Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
Fear
aka elbashadodo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

I can perhaps sell everything but not the Sparkster coin, project of that dream can take a place above and beyond other currencies
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:01:45 PM

It is not making sense at all. All of the people are know what you are saying right now all of the traders are smart and they know that they actually risking their money when they trade so that they research about the tokens or coins that they are investing which result to successful trading. Try to hold something that can change your future and it is cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:24:19 PM

Why sell everything? I think it is not good idea, selling all your bitcoin means giving up on bitcoin. Which means you lost your chance.
Yeah this type of idea is not good but we cannot stop them on what his plan, So we need to ignore this kind of post because it gives fear to the other users of bitcoin, So we stay focus, hold our bitcoin and wait until it become profitable again.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:02:34 PM

I followed your advice. I sold everything. I sold my house, my car and even my underwear. Now I'm naked in the street, writing from a stranger's phone. What do I do now?

This joke is a little too much, the market today has some recovery, I believe will gradually stabilize, do not panic selling, this time we need to keep calm! Today will be better than yesterday, tomorrow will be better than today, in a word, everything is going well!
It is worst thing that I heard you sell all your stuff to get enough money to buy bitcoin. Do not ever put all your egg in one basket and do not put all your money with bitcoin because it is totally risky. In addition to that, you should find a way how to regain all your stuff and you should find an alternative way to earn bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
Well last year it just went up to $15k and right now there's no turning back. This is the risk you took. The higher the risk the higher the reward. You can't see any more good rates investment except this. If you can take the risk and wait till you get that profit, you goal, then you will get the best out of these cryptocurrencies which gives a really good amount of profit.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:53:59 AM

I think that to sell now is not good idea. Personally I am going to sell everything in the middle of June. Because according to TA I think that in that moment will start massive correction and we will see hard dump of the whole market.
indeed to sell the right solution right. we were among 2 choices. surviving with uncertainty or by selling it with our account we get a loss. So I better do cl and set a certain price
If you are talking about selling of your crypto coins, then I must say that this is not a good thing to do and that too at time when the market is facing so many issues. It is better to stay patient and that not to do any such thing as this will only result in loss of your money and that you will not be able to make out anything profitable then. You must sell your coins at the right time to have profit.
bitsticker

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:00:25 PM

a looooooot of things said is the trueth i believe. manupulative, volatile, risky but is the future of world. sorry for your loses. that is the story of the world.
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:09:38 PM

You miss the goal of cryptocurrency here, it is not some investment!.
Cryptocurrency was created to facilitate low fees, fast transaction time that no one can control. Not some buy and hold and profit.

Surely i will sell everything if the price is favorable to my coin, or if the price as posted in the market trading is High. We have some different kind of investor in the market trading, some are only buying and selling, some are for long term investment, and some are just the new comer in the trading, it is individual choices on what to do for such investment.
maruf_h20

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

i don't sell everything cause now coin price low and i have no need money now, when coin price is growing up then i sell my coin.
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:03:09 PM

Please don't sell all. Cryptocurrency is here to stay. It is going no where. If you lost most of your money, it probably because you didn't make some good decision. But that should not deter you. Just learn from your mistake and move on
Dayan1

Activity: 388

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:12:13 PM

Please don't sell all. Cryptocurrency is here to stay. It is going no where. If you lost most of your money, it probably because you didn't make some good decision. But that should not deter you. Just learn from your mistake and move on

It is not right to tell people not to sell , whats more suitable statement is for them to understand how a coin works, and why there is pumps and dumps. Although it is true that is wiser to hold you bitcoin or coins than to sell it , it will be better if you have time frame or goal for each coin that you have , you should set goal , what is your goal for your coin ? what is your desired value? next is the time, how long you should hold your coin , it must be realistic and lastly is have patience, bitcoins might pump or dump depending on the whales or large investor, they are basing their decision weather to invest or not into certain coin  on its reputation , so better to always be aware , always read articles.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Findingnemo

Activity: 2338
Merit: 761

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

Yes the crypto currencies is not a small platform if had a good time it will take you to a bigger stage so don’t sell quickly with these confusion in crypto currencies wait for sometimes and get more profitable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:51:05 PM

Sorry to read your story. Unfortunately, at this stage of development of cryptocurrency market, everybody knows nothing. Maybe someday it will be more clear to us.

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

I would loved to keep my bitcoin than to sell it.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

We can not conclude that all cryptocurrency are scam including bitcoin ,there are other good coins, and it is good to respect bitcoin because it the cryptocurency that brought us this fear .
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:54:37 PM

not because you lose your money, then we sell everything we have. we know from the beginning that bitcoin is very risky. here we must have strategy and patience high. prices go up and down it is a natural thing. if we panic then we will drown.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:03:26 AM

At some point you are right. However, one of the reason why cryptocurrency is profitable is also because of market manipilation. That is why most newbies lost money because they are not aware of this. Most people who are experienced enough knows how to handle the market volatility and manipulation, that is why they can profit from it.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:44:35 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
You are not really exposing anything new and this is the way all the markets operate, money does not appears in the market somehow, someone needs to invest in the market and yes this means that there are winners and there are losers, if you do not feel comfortable being in this market then you are not going to feel comfortable in the stock market either.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:32:09 AM

At some point you are right. However, one of the reason why cryptocurrency is profitable is also because of market manipilation. That is why most newbies lost money because they are not aware of this. Most people who are experienced enough knows how to handle the market volatility and manipulation, that is why they can profit from it.
In fact, the OP actually sound lame and not the kind of person one should be taking advice from. He earned $110000 and lost it all basically showed how stupid he must have been and even got lucky earning that much and I wonder why he is whining all about it and calling this a pyramid scheme. The Forex market fluctuates every day, but does that also make it a pyramid scheme? Some people just love to talk things that make them sound so lame. Selling all will only make such people lose out at the end of it all and start crying like a baby how they missed out.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:36:26 AM

Market manipulation is part of cryprocurrency. If you are new and do not know how to ride the market manipulation in ccrypto, you will surely lose money. However, some people are earning becausw of this and the market volatility. You just need to have a good strategy to avoid losing money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: