Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AndroidsTokens - ADT - proof of stake Coin - 66 Billion - Trade on Cryptsy!  (Read 130748 times)
ahmed_bodi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:03:42 PM

It seems like that for the first time we are really on track!

a few people have got right near completion then vanished so I would say its not on track until the coin is done and handed over

almiost done, just need to set stake amounts and then add in logo's/name change

and unlike the others my code is public so anyone can take over if i dissapear

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:15:14 PM

a few people have got right near completion then vanished so I would say its not on track until the coin is done and handed over

awesome Smiley

can you have a look threw the CGB code just to make sure there is nothing that will cause any issues and can you let me know how you want to go about making the 66,800,000,000 coins  ( if there gong t be in the genesis block , first bock or spread over the 680 blocks

thanks

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:22:55 PM

awesome Smiley

can you have a look threw the CGB code just to make sure there is nothing that will cause any issues and can you let me know how you want to go about making the 66,800,000,000 coins  ( if there gong t be in the genesis block , first bock or spread over the 680 blocks

thanks

well cgb has been stable this far. so i dont believe there will be issues. it also doesnt have the buggy tx messages which is an added bonus. i've put all the coins in block 1 and set reward to 0 after that

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:42:17 PM

awesome Smiley

can you have a look threw the CGB code just to make sure there is nothing that will cause any issues and can you let me know how you want to go about making the 66,800,000,000 coins  ( if there gong to be in the genesis block , first bock or spread over the 680 blocks

thanks

well cgb has been stable this far. so i dont believe there will be issues. it also doesnt have the buggy tx messages which is an added bonus. i've put all the coins in block 1 and set reward to 0 after that

awesome just a few more questions

what's the best way to stop POW after 2 months ( it shouldn't be a huge issue but I think its best to totally stop POW after that time to eliminate it as a way to attack the coin )

are you able to make the 3 different clients ? ( windows ,mac and Linux )

what's your estimated time of completion ?

I think its best that the bounty is paid as 3 btc at launch then the other 2 btc  once the POS is proven to fully work / the checkpoint server is implemented

any objection to that ?

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 10:51:36 PM

awesome Smiley

can you have a look threw the CGB code just to make sure there is nothing that will cause any issues and can you let me know how you want to go about making the 66,800,000,000 coins  ( if there gong to be in the genesis block , first bock or spread over the 680 blocks

thanks

what's the best way to stop POW after 2 months ( it shouldn't be a huge issue but I think its best to totally stop POW after that time to eliminate it as a way to attack the coin )

I think its best that the bounty is paid as 3 btc at launch then the other 2 btc  once the POS is proven to fully work / the checkpoint server is implemented

any objection to that ?
i dont have a clue i dont think pow should be stopped personally. i think it should be left it cant be used as an attack method without holding 51% of coins. and yeah we have all 3 client's covered. time of completion should be today if i can figure out the pos percentage and test it. if not then it will likely be tomorrow or wednesday. what we can do is setup a test network for anyone wanting to test the coin. after its tested, send us the remaining 2btc, we reset the chain and then release it with a checkpoint server at start

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:08:47 PM

awesome Smiley

thanks

any objection to that ?
i dont have a clue i dont think pow should be stopped personally. i think it should be left it cant be used as an attack method without holding 51% of coins. and yeah we have all 3 client's covered. time of completion should be today if i can figure out the pos percentage and test it. if not then it will likely be tomorrow or wednesday. what we can do is setup a test network for anyone wanting to test the coin. after its tested, send us the remaining 2btc, we reset the chain and then release it with a checkpoint server at start

awesome I have a server to host it not sure how you want to go about it as you prob don't want the responsibility of holding the cheackpointing server private key 

POW will stay then I would rather not have any issues Smiley

if possible I would like to avoid any blockchain resets i am not going to do a runner for the sake of 2btc lol everyone on here is a witness on me paying or not

if it can be done tonight it would be awesome as the cryptsy staff are around and it would get trading back up quicker Smiley

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:11:17 PM

i have just heard fro cryptsy they will be participating in the swap over and it will be traded against LTC and XPM until it reaches a value of over  0.00000500 LTC at that point it will be considered for the BTC market Smiley

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:17:01 PM

i have just heard fro cryptsy they will be participating in the swap over and it will be traded against LTC and XPM until it reaches a value of over  0.00000500 LTC at that point it will be considered for the BTC market Smiley

great. we'll try and get it done tonight. only part im stuck on is the PoS percentage

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:24:06 PM

great. we'll try and get it done tonight. only part im stuck on is the PoS percentage

it might be worth you looking at the POS code differences between CGB and caps as it should show you what parts were changed Smiley

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:24:39 PM

it might be worth you looking at the POS code differences between CGB and caps as it should show you what parts were changed Smiley

Yup. tried that still makes it a little confusing Sad

zackclark70
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:29:03 PM

if you get stuck i believe

tranz and ghostlander know about that part of the code but there hard to get hold of at times

ahmed_bodi

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:32:17 PM

if you get stuck i believe

tranz and ghostlander know about that part of the code but there hard to get hold of at times

PM'd tranz

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
February 17, 2014, 11:35:30 PM

this is all looking good now for ADT. Smiley 

coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:21:00 AM

looks good but been there numerous times before not holding my breath.
dailyarsenal

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

To The Moon!

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 12:46:08 AM

looks good but been there numerous times before not holding my breath.

I hear that

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
coinbloke

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 01:12:57 AM

a positive reply from Cryptsy is a big plus though.
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 03:40:24 AM

Final update before i go to bed:

Tranz needs to set the stake amounts
2 other members of my team are setting the tx limits and hashing the genesis block
3 of the members are doing the mac/windows/linux clients

All thats remaining after that is the logo's and the testing of the client.

undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2014, 04:03:32 AM

2 other members of my team are setting the tx limits and hashing the genesis block

Stake is not yet clearly described (As i know)
can you please quote some link if its been already described.
and what about cryptsy wallet coins?

Tranz
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1052

May the force bit with you.

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:40:09 AM

Here is what I came up with

.07% every 5 days. Or 5% yearly. Min weight 5 day, max weight 30

HBN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0 hobonickels.info
Personal Donations: F1TranzWqFGZyFeTMu6iLbtTQgdXuJPsiL
Donations to the HBN Fund: EhbNfund4PrRFLHMxsnbGLhP25hizJGHEE or 1LVFtCX4a83dMLjd8S7imKKKC58QaG83kw
ahmed_bodi

View Profile
February 18, 2014, 04:50:23 AM

Here is what I came up with

.07% every 5 days. Or 5% yearly. Min weight 5 day, max weight 30

I will leave this for discussion. It can still be changed

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: