the biggest holders of ADT right now

i know that jag is the weakest link in ADT right now and the aim is to take ADT to the top not just play around

there is plenty that has gone on that the users don't know about

but the bit that made my mind up was when i was on holiday for 30 days and got back to a broken coin and no attempt had been made to fix it

it made me realise that if i was out of the picture for some reason ADT would collapse

jag needs to do some real work or get out

i have spent thousands of USD getting adt on track out of my own money and all jag has spent is the premine ( and even most f that is not fully accounted for )

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:46:00 AM

um no..... not even close zack..... your going to lie now...... ok,   when the coin broke i have emailed mullick as soon as i found out which was less then a week into it being broken i emailed him to his personal phone email you can ask him yourself......as i was waiting on mullick you where in chat saying you have 3 coders looking at it and complaining about me doing nothing.... then you demanded to do this repair because you said i didnt know what i was doing and waiting on mullick is too long etc.... so i let you do the repair as you asked, knowing you would come to the same conclusion .... waiting on mullick .... now we are doing same thing we would have ended up doing anyway except you just headbutted a bunch of deadends to figure it out since you didnt listen to me i nthe first place ..... wait on mullick

and again what exactly do you need me to do ?   repair is underway, sites are coming for when coin works and promoting it while its broken is pointless, so do you need me to hold your hand while you talk to mullick ? or what is it that your asking me to do as far as doing more?

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 01:50:46 AM

um no..... not even close zack..... your going to lie now...... ok,   when the coin broke i have emailed mullick as soon as i found out which was less then a week into it being broken i emailed him to his personal phone email you can ask him yourself......as i was waiting on mullick you where in chat saying you have 3 coders looking at it and complaining about me doing nothing.... then you demanded to do this repair because you said i didnt know what i was doing and waiting on mullick is too long etc.... so i let you do the repair as you asked, knowing you would come to the same conclusion .... waiting on mullick .... now we are doing same thing we would have ended up doing anyway except you just headbutted a bunch of deadends to figure it out since you didnt listen to me i nthe first place ..... wait on mullick

and again what exactly do you need me to do ?   repair is underway, sites are coming for when coin works and promoting it while its broken is pointless, so do you need me to hold your hand while you talk to mullick ? or what is it that your asking me to do as far as doing more?

how about you should be spending time on this forum helping anyone who has issues making sure people swap to the new client

do i need to do everything for you ?

but you should know that as you are the coins founder and supposed lead dev lol

jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:00:32 AM

your half way in orgonizing 1 repair......complaining all the way through,  after i have done dosens....with a smile.....and you cant do it w/o going completely bunckers....and thinking you own the project ........how is that good for adt lol?

your not even done with the 1 fix you demanded to do ....

which isnt even your fix or anything your just doing what i said in the first place wait on mullick lol

cryptmebro

Activity: 786

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:05:10 AM

Such good publicity...fucking children...take it to pm's...
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 02:07:53 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2014, 02:18:32 AM by jagrapolite5

I have to reply to this crazy man, i can not let him type these lies......

I'm only correcting his statements no fighting here.

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 04:17:35 AM

I have to reply to this crazy man, i can not let him type these lies......

I'm only correcting his statements no fighting here.

OK, we know you both do repairing on the project, plz calm down..
coinbloke

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:28:58 AM

how about you should be spending time on this forum helping anyone who has issues making sure people swap to the new client

do i need to do everything for you ?

but you should know that as you are the coins founder and supposed lead dev lol

very valid point this one instead of the childish fight Jag you need to contribute as you are the owner you keep telling us and Zack how he has done wrong and is whinging but we have not received any real help from you that we can see (you may have done things in the background but we are not aware) I was the one if you remember who ended your initial same crapfight in the beginning between you two and got Zack to start this thread and repair yes we are at where you said we should have been with Mullick BUT if we have just waited and done nothing for weeks like you did and kept silent how would the ADT community reacted it would have collapsed already. That is a fact. What you are saying might be right but that fact is we have seen Zack trying very hard and we have not seen you doing anything so you take the conclusions. It would be very strongly advisable to settle this stupid little conflict and concentrate on the work urgently and work out who is who later.
coinbloke

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 05:32:34 AM

you are clearly not listening to what we the community are saying to you do you?
jagrapolite5 (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:09:51 AM

the time that was nessesery for the adt repair was only made longer by zack asking everyone if they could help which i have done many times, i already knew that we would have to wait on mullick, but zack said i didnt know what i was doing and demanded to take over this repair, so i let him, and in the end mullick is doing the repair,

i did exactly what you guys "community" wanted, most of you wanted it done zacks way instead of waiting for mullick, so it was done zacks way as i was waiting on mullick anyway..... and now he is doing the fix .....so all zack did was learn the hard way we had to wait on mullick.

Peacefrog

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:17:48 AM

Do you think the coin will stay off cryptsy until mullick is done working on it? I don't care about this bs at all i'm just glad it's finally getting worked on

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution. Sha9sRtV5ermdZKwxZJPdT1cStK5RGWxGr
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:18:42 AM

the time that was nessesery for the adt repair was only made longer by zack asking everyone if they could help which i have done many times, i already knew that we would have to wait on mullick, but zack said i didnt know what i was doing and demanded to take over this repair, so i let him, and in the end mullick is doing the repair,

i did exactly what you guys "community" wanted, most of you wanted it done zacks way instead of waiting for mullick, so it was done zacks way as i was waiting on mullick anyway..... and now he is doing the fix .....so all zack did was learn the hard way we had to wait on mullick.

Jag Tranz got the chain moving and mullick did the latest update to stop the attack on the network so waiting on mullick would have take atleast another day or 2 longer than we had to

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
January 21, 2014, 06:20:53 AM

Do you think the coin will stay off cryptsy until mullick is done working on it? I don't care about this bs at all i'm just glad it's finally getting worked on

it will be back after a good % of coins are swapped onto the new chain if all goes well and people swap over in the first few days it could be less than a week before its all back on cryptsy but if people take a lot of time to get there coins swapped it could take longer 

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: