Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why all coins are dropping?  (Read 221922 times)
xDsoGood

Activity: 190
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:53:15 AM

It's because the value of bitcoin is decreasing. When bitcoin is decreasing all altcoins and tokens are also decreasing or slowly increasing. The reason why is that happening it's because of the sudden increase of bitcoin in the market last December. So for now Bitcoin and all other altcoins as well as the tokens is just taking a break from that fast phase increase of crypto currencies. So don't panic if the currencies are going down, they will recover soon.
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:56:05 AM

any body know the reason for current drop?
because of the bitcoin is dumping also, it is so normal because the market is making some price correction because last year most of coins make so very long bull run. Let's hope that the market can recover on the end of the year, let's just wait on it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cunese

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

The price of altcoin will, of course, continue to fall as BTC prices fall. But this should only be temporary.

Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:20:11 AM

Because of falling down Bitcoin price, You know that Bitcoin price is the mother of the blockchain system. most of the ICO and other cryptocurrency depends on the Bitcoin price so that the price is going down. but this moment will not last forever. when the Bitcoin price will be stable then other currency also could be in a stable position. It's the basic characteristic of the blockchain system. Sometimes you may face huge profit and sometimes you may face the different scenario.
Ojodibanned

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 07:38:35 AM

the decline occurred because of the level of interest and market decline. this is common in all coins residing on Cryptocurrency. so do not worry if your coins are down. because this is normal.
bitfornewbs

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

When bitcoin dumps, all coins will follow because most of them are dependent on bitcoin's price to usd. I also think that it is because most investors sold their coins for fiats. But this shouldn't be going for too long because there are many investors coming in everyday that will make the price pump.
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:58:02 AM

Coins were developed by non-governmental organizations, with no rules binding, the player is anonymous, it suffers from some limited government policy ... making the investment mentally rather anxious. Some investors are selling it to recoup capital ... Moreover Bitcoin is a big money that can dominate the market to affect other coin. August 1: Part of the Bitcoin network supports changing protocols and other portions of the current protocol. . The result could lead to a significant depreciation of Bitcoin. When Bitcoin is lowered, it will lead to other currencies being lowered.
But in my opinion, it is only temporary and the market will be stable.
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:34:46 PM

This is caused by many factors. I think now the prices are corrected. I hope after correction, there will be growth again.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
sallee2

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

Reason is probably panic sell caused by north korea/china bitcoin/exchange ban fud, also bitconnect shut doors because it was ponzi, people are cashing out because they fear. I don't think I will look at price in next few days, well, not often as I used to look, i might get hart attack. This is the most common thing that may happen for that it may cause in panic selling as of they see that it was been dropping
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:38:26 PM

I think because of the pressure from the ban of china government and korea government recently has made the price of bitcoin dropped so much, moreover, the fear of investors are too big that makes them sell rapidly all of their coins to cut losses as soon as possible. At the moment, the situation on the market is similar to panic, people who invested their money in the crypto currency without knowledge of the market are now selling
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:43:08 PM

Reason is probably panic sell caused by north korea/china bitcoin/exchange ban fud, also bitconnect shut doors because it was ponzi, people are cashing out because they fear. I don't think I will look at price in next few days, well, not often as I used to look, i might get hart attack. This is the most common thing that may happen for that it may cause in panic selling as of they see that it was been dropping
Yep, I think that most of us all pay attention in this news, China is doing the policy to ban bitcoin but I don’t know for sure whether this news is accurate. These day, more and more people is using crypto currencies, especially bitcoin. All coins are dropping because of the effect of Bitcoin. I think it is because of the chain reactions from bitcoin going down to all altcoins
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

Yep, I think that most of us all pay attention in this news, China is doing the policy to ban bitcoin but I don’t know for sure whether this news is accurate. These day, more and more people is using crypto currencies, especially bitcoin. All coins are dropping because of the effect of Bitcoin. I think it is because of the chain reactions from bitcoin going down to all altcoins

Dropping of crypto is due to bad news circulated in the social media worldwide trying to destruct bitcoin so people get panic and sell their bitcoin in very low price.
crafty

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:52:57 PM

Currently there is a lot of negative sentiment covering whole crypto world. This has a direct impact on BTC and hence all the alts are bleeding even more badly. Simply hold until BTC recovers to previous high and you will be very happy to see your investment growing.

kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

We all can see most cryptocurrencies are now dropping even some are still green. We may also see some reasons that cause this condition. Some big countries banned cryptocurrency and Negative issues are everywhere. Now many people are in a panic sale. Those make the altcoins and bitcoin drop again and again. Moreover, the price of bitcoin and ethereum is also dropping. It looks so bad. But I'm still sure that we will pass this condition. Believe that those will rise again. Now we need to be more patient.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:59:44 PM

many county want to ban crypto-currencies this is true ,and also big whales want to buy coins at a low price, because many believe that bitcoin will grow even more than it was.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:01:32 PM

Actually mate, there are a lots of reason and factors why all coins are dropping. On my opinion, I would say the main reason are the negative issues around here in social media which give big impact to the entire crypto currency community. As a result, many investors have a huge amount panic and made a decision to sell their shares. Well, this kind of situation is normal and I believe soon it will recover and increase its value which can reach it's value as the same last year's great performance.
Grishanya1234

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:02:38 PM

Because such a period now, that year there was a similar situation. Voobshchem guys, we wait till June, all should be adjusted! In the meantime, we work three times as much!
Maerence

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:03:57 PM

You have most likely noticed over the past few days that the cryptocurrency market is on a downswing. When BTC moves abnormally ALTs react, ALT_investors sell ALTs, buy BTC to get profit from BTC if rising or sell for fiat to wait next appropriate dip point to buy BTC again, such scenarios come and go and effect pricing in almost all ALTs during such phases. Looking at the coin charts, the vast majority of the most valuable currencies are in the red – at least for the past 24 hours of trading, that probably has to do with how mainstream cryptocurrency is at this point in time.
KupKakes

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:18:47 PM

Because such a period now, that year there was a similar situation. Voobshchem guys, we wait till June, all should be adjusted! In the meantime, we work three times as much!

Exactly! if you will look into the previous years on cryptocurency. You will see that quarter 1 the price is dropping. Just hold and wait for q3 or q4.
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

Yes, but we also know that the crossover market is oscillating, which decreases the value of the altcoin but is negligible. I think it happens normally, I believe it will soon recover and thrive in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: