Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130747 times)
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:26:15 PM

update Huh

still nothing from mullick but I have messaged other coders and am just waiting for conformation that they can take on the work and how fast they can do it 

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 09:42:25 PM

sorry about these delays I am doing all I can to speed this up talking to other coders unfortunately people don't really know about  POS

I have talked to a few coders that claimed they could help but they were totally clueless about POS

one of the coders didn't even know what Proof of work was

mullick has approx. 24h until his deadline is up for finishing the coin

I would really appreciate it if you guys could help me find coders that have experience with proof of stake and are capable of making the new blockchain if mullick fails to do so

zack

coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 11:23:58 PM

is there any way to sue this guy?
xray

Activity: 341

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:23:56 AM

Mullick is just a waste of time , he has proven that here, Best of forgetting about that waster and moving on with someone who can do the job
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:28:06 AM

Mullick is just a waste of time , he has proven that here, Best of forgetting about that waster and moving on with someone who can do the job

Yeah he seems to be deliberately trying to sabotage ADT?  what's up with that. What are his motives?

I was discussing today this very issue with someone else from here and they told me they think he is trying to ruin ADT because he supports TIX and sees ADT as competition?? WTF???

Any truth to this rumour. If that is actually true then i question even more the staff at cryptsy. I mean i know they are reasonably shady in their business practises but this outright effort to destroy ADT seems a bit much even for them.

If the worse comes to the total worst here, we need to just clone any other decent POW only coin and swap our coins over to that base. This amount of time being offline is a laughing stock.

I do not see the point of being put on another POS chain where there are only 2 devs that can fix the fucker if it breaks again.

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 12:48:03 AM

Yeah he seems to be deliberately trying to sabotage ADT?  what's up with that. What are his motives?

I was discussing today this very issue with someone else from here and they told me they think he is trying to ruin ADT because he supports TIX and sees ADT as competition?? WTF???

Any truth to this rumour. If that is actually true then i question even more the staff at cryptsy. I mean i know they are reasonably shady in their business practises but this outright effort to destroy ADT seems a bit much even for them.

If the worse comes to the total worst here, we need to just clone any other decent POW only coin and swap our coins over to that base. This amount of time being offline is a laughing stock.

I do not see the point of being put on another POS chain where there are only 2 devs that can fix the fucker if it breaks again.

I am talking to someone that can code POS and is willing to do it I will update everyone when I know more

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 01:22:24 AM

mullick / cryptsy / anyone is not going to destroy ADT 1 way or another ADT will be fixed and will do very well I am not posting details of who I am talking to as every time I do that suddenly that person stops talking or says they cant help

no idea who is trying to stop ADT being fixed but they are trying very hard to do it

I have in place someone to fix the POW on the old chain so it moves well so a swap can happen

someone that can code the new chain 

everything set for the swap ( just minor things to do )

all servers and whatnot ready for the new chain

new website ready to be made

cryptsy willing to help swap ( not told me 100% what there guna do but anything is better than nothing )

I have been working hard all day making sure everything is back on track again

there is a lot more planed its just the case of getting this new chain going

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:27:14 AM

i have just put some posts across the forum looking for coders from now on there will always be multiple backup people for doing coding jobs

currently there is 3.5btc offered for the job before anyone says that's to little please remember that most of the coins that are made cost less than 0.1 BTC  to have made

fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 02:46:02 AM

i have just put some posts across the forum looking for coders from now on there will always be multiple backup people for doing coding jobs

currently there is 3.5btc offered for the job before anyone says that's to little please remember that most of the coins that are made cost less than 0.1 BTC  to have made

Where is jag? He and Mullick are missing again
coinbloke

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:12:42 AM

someone out there is desperately trying to kill off ADT but they are not going to succeed it just proves it is an awesome coin. Good luck Zack with the new guys and yeah don't let anyone know who they are.
coinbloke

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:15:34 AM

they are not missing they have never been around.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:19:56 AM

i agree, when i see a concerted effort to destroy something in a sneaky and underhanded way then we must ensure 100% this coin makes a big come back.

I think we as a community deserve an explanation from Mullick...what exactly is happening here. There is an entire community of ADT miners and investors who are being totally shafted here.

How can you just vanish in the middle of doing a job like this.

Only something extreme will be acceptable. This is outrageous really. I mean apparently he was paid 500MILLION ADT TO fix it last time. That is 500 LTC essentially.

Most of this board seems to be made up of people that put up with getting cheated over and over. Lets change this. What the hell is happening here?

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:33:27 AM

i agree, when i see a concerted effort to destroy something in a sneaky and underhanded way then we must ensure 100% this coin makes a big come back.

I think we as a community deserve an explanation from Mullick...what exactly is happening here. There is an entire community of ADT miners and investors who are being totally shafted here.

How can you just vanish in the middle of doing a job like this.

Only something extreme will be acceptable. This is outrageous really. I mean apparently he was paid 500MILLION ADT TO fix it last time. That is 500 LTC essentially.

Most of this board seems to be made up of people that put up with getting cheated over and over. Lets change this. What the hell is happening here?

when mullick was paid 500 mill ADT that was back when it was less than 1000usd

he will more than likely say that his reason for not being around is cryptsy related and say something along the lines of cryptsy stuff is more important

i am doing all i can to get this moving but its hard when people vanish all the time disappear halfway threw a convo never to talk to me a gain agree to do work then vanish its just crazy 

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:38:18 AM

they are not missing they have never been around.

for the first few days of mullick working on the new chain he was around for at least a few h day but since then he has been around less and less Sad

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:41:16 AM

jag vanished over a week a go i have no idea why

mullick stopped talking a few days back my best guess would be cryptsy demanded he work on the exchange as its his day job
i can understand him fixing cryptsy over ADT but not replying to massages for days is unacceptable

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:43:59 AM

This is not normal behaviour, i suspect something fishy is going on. How the fuck does someone just vanish when 100's of people are waiting for a fix like this.

Has cgb code ever needed a fix? or are they on the initial wallet they launched with??

Surely someone can copy and paste cgb? premine and swap it all over for ADT?

Is this not as easy as it sounds?

HOBO by trans, will he let us clone that? i mean we will only have a tiny % Per year so it won't compete with his model. Then every time his needs a patch he can patch us at the same time?

I mean mullick could have some real reason why he has vanished half way through, but really this all seems highly unusual and has sparked all kinds of rumours.

I doubt cryptsy can just demand him to do shit. There is politics involved somewhere i am sure.

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 03:50:25 AM

This is not normal behaviour, i suspect something fishy is going on. How the fuck does someone just vanish when 100's of people are waiting for a fix like this.

Has cgb code ever needed a fix? or are they on the initial wallet they launched with??

HOBO by trans, will he let us clone that? i mean we will only have a tiny % Per year so it won't compete with his model. Then every time his needs a patch he can patch us at the same time?

I mean mullick could have some real reason why he has vanished half way through, but really this all seems highly unusual and has sparked all kinds of rumours.

I doubt cryptsy can just demand him to do shit. There is politics involved somewhere i am sure.

i don't think there have been any issues with CGB cloning a coin and changing a few parameter's is meant to be easy yet i cant even find anyone that will do it for  3,000usd  

the swap over is fully sorted just waiting for the new blockchain  

Tranz doesn't want to make the new chain i have asked him

i had everything ready on Monday all i was waiting for was the new blockchain everything else was set to go so all we need is the blockchain cloning and we will be set to go   

coinbloke

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:38:15 AM

no matter the reason why if any DECENT person accepts a job and knows a whole community is trusting him with it they should at least reply saying he is busy BUT since this is not case either he is not a decent person or Cryptsy got him to avoid us and ADT.

This is plain outrageous and unacceptable either way.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 04:45:43 AM

i don't think there have been any issues with CGB cloning a coin and changing a few parameter's is meant to be easy yet i cant even find anyone that will do it for  3,000usd  

the swap over is fully sorted just waiting for the new blockchain  

Tranz doesn't want to make the new chain i have asked him

i had everything ready on Monday all i was waiting for was the new blockchain everything else was set to go so all we need is the blockchain cloning and we will be set to go   

oh, that's not good news, what did tranz say?

how about hazard? he has created some coins before but only POW as far as i know. Perhaps he can do it though.

Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
February 07, 2014, 05:15:39 AM

Hi All,

Let me say a few things.

#1 Zack did ask me, and I do understand the frustration you all are going through, but I simply have no time to help. I have made 1 commitment and that is to HBN.

#2 Why do you want a new chain? I just synced up 2 computers with 1.5.3 and it they both got to the same chain.   It was a a bit of a pain to get up to current block, had to close a few times, but both computers are at same chain, and I even have some stake going now.

#3 Regarding Cryptsy, if they do not want to list this coin, you can not force them. Simply open up a ticket and ask your ADT be returned to your wallet for sell orders, and your btc to your account for buy. Then go find a new exchange.

This is your coin. You don't need to pay people to fix it. All the answers are out here. Act like a community and find the answers.

I do wish you all the best. I will keep an eye out, and keep my wallet as a stake only node, to help the network. But so far it seems fine to me.

Good luck!

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: