Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:18:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5756 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:01:24 AM

Bitcoin has soared and plummeted, playing with a heartbeat, which is actually better for investors with high risk tolerance, because there is a lot of risk here. Bullish sentiment will naturally push up the price of bitcoin, and some political factors will have a big impact on the price of bitcoin.

Its normal for the prices to have a drastic changes because there are different people in the market with different mindset and if they are just a newbie then there is no doubt that they might sell their coins immediately if they feel pressure.
Yeah you're right. the users have different views on what they should do. and in recent years massive mass adoption has occurred. I think there are many newbie who are join in bitcoin market now. so panic selling continues to happen until now and make the price has not been recovered at all
almaerk08

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

Sell every thing for crypto currency trading is some how not rational in my opinion but you can invest maybe 50 percent of your money wisely in crypto currency  market so that you will have some thing left to fall back on in case anything bad happen to the you invest in crypto currency market.

Yes, I agree. I dont think it is a good idea to sell everything you have. Half of it would be better, as what most of us here, we say that we should not be too emotional. Everything can happen in the cryptocurrency world, you gain, you lose. That is the reason why we must be very careful and mindful.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

Sell every thing for crypto currency trading is some how not rational in my opinion but you can invest maybe 50 percent of your money wisely in crypto currency  market so that you will have some thing left to fall back on in case anything bad happen to the you invest in crypto currency market.
But that's exactly what happened. many new traders may experience a panic because of the chaotic market conditions and they sell entirely because they are afraid of bankruptcy and loss. however that is the risk of bitcoin investment. fluctuations will keep you afraid if you can not keep up/friendly with him. Financial management also needs to be done in bitcoin. so you know how much you have to sell and save
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

I agree, selling anything to buy crypto is a risky thing, the market can never be guessed correctly and if we are losing it certainly is an ironic thing, putting a maximum of 50% money is better and safer.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:27:55 AM

This might be like that, but there is still many people who has basically get their life saved with a crypto and trading of bitcoin itself
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:31:44 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

Selling everything is not the answer because you should always trade depending on the market's value so always leave something for you to hold in order to earn more profit in the market when the market price increase even more as the time goes by.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Domicbora

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

maybe he invest his money just thinking profit and profit.it can make in short periode with high return.but he dont understand about the risk involved. so he said "sell everything "
By just reading the posts, you can know who are the real investors, holders, traders and who are not. I don't understand what OP is trying to prove since he earned that much, $100k for an instant isn't a bad profit, that's a lot and why he have to leave the market and eventually call it as a pyramid scheme. So basically he got a nice exit and entry for his term? Why not just quit and don't talk at all, I don't know if you are giving anyone a discouragement or you are boasting your profits.

Sell everything and invest in cryptocurrency is not sensible decision because you are right that there is big risk involve in crypto investment. You can make huge profits and can lose everything as well. Therefore I think that one can invest small money in start and when he knows this world then he can increase his investment but if he realizes that crypto is giving him profits.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:46:40 AM

I have a lot of transactions done from start to finish. Of the sales, up to 70% were loss-making transactions, and 30% were successful transactions with very little profit. In trading to make a profit is very difficult and very high failure rate.
That is true but there are some situations and transactions that could be repeated and that could make you gain lot of knowledge which can be used in future trades.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:56:52 AM

I have a lot of transactions done from start to finish. Of the sales, up to 70% were loss-making transactions, and 30% were successful transactions with very little profit. In trading to make a profit is very difficult and very high failure rate.
That is true but there are some situations and transactions that could be repeated and that could make you gain lot of knowledge which can be used in future trades.
experience in trading transactions is very necessary. with many experiences we will have many strategies in dealing with market. our analysis does not all go according to plan, for that we need correction for a better future

sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

the market today has some recovery, I am sure will gradually stabilize, do not panic sell, this time we need to keep calm! Today will be better than yesterday, tomorrow will be better than today, in one word, everything is going well!
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:23:22 PM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

Not a pyramid scheme eh, actually, it already came out from your mouth that we make money out of noobs... and hell yeah that is what this is all about. Crypto is for nerds, geeks, and the techies. so why in the hell should we care about greedy asses joining in and loses all? it's their fault for not believing when the price was cheap..
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

dominate.

Just relax. I see you are quite stressful. Honestly, I also hate when loss my money. But we all understand that crypto market is volatile.
A lot of whales manipulate the market. I also use technical analysis and fundamental analysis. But sometimes those function did not work in this market.

nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

Sell every thing for crypto currency trading is some how not rational in my opinion but you can invest maybe 50 percent of your money wisely in crypto currency  market so that you will have some thing left to fall back on in case anything bad happen to the you invest in crypto currency market.
Well the point of investing in crypto is believing. Crypto is one of big development of fintech so i think i do hoping good think coming from this technology. Its true you can cash out 50 % of your asset and maybe still hold 50% of it but thats not the point, i mean why you not give all you can if you able to do that cause seems like its going to be waste and miss opportunity. But Who knows what will happening, all choices that you take is all on yours.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
brotherwood12

Activity: 686
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

dominate.

if the case like what you said , i just want ask to you , who guys / group who can manipulate the whole market ? because cost much money to do that IMO
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:25:36 PM

dominate.

Crypto has a great risk, and for that we must have calculations and patience so that we can benefit. And if the market falls to hold is the best way and when the price rises we can sell it.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:38:14 PM

All sales during this period will not go beyond being a stupid act. It is not right to mislead people with this title. Many investors, especially new and amateur investors, are driving panic sales. I hope that many people have not considered this title and have not increased their panic sales and losses.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:37:30 PM

I followed your advice. I sold everything. I sold my house, my car and even my underwear. Now I'm naked in the street, writing from a stranger's phone. What do I do now?
Do not sell all your stuff and do not ever do that because it is the worst idea that you do. Putting all egg in one basket are very risky so that you should not put all your money with bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is not stable and it always change. Just a find a way or an alternative way to earn bitcoin so that you could not sell your stuffs.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:09:27 PM

I think that to sell now is not good idea. Personally I am going to sell everything in the middle of June. Because according to TA I think that in that moment will start massive correction and we will see hard dump of the whole market.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:19:20 PM

Yeah, sell everything and start to cry all day long when the crypto currencies boost up again.
Yeah, he should really sell and be our guest, lol. One day, we may actually as well end up using someone like him as a point of contact to those who sold out and messed up big time because they were just dumb enough not to understand that every market is volatile and for the fact that this is a new and decentralized market, it is even more volatile.

He would not understand that anyway, and maybe he should just go invest in penny stocks then and see. People complain too much about short term and forget the long term and then in the long term, after they have sold everything in the past, they are the types that always end up joining FOMO and going through that their dumb cycle over again.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:43:57 PM

You've only been trading for maybe a year and you already lost all hope in cryptocurrency because of bad decisions? All the great traders have gone through more than you have. It's easy to give up but harder to keep going.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: