Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:54:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5747 times)
troBelx

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:30:13 AM

I do not want to change everything if I do not need it. I also do not throw away my coins if the value is very low. For me, it's hard to get a coin so maybe you should think before deciding when is the right time to trade, Everyone knows what you say today all the smart traders and they know that they are really risking their money when they trade so they research about tokens or coins they invest that result in successful trading.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:11:20 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
Pyramid schemes are a business model that recruits members by promising payments or services if they are successful in recruiting others to join the scheme. In the bitcoin we need analysis, strategy and knowledge about the economy more closely because decentral so the price is determined by the demand, even if they are new and try to buy and lose their money,  whether must to blame bitcoin? should they know that bitcoin is fluctuating, try to look at ourselves maybe because we do not use strategy and analysis. It is true people say that cryptocurrency especially for bitcoin only for smart people.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:45:10 AM

Selling everything is a personal predicament, it is possible to lose all of your fortune in the crypto money market because the risk is big. For this reason, i was sell half of my investment and i will continue to keep the rest in this market.
"Very High Volatility" its often mentioned and told by people in this cryptomarket, thats there are big chance to profit and also big chance to lose.
And it makes sense if there are many manipulation in this market because its still not widespreaded and there are so many giant holders.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:59:14 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
I think you were right. I have only been in this market for 7 months and I think this market contains a lot of sins and scams. I think this market is unsafe. The tokens covered by ICO projects are often going down badly.
Besides, manipulation is rampant and it has no sign of stopping. Very bad things are happening in the Crypto market and its future is blind

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:07:09 AM

dominate.

It is not good plan if you will now sell all of your altcoins. You should identify first if the altcoin that you hold is promising or not for you to know if the strategy that you will use is for long term or short term investment.
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

dominate.

It is not good plan if you will now sell all of your altcoins. You should identify first if the altcoin that you hold is promising or not for you to know if the strategy that you will use is for long term or short term investment.
to analyze potential altcoin is not easy. but if you are confident with the analysis, then do it. but if you are unsure of the analysis, the altcoin can be converted to bitcoin or ethereum
Anewor

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:43:19 AM

You are right about this idea. This is really the case that is happening generally though there are exemptions, as people go on investing without really taking note of what was the real market for the chosen digital coins. If everyone is just holding and no actual usage then the result will be likened to a prey and a predator. The ones who have invested are waiting for new ones to come in and  get out with the earnings or profit and value then goes low. The new ones will be trapped and they will be waiting and gets out just the same. This is the scenario for some. There are coins that are really pushing their products such that the investor is certain that he will certainly gain from it. This is what a coin should be. One that is utilized to gain profit.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:24:56 AM

You are right about this idea. This is really the case that is happening generally though there are exemptions, as people go on investing without really taking note of what was the real market for the chosen digital coins. If everyone is just holding and no actual usage then the result will be likened to a prey and a predator. The ones who have invested are waiting for new ones to come in and  get out with the earnings or profit and value then goes low. The new ones will be trapped and they will be waiting and gets out just the same. This is the scenario for some. There are coins that are really pushing their products such that the investor is certain that he will certainly gain from it. This is what a coin should be. One that is utilized to gain profit.
This happen with every market like stock etc. With the mainstream usage of blockchain, These things will be eliminated and Top coins specially smart contracts and Application platforms will gain value on basis their usage.
kaushiks093

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

Currently, more than 20 ICOs are launched each and every single day. The market has been flooded with ICOs during the past 18 months, mainly due to the fact that ICOs are still unregulated investment and fundraising procedures. Anyone can build an appealing website, compile a whitepaper, and create a new cryptocurrency via Ethereum’s blockchain without ever having to go through a single line of computer code. As such, an ICO has become an attractive means for fraudsters to dig holes in the pockets of hopeful investors and get away with it. The pseudo-anonymous nature of cryptocurrencies renders it almost impossible to trace scammers, even after cashing out.

As an investor, you’re on your own when it comes to spotting fraudulent ICOs to avoid wasting your coins on ICO scams and star-crossed projects. Throughout this article, we will help you examine ICO projects to ensure they’re real, legitimate business opportunities that one can consider investing in. You can find even more tips and guidance in this ICO guide.

The team’s profiles:

The team of developers is the most important block in the construction of a successful ICO. The project’s website should include a detailed section that includes the ICO’s team of developers. Ensure that the names presented on the team’s page are real people who have real profiles on LinkedIn, Github, and/or the BitcoinTalk forum. Mostly, be sure to check that the blockchain developers actively participate on the Bitcoin Stack Exchange and Ethereum Stack Exchange sites.

Examine the team members’ LinkedIn profiles thoroughly. Make sure that the previous employment history included on the LinkedIn profile is real, via visiting the websites or the profile pages of the companies where a team member claims to have previously worked.

Blockchain developers will usually have an active profile on Github and/or Sourceforge. Make sure that the project’s developers have Github profiles that include considerable contributions and/or repositories. Repositories with a large number of stars reflect the high quality of the code created by a repository maintainer (developer). Other Github members award stars to high-quality code as appreciation to the developer.

An anonymous team is an alarming sign. Team members collaborating on a legitimate ICO would never have to hide their identities. They should also make public appearances to prove their competencies via webinars, conferences, and other forms of meetups with blockchain enthusiasts. Recently, the most successful ICOs have had active Telegram groups through which the project’s team interacts with investors and responds to their queries and clarify any suspicious issues that can arise from time to time. A company whose team members have never made any public appearances should raise your suspicion.

The whitepaper:
An ICO must have a professional whitepaper that clearly outlines the goals of the project. An ICO project without a whitepaper is an obvious sign of a scam. A whitepaper should thoroughly explain how the project’s platform functions and include relatively detailed technical specifications. A professional ICO whitepaper usually includes charts, encryption formulas, specifications, simulations, roadmaps, and other features relevant to the specific nature of the project. The whitepaper should also clarify the market or audience of its product, the problem aimed to be solved, and how the project is different from its competitors.

If a project claims that it is innovating a token with novel features, but the whitepaper lacks detailed explanation of how this will be specifically achieved, then this should be a red flag that the project is likely to end up being a scam.

A whitepaper that includes grammatical mistakes and technical errors, and/or fails to provide a clear picture regarding the project’s goals, technical features, and roadmap, represents an alarming sign that you are probably dealing with a scam.

https://ubecoin.com/get-whitepaper/

The project’s goals:
The project’s goals should be realistic. Whenever a project makes illogical claims, especially if the project doesn’t offer any disruptive or creative innovations, it should be a scam alert. It is never logical to expect a new blockchain to remedy global warming, replace Bitcoin, drive banks to extinction, or offer a guaranteed 100% ROI within a few months. Even if the project is promising, professional blockchain developers will never make such claims.

Also, a project’s board will never make price predictions, because there can simply never be any means for predicting the price of a coin or token before, or even shortly after, the end of the ICO phase.

The code’s repository:

Cryptocurrencies are all about decentralization, so the code should be open source, i.e. could be viewed and examined by anyone. It goes without saying that “code is law”, so even if the project’s website or whitepaper are suspicious, the platform’s code on Github or Sourceforge can clearly determine the authenticity and legitimacy of an ICO project.

Never consider investing in a project whose code isn’t visible to everyone. Also, a coin or token that is simply a clone of some other coin, with just few lines of altered code, is mostly a scam or a project that is doomed to fail eventually.

The project’s escrow account:

An ICO project should have an escrow account to secure investors’ funds during the period of the ICO and thereafter. The escrow account usually involves a multisig wallet, where the owners of the multisig keys are one of the project’s team members, in addition to two or more trusted community members. In most cases, the multisig wallet has three keys, where two community members each possess a key, and a team member possesses one key (1-out-of-3).  As such, the team member will never be able to move the funds out of the escrow account without permission from one of the two community members possessing the other two private keys.

There must be at least two well known, trusted community members controlling the escrow account, otherwise you are most likely dealing with a fraudulent ICO.

The mechanism of release of the funds from the escrow account is also important. Usually, around 20% of the funds can be released when most of the development plan has been completed, only 20% of the funds should be released upon token distribution, and 50% can be released upon beta release of the project. A percentage of the funds (10%-20%) should be saved to fund future development plans.

Examining the escrow’s account members and the escrow’s conditions can help you detect many fraudulent projects and protect you from wasting your money.

The pre-ICO:
Most ICOs nowadays offer a percentage of coins or tokens for sale via a pre-ICO, before the actual public ICO is launched. A pre-ICO offers big investors, also known as whale investors, the opportunity to purchase coins at discounted prices. The presence of a pre-ICO is a good sign that the project has been vetted by big investors or crypto-whales. The lack of a pre-ICO should raise a red flag, as this means that the project hasn’t been examined and proven potentially profitable by real big investors.

A pre-ICO shouldn’t offer a large percentage of tokens for sale, to guarantee the decentralized nature of token distribution. If a large percentage of the coins are sold during the pre-ICO phase, this will result in centralization of the economy of the cryptocurrency, which will be highly controlled by the small number of big investors who invested early in the project. If this occurs, it doesn’t necessarily mean that the project is fraudulent, but it just reflects that the process of coin distribution wasn’t properly managed.

Ideally, a project should announce the names of the big investors who chipped in during the pre-ICO phase. Occasionally, owners of a project can buy their own coins at a discount price during the pre-ICO phase to fake a big demand for their coins, and to make big profits when the discount is over towards the end of the pre-ICO phase. This should be a red flag for a potential scam.

The board’s share of tokens/coins:

The project’s whitepaper or website should clearly state how the coins will be distributed. Most importantly, investors should know the exact percentage of coins that will be owned by the project’s team members.

If the project’s owners own a small share of the coins, they won’t have considerable motivations to develop the project and boost the value of the coins. Likewise, if the project’s team members own a big share of the coins, this will undermine the decentralized nature of the blockchain platform. Ideally, project owners should possess somewhere between 10% and 30% of the total coins/tokens. At the same time, the project’s owners should be obliged not to sell their coins for at least three years, or else they would cash out via an exit scam.

To sum up:
These were just the most important points one should examine when looking to invest in an ICO. The advice presented in this guide will help you filter out potential scams through the hundreds of ICO projects that hit the market every month. You are strongly advised to do extensive research and use your common sense before deciding to invest in an ICO. Even after chipping in and buying your ICO tokens or coins, you should follow the progress of the project to perfectly time your exit point. Cointelligence is wishing you all the best of luck in all your ICO investments.

jermainephoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:32:20 AM

Everything will be going to be alright and we should not just sell it because the whole market is about to fall, just hold it because the market will have a comeback and i am sure that comeback will be bigger than what it has been done last year and that is why i am still investing even though people are afraid to do so.
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

Bitcoin grows and falls, but this is the essence of investment. You must make weighted solutions, and not try to guess the time of entry or exit to the market. And one more thing: if several bitcoins are left in your wallet, your children will thank you.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Kapee

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

Whenever I receive tokens from a campaign, I wish to sell everything but the fact is that the coins are usually dumped by either bounty hunters or the investors. In that case if you be in hurry to sell everything, you will lose. Don't sell everything yet, hodl for sometime.

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
jayhawk1

Activity: 352

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

dominate.

Selling everything on my wallet and it will do. The real world at large a great mind. I do not capitalism in the future, I believe in science, but we should do that they belong. The only way to keep track record in the right direction, I do believe in science and it is to invest in recent years
Here in the crypto market you need to manage everything besides investment so that you may be able to cover every area. This will keep everything fine and you will not get worry about low market value no matter if it takes a lot of time to recover. Now you keep part of the total savings for investment so besides investment there is nothing to worry about so do not make wrong decisions to place all your wealth here which result in loss.
marcosfx

Activity: 303

The Future Of Work

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

Bitcoin has soared and plummeted, playing with a heartbeat, which is actually better for investors with high risk tolerance, because there is a lot of risk here. Bullish sentiment will naturally push up the price of bitcoin, and some political factors will have a big impact on the price of bitcoin.
I would even say that up and down trend is hard of Bitcoin without and fluctuations and volatility bitcoin would not be the same thing that we all love about that.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:50:30 AM

Today's market you should not sell all your coins. If you decide to sell you will regret it, because the crypto market will grow again in the future.
mcabrito

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:56:23 AM

Bitcoin has soared and plummeted, playing with a heartbeat, which is actually better for investors with high risk tolerance, because there is a lot of risk here. Bullish sentiment will naturally push up the price of bitcoin, and some political factors will have a big impact on the price of bitcoin.
I would even say that up and down trend is hard of Bitcoin without and fluctuations and volatility bitcoin would not be the same thing that we all love about that.

This is the reason why bitcoin become popular and supported by many investors, its capability of giving us huge profit but can make us to lose huge profit too, so we really need to learn how bitcoin really works.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

Do not rush to sell everything ever. The law of meanness always works - as soon as you sell everything, so the market begins to unfold immediately. Sometimes it seems that everyone is just waiting for you to sell your tokens, so that the price soared into the sky. At the very few times it was: Kept tokens for a month in the hope of growth and as soon as the price sold soared by 40-50% on the same day - just some kind of mysticism, but it's really a fact. So wait and profit is waiting for you.
that always happens- good point. no rushing , patience and no rushed decisions are the way to go.
ImTree

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:08:37 PM

I personally am ok with that, I knew it from initially when I was about to enter this market, I knew what is waiting on me, so this is not a surprise. It is just life bro, it is what it is. We need to be flexible in the conditions that we have.
chosenboy4

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:15:09 PM

I think the Satoshi never made the bitcoin with the idea currently we have right now . Bitcoin is meant to ease the process of payments and transfers. People should avoid from the trading stuff currently going on everywhere . it is not for day trades
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

dominate.

Selling everything means stopping in crypto. This would also mean you are deprive of being rich. There is always a chance if you take that risk. Just try to condition yourself and don't lose hope be positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: