Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:24:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!  (Read 3172 times)
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:44:09 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

Hi there vladimir21! If you are trading since 2017, you knew that the current price volatility is the perfect time to buy and not the prefect time to sell. I am not a pro trader, but what can I say is , if I am you that is willing to sell today, I have done it before this day come. Most trader buy at low, and sell when they knew the price is starting to drop and not when it is already dropped.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

I don't think anyone can control bitcoin. Cryptocurrency is the common currency.

No one can force you to buy or sell. Bitcoin's gains are normal.

I'm still pretty good at bitcoin's future.
stclair

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:49:56 AM

Loved re-reading this thread in retrospect...
giacatluong

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:04:47 AM

I agree with you that you lose everything from Bitcoin which is because you can not predict the price. Bitcoins fluctuate for a few days sometimes increase and sometimes decrease. It's like the price of gold. The thing you need to do is hold now or buy at cheaper rates to bring in higher profits.
Najam11

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:08:49 AM

I think hold longterm can get profit.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1400
Merit: 544

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

but what about the future? Economists also say that Blockchain will become a future technology that is very influential on social life
it's true, in trading no one always wins, and I just realized that cryptocurrency is like Bitconnect
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:24:52 AM

It is amazing how people who people who love btc are turning against it just because of a fall in value. I was expecting some new entrants to give up that easily but nit someone who has been here since last year January

Tigorss

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:30:30 AM

Well since when in 2017 have you been trading then because I know this isn't a permanent drop. One year ago they predicted Bitcoin to be around 5k in 2018, so we're ahead of that anyways. It can't always go up. Selling everything now would only kill the market more.
do not be too hasty to decide something in crypto because mameng will only hurt yourself, crypto like gambling no one knows how in the future but we can worry, when you lose a lot of your assets in bitcoin means you will not believe that the end year the price will recover, it's better to think calmly about the decision you will take, if you want to get the loss back as a profit.
FionaRice124

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:36:49 AM

I think at the moment, you should not make the decision to sell all the coin you own, which is the wrong decision. If you have invested in large quantities, I think you can wait a bit longer to sell them because at that point they will give you a lot of money.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:59:48 AM

You've been around for a while to throw in the towel like that, you may have come to this realization lately. Anyways, the ball is in your court, all the best in the future. Do not cry wolf when Bitcoin rises again.
Helex

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:14:23 AM

I think it is worst decision to sell everything because selling everything is also push the market in more dip but you should remember one thing, ''Patient is the key of success'' so i give you small advise to Hold your coin.
Zoestewart

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:29:54 AM

I think the sale of everything goes is the wrongest choice at the moment. At present, the market is gradually turning green, not red as before, so in the next few months, the value of many cryptos can increase a lot.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:47:28 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

Another topic suggesting that bitcoin is a financial pyramid. Maybe but I know that many of my friends thanks to BTC live well. It is not easy with good work with us. BTC is a rescue ...
Payme21

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:28:54 AM

I dont think selling everything you have got in bitcoin is the best as it will kill the market even further. Imagine everryone takes that choice, what will be the price in a few months. Trading bitcoin just like other forms of trade can result in gains or losses ao its good to be properly equipped with the trading skills you need and properly guided by an experienced fellow before venturing into the market. I think this might help

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

Well since when in 2017 have you been trading then because I know this isn't a permanent drop. One year ago they predicted Bitcoin to be around 5k in 2018, so we're ahead of that anyways. It can't always go up. Selling everything now would only kill the market more.
do not be too hasty to decide something in crypto because mameng will only hurt yourself, crypto like gambling no one knows how in the future but we can worry, when you lose a lot of your assets in bitcoin means you will not believe that the end year the price will recover, it's better to think calmly about the decision you will take, if you want to get the loss back as a profit.
Its all about how well you can managed and how long you can wait, everything will be fine if you stay calm and patiently wait, buy and never to sell
with loses, the principle of trading should be applied, learn how to react properly when the trend is not favoring your investment, keep waiting and
safely hold your coins there's always tomorrow that will bring good outcome for you.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:39:57 AM

Selling everything will eventually kill bitcoin just like what happens to icos when bounty hunters sell their rewards as fast as they can. Imagine all bitcoin holders and users sell everything at once, we can finally say goodbye to bitcoin. In trading you will not win all the time. Sometimes you have to loss some as well.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 06:46:11 AM

Selling everything will eventually kill bitcoin just like what happens to icos when bounty hunters sell their rewards as fast as they can. Imagine all bitcoin holders and users sell everything at once, we can finally say goodbye to bitcoin. In trading you will not win all the time. Sometimes you have to loss some as well.
first of all, there's no one to force you to join in this industy. it is a voluntary man. so if you blame the cryptocurrency in happened in you, you must think twice because if you don't joined in this i am sure that all you're earnings and losses are not happened to you. it is normak. in every decision we made, there's a sacrifice .there's always a risk

armarsterling7

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:48:56 AM

Sorry, but I do not think the market will soon collapse. I think you have been affected by the negative news from many newspapers. In my personal opinion, the market is affected by the current economy. The value of money goes down a lot, e-commerce companies have been equally devalued. This shows that the value of Crypto is influenced.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

Now is the time to accumulate like mad before we get another Bull run. I nearly capitulated purely due to financial reasons and having no job, but I decided to start day trading as my job and now am very slowly but surely recovering a few my lost funds. If I can make 10% a week from trading it means that I can not only survive but also can make some extra money to buy more tokens that are really cheap. Now is the worst possible time to sell your coins and tokens and you will regret it for the rest of your life. Day trade, buy and sell and also accumulate for long term so when Bull run actually comes knocking on our door, we are ready with loaded bags.  Grin Cheesy

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

dominate.

don't give up quickly. maybe you should hold it back even longer, unless you really need it in a hurry, you won't get a profit. I think the holders of bitcoin must wait patiently for bitcoin untill bitcoin increasing again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: