Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:25:19 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
These are the altcoins with the ponzi model and are almost eliminated from the Crypto market. It seems like you have lost all your money in investing with high interest rates. You should learn from experience and believe that money is hard to find. High-interest business models will never be safe. All of them are deceptive.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gab23
Copper Member

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:32:26 AM

I actually think it is early time to get out of the blockchain market. Many investors are coming inside of this market and the size of market is growing except the price of blockchain. I think there is more power in blockchain market to go up
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

There's no reason to do panic selling right now because as you can see crypto market starting to recover their system and hopefully when the last quarter of this year comes the market surpass what's happened last year. So from now be smart on your decisions and don't worried too much instead do your work and just wait till the last quarter comes and you will surely see the fruit of all your hard works.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:09:29 AM

Sell only those that are not promising. Holdiing has a higher tendency to result in huge profit especially once the market starts to move upward. Indeed, thebsituation is scary, the market value or the market itself fell from the bieginning of this year up until this point. it will depend to the investors if they would still continue to to invest despite of the situation. But I suggest to do so in order to have huge advantage when recovery soon takes place.

Right. OP must be disappointed on what he expected to be a continuous bull run but ti ended so soon and prices are starting to drop. He must have lost his faith because of that and started say stupid things. We are still on the early stage and that's why volatility is very rapid.
knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:27:05 AM

What do you mean by selling everything? Here I will remain consistent to invest long term. So why are you telling us to sell everything. I will be patient to wait for my investments. And not in a hurry to make a decision.

You are right, me too, I will not sell everything as long as I still have funds to support me financially. Soon all this hard works will be paid off and we will have huge profit very soon.
engwenqu01

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:29:33 AM

Selling all the coins in January is the right choice, but it can't be sold now, because it's already worthless. It's better to keep it.
ThunderFive

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

Sell only those that are not promising. Holdiing has a higher tendency to result in huge profit especially once the market starts to move upward. Indeed, thebsituation is scary, the market value or the market itself fell from the bieginning of this year up until this point. it will depend to the investors if they would still continue to to invest despite of the situation. But I suggest to do so in order to have huge advantage when recovery soon takes place.

Right. OP must be disappointed on what he expected to be a continuous bull run but ti ended so soon and prices are starting to drop. He must have lost his faith because of that and started say stupid things. We are still on the early stage and that's why volatility is very rapid.

Well, it's bear-time, so many people are on FUDs status, surely they will be the first one will be regret when the market recovery.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:16:30 AM

it is very clear that many who respond to you that it all you do not have to do just for the sake of trading capital that you use and eventually you lose all its including the capital you have it, better you can patiently seek capital trading by not selling something very valuable.
cheann20

Activity: 344
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:47:45 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
Oh sad to hear that and It feels bad for your loss. It's hard to accept that yes, It is true that bitconnect are scam and I do think that It was from the start, there is something bad and from the start from the way bitconnect generate money for the investors. But I do dont agree with your idea or opinion about all the project are scam. Because for me, It's ts not true and dont put your anger to other project and also to unrelevant statement.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:04:40 AM

dominate.

Oh sad to hear that and It feels bad for your loss. It's hard to accept that yes, It is true that bitconnect are scam and I do think that It was from the start, there is something bad and from the start from the way bitconnect generate money for the investors. But I do dont agree with your idea or opinion about all the project are scam. Because for me, It's ts not true and dont put your anger to other project and also to unrelevant statement.
Treat that history as a lesson so the other people will not do the same thing like what they did on trusting bitconnect and putting their money and also some of the people invested their life savings which is a very bad decision making for them and i hope that in the future, people will be smarter enough to avoid ponzi investments.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:15:34 AM

I think you are someone who does not have the patience and don't think long to sell bitcoin everything nowadays.
Someday when the bitcoin value recovers and rises so high, you will surely regret having sold such a valuable asset as bitcoin.
You must have a clear and positive mind on the world of crypto, if you want to get more than you get right now.

buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

I wouldn't day trade. Especially being new in this, because I figure others know better than me and I would lose it all. It's best to just hold.
absolutely right, for now silence is the best choice.
better watch the market and wait until all back to normal, do not buy or sell. hold as srtong's as you can.
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:28:04 AM

In this bear market it is better to buy coins while they are cheap rather than  dumping all your coins and profit for few $ or just getting your ROI back. I would rather wait till the market recovers.

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:11:22 AM

Yes, sell everything and just buy back once it is already near the moon. ha ha!
No I am just kidding. I really recommend buy and HODL. You can never go wrong in HODLing.
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:11:51 PM

There are also many things that I have lost while I was trading on this market, but anyway I`m still here because there are many things that I have gained. So I would just suggest you not to be desperate.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:03:24 AM

The bitcoin market is increasing in value with each day and although it is correcting itself along the way the dips in price are not indications to sell but rather the purification of the investors so that the bitcoin could result to a state where it is a stable and at a stage of, making a profit against.
The only struggle in bitcoin investment is patience. Not only bitcoin but all type of investments requires very patience.I think the present time is the best time for investment in bitcoin rather than selling it because its price is down now a day but it is slowly recovering with the passage of time. One should hold bitcoin for a fair profit; this is not the time to sell bitcoin but to buy it because now its price is recovering.
Yokoyoki

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:36:57 AM

dominate.

The Crypto market is unstable because it is based on demand and supply, now so much that sells and makes its value fall sharply, but in the future it will surely increase in value.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

I dont believe cryptocurrency market is manipulated market. Its fair market where peoples doing buy and sell. If you loss on your investment and its your fault and not market fault. Maybe you should more studying about cryptocurrency more to make profits
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 09:19:42 AM

Bitcoin has soared and plummeted, playing with a heartbeat, which is actually better for investors with high risk tolerance, because there is a lot of risk here. Bullish sentiment will naturally push up the price of bitcoin, and some political factors will have a big impact on the price of bitcoin.

Well probably agree that sell it or even diversify your investment it's an option though , as of now the price of bitcoin is gradually decreasing and the market cap of bitcoin is insufficient , means bitcoin can't enable to pump to normal price or even higher , the fake news that soaring across the internet have cause a huge impact. Despite the ups and downs of bitcoin and also the problem still rooting for it success long live bitcoin though.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

dominate.

Selling everything right now is the worst thing you can do because the market prices are currently dumping so its better to hold your coins or invest even more in order to earn more profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: