Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:20:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SELL EVERYTHING!!!!!  (Read 5761 times)
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:32:13 AM

I'm gonna be honest with you all , i have been trading/investing since 2017.

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.

Selling everything means stopping in crypto. This would also mean you are deprive of being rich. There is always a chance if you take that risk. Just try to condition yourself and don't lose hope be positive.
i think back to personal analysis to continue this business. if you do not have hope and confidence in this business, then the result will also not maximal, because psychological surely disturbed
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:45:03 AM

I earned about 110.000 by trading and basically lost it all, i decided to sell the rest and just quit. I'm gonna explain why, this cryptocurrency market
is very manipulative and can easily be controlled and it will never stop. The icos/alts will always keep sucking all the btc cash so it will always be hard for btc to grow and
dominate.

This market is made to make money and profit from noobs it's like a bitconnect scheme. Every dollar that is made by someone, someone will lose money. Every dollar that
is made in this system will be sold to fiat and if there is low btc buy power it will mean that btc will only keep going down. This market is basically made to make
money from new users like a scheme. For example can you actually believe that if you would've put 10k usd into bitconnect you would have a monthly return of about 4500
every month by lending? This is unbelievably high which again means for every btc/dollar you lend out into this cryptocurrency system = someone will lose money that's
the main reason this market won't be there for long. Because it's basically a pyramid scheme.
What you said may be true, but many poor people who do cryptocurrency became rich already. But I think all system is that, when some people earn then some people`s money have pulled both crypto and fiat. But there are many ways to earn at cryptocurrency, like bounty campaigns, airdrops, etc..
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:43:16 AM

I followed your advice. I sold everything. I sold my house, my car and even my underwear. Now I'm naked in the street, writing from a stranger's phone. What do I do now?

Actually you dont have to sell everything even you are not sure that your investment is become successful. Sometimes some of the investment is not growing up and get profit.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:10:07 AM

dominate.

Trading is sadly such thing where majority will always loose, if you just buy & hold you'll be in profit still.
Yes, crypto market is highly manipulative at the moment, but i don't think that someone can that easily manipulate market when capitalization will be over few trillion dollars. Right now market cap is very tiny, and to pump bitcoin for example you need only 20-30 million dollars, which is pennies when we compare this market to forex, or any other.
The market is cleaning up, and you will see less and less projects like bitconnect, as people are getting smarter as well to fall for such a pure scam.
Just to let you know, crypto market ain't that different from any other market, as long as someone making money on traditional markets, someone looses at the same time, so pyramid scheme doesn't apply here.
Luky67

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

dominate.

Don't sell everything, bitcoin can still grow and survive in the long run. If you sell everything, you will lose the opportunity to benefit from crypto.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

This only means that we can sell everything we want to sell but dont ever ever ever sell your bitcoin account. Because if you do, that is the worst decision you have ever made in your entire life. You can have an income that is big than your current income in your job. Even though your friend or other people want to buy your bitcoin account, dont ever sell it.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 01:34:42 PM

If you earned $ 110,000 in trade with the crypto currency, then you realized the possibility of good earnings in the crypto currency. In any case, you could use future earned coins and tokens simply for further long-term retention, that is, to switch to earnings with a lower risk level. Since you did not do it in time, I conclude that you made a mistake in trading somewhere. It happens. I think you can still catch up with your experience. The main thing is not to despair and not to do stupid actions on the way out of the crypto currency.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:42:25 PM

I followed your advice. I sold everything. I sold my house, my car and even my underwear. Now I'm naked in the street, writing from a stranger's phone. What do I do now?

Actually you dont have to sell everything even you are not sure that your investment is become successful. Sometimes some of the investment is not growing up and get profit.
Exactly. He was too reckless. Invest in yourself before making any decision, there is no way to get rich fast. All have to have time and catch the opportunity to achieve new goals. And there are backup plans. Be careful not to lose forever.

viewcoins

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:15:24 PM

No, you shouldn't make hasty decisions. If your positions have sagged and you do not have time to sell the currency, better wait. Most likely soon we will see rapid growth. And if you sell, you will definitely lose.
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

I think it is inappropriate to compare bitconect with other crypto curency because everyone knows if bitconect scam, cryptocurrency trading is a choice and people are free to choose, but I am not interested in being a merchant, because I focus more on my work but I am more interested in being a crypto holder that I think is great in the future

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:20:50 AM

If you lose money, it's your own fault and don't blame crypto or the market for your lose. Like you have said "if someone made money, someone lose money". Now it's up to you if you chose to be noob or the smart one. No one should be blame if someone lose simply because you're the one that makes decision, not them.
freshbcash

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:13:14 AM

This is a matter of everyone. Personally, I will answer for myself: I saved up some million Satoshi and expect to hold them for at least a decade.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:16:54 AM

Today's market you should not sell all your coins. If you decide to sell you will regret it, because the crypto market will grow again in the future.
Fine decision, you will get more and huge profit once you hold in this market and then let it go higher and higher so that you may get maximum profit. Now if you are proceeding to sell your coins then you will get less profit which can not be the mind of a productive investor. Have patience and stay calm because it is not the real time for which we are looking from a long time.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:17:13 AM

Bitcoin has soared and plummeted, playing with a heartbeat, which is actually better for investors with high risk tolerance, because there is a lot of risk here. Bullish sentiment will naturally push up the price of bitcoin, and some political factors will have a big impact on the price of bitcoin.
I would even say that up and down trend is hard of Bitcoin without and fluctuations and volatility bitcoin would not be the same thing that we all love about that.

Selling every coins right now will just make you lose your investment because the market price will skyrocket again before the year ends just like what happen last december 2017 so keep on holding your coins.
kordon16

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:45:02 AM

And it already depends on your premonitions, your feelings. After all, it is true that you can sell everything and tomorrow the cryptocurrency will drop to$ 10, and may on the contrary rise in price by 2-3 times. Therefore, there is no clear answer to this question. All this is purely individual. But as they say "who does not risk, then does not drink champagne"!))
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

back to your beliefs each, if you are sure to sell everything now. yes you can do now. but if you are sure that crypto currency will increase do not do sales now
cryptobiolog

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:48:54 PM

There is no definite answer. it all depends on the cryptocurrency you hold. All sell is clearly not worth it, it is better to wait a couple of months and then look at the situation.
Jaber1572

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:05:06 PM

No, no one knows what the course will be. And it's kind of stupid to sell all the cryptocurrency. It's not safe!!!!
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:19:15 PM

to trade or invest you must be able to think wiser and I think that by selling everything is not very wise, crypto has a high risk and you risk everything then you have to be prepared with the worst risk that could happen

josecarlos2016

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:03:42 AM

Despite the strong decline in the cryptocurrency market since January 2018, do not expect that the market will soon burst like a bubble. Cryptocurrency, as a decentralized system, is only being introduced into our lives. Therefore, in no case do not miss the opportunity to invest in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: