Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: *Failed*[Group Buy] 1070ti BULK BUY straight to OEM  (Read 4159 times)
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:44:44 AM

Interested in 100. Im in San Francisco.
I will be more than happy to go grab a coffee and talk. We should go to backyard brew in palo alto.

Also some questions, what is the brand of the GPU ? MSI, Asus, ... Huh

Please provide a price so that we can adjust our estimated.

Wink

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nalex87

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:21:04 AM

I'm in San Diego.
Interesting in 500.
ark02 (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:11:02 AM

Interested in 100. Im in San Francisco.
I will be more than happy to go grab a coffee and talk. We should go to backyard brew in palo alto.

Also some questions, what is the brand of the GPU ? MSI, Asus, ... Huh

Please provide a price so that we can adjust our estimated.

Wink

Hey there!
When are you free this weekend for coffee? I'd love to meet up!

Cards are unbranded, straight From NVIDIA. I've updated the op with some more clarification on these FAQs

We went on this podcast today: http://podplayer.net/#/?id=45916899
Check it out if you want to get to know our team.

Best,
Ark
Cryptolarity

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

I know Ark personally, he is sharp as a tac. Glad to see this getting traction!
comby
Copper Member

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

In with the minimum amount of 300.
dr.plastics

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:07:09 PM

I'd like to order 50 for US delivery.
sAj1420

Activity: 36
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

Amir you can add my name as someone who will Take in the smaller orders and attach to my order. Minimum of 50.
sAj1420

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:32:42 PM

Anyone interested in adding 50-300 to my larger order is welcome to do so just pm me here, or even better Skype or email at saj1420@gmail.com - telegram @saj1420 - or if someone wants to discuss over the phone shoot me an email with your number. I will accept payment through PayPal, my Etsy shop (both protect the buyer 100% ) crypto is someone prefers that, or if anyone has a better option let me know.
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:22:09 AM

Going to tell everyone that this is not legit. If you are willing to fall for this, then you deserve to be scammed. Current backorders on 1070 and tis across the 3 major manufacturers are in the hundreds of thousands, and everyone is willing to pay $500+, while Nvidia manufacturers and custom manufacturers are charging over $400 per gpu and selling out right away. I work with manufacturers, and even p104-100 manufacturers, and guarantee this is not legit. I will contact my Nvidia contact and confirm this next week.
wavlink1

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:49:47 AM

Going to tell everyone that this is not legit. If you are willing to fall for this, then you deserve to be scammed. Current backorders on 1070 and tis across the 3 major manufacturers are in the hundreds of thousands, and everyone is willing to pay $500+, while Nvidia manufacturers and custom manufacturers are charging over $400 per gpu and selling out right away. I work with manufacturers, and even p104-100 manufacturers, and guarantee this is not legit. I will contact my Nvidia contact and confirm this next week.

Spewing this bullshit in the BTCP discord, and here. We have been ordering truck loads of cards regularly over the past 2 years from various manufacturers, including direct from Nvidia. Bulk orders get priority. May of this year you didn't know how to build a rig, I'm gonna go ahead and assume your time "working with manufacturers" hasn't garnered you the ability to make the big deals.
wizzo

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

If we want to order 8 - 15 cards, do we use the link to the website in the OP?
Fireballbu

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

Talking with Amir, if you want to contribute your numbers to the group buy, you could get Revolux to sponsor >5 cards, rather than on the website. The website comes out of their 1000...that correct Amir?
I would interested in 8-12 cards as well.
Regulater

Activity: 273
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:22:20 AM

Spewing this bullshit in the BTCP discord, and here. We have been ordering truck loads of cards regularly over the past 2 years from various manufacturers, including direct from Nvidia. Bulk orders get priority. May of this year you didn't know how to build a rig, I'm gonna go ahead and assume your time "working with manufacturers" hasn't garnered you the ability to make the big deals.

Lol, go ahead then. I might not have built mining rigs before this year, but i have been reselling computer parts for multiple years. I run a large resale business for computer parts. Big deals, really? We have ordered many bulk orders, but not recently have you been able to do it directly especially at a rate of $350 per 1070 Ti. I have been getting in many GPU's under MSRP even recently. Its funny how your a january account backing another brand new account, that you do not know anything. Also have you ever done a bulk order from Nvidia, because i guarantee you or your company hasn't. "oh were getting unbranded 1070 ti boards from Nvidia directly $350 a pop), thats a complete load of bullshit. Ordering from Nvidia is a lot harder to do, and they are not open for these measly small orders. Also their bulk for 1070 tis along with all the other manufacturers is a lot higher than $350 per card. MSRP has increased on the cards, due to all the shortages on ram, micro processors, micro pcbs, etc. You cannot get a 1070 ti under $425 each from manufacturer shipment even if you ordered $10 million worth.

Its funny how a brand new account, listing a website that is new and linked to a building that is available for rent. No suite number, nothing.
Cryoplex

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:39:04 AM

Please put me down for 710 units.
sAj1420

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:39:13 AM

Lol, go ahead then. I might not have built mining rigs before this year, but i have been reselling computer parts for multiple years. I run a large resale business for computer parts. Big deals, really? We have ordered many bulk orders, but not recently have you been able to do it directly especially at a rate of $350 per 1070 Ti. I have been getting in many GPU's under MSRP even recently. Its funny how your a january account backing another brand new account, that you do not know anything. Also have you ever done a bulk order from Nvidia, because i guarantee you or your company hasn't. "oh were getting unbranded 1070 ti boards from Nvidia directly $350 a pop), thats a complete load of bullshit. Ordering from Nvidia is a lot harder to do, and they are not open for these measly small orders. Also their bulk for 1070 tis along with all the other manufacturers is a lot higher than $350 per card. MSRP has increased on the cards, due to all the shortages on ram, micro processors, micro pcbs, etc. You cannot get a 1070 ti under $425 each from manufacturer shipment even if you ordered $10 million worth.

Its funny how a brand new account, listing a website that is new and linked to a building that is available for rent. No suite number, nothing.

First of all this is much larger than a $10million order, second of all he told me on the phone how his partner is with Kingston and helped them work out a deal to get NVIDIA memory they needed in return for allowing this group buy to take priority. Amir also is accepting escrow, but if you are not comfortable with that he is accepting the other method of payment through your own bank where the funds don’t leave your account until you have inspected and approved the merchandise, which Amir said we could fly out to the port where they will be arriving and inspect ourselves or have an Agent do it for us. I’m driving to Manhattan Sunday to sit down with one of my partners and with Amir and Evan to discuss in further detail, if anyone has any specific questions you would like me to ask in person feel free to let me know. And just because you can’t or haven’t brokered a deal of this size doesn’t mean nobody has the skills or resources to. But please if you have a contact at NVIDIA let’s see what they say. I’m not sure them not knowing about this deal would mean anything I’m sure there are many, many people there who know nothing about it.
Nexillus

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:41:40 PM

I am interested in this but I have a few questions.

Since I would only need about 110 I would need to be added to someones larger order correct? As the minimum is 300 for individual.

How would re-shipment work once within the US?

When is the deadline for the order? as in the description is says 6-8 weeks once the order is placed. So, realistically we are looking at sometime in march-apr depending on when order is placed for delivery?

P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

First of all this is much larger than a $10million order, second of all he told me on the phone how his partner is with Kingston and helped them work out a deal to get NVIDIA memory they needed in return for allowing this group buy to take priority. Amir also is accepting escrow, but if you are not comfortable with that he is accepting the other method of payment through your own bank where the funds don’t leave your account until you have inspected and approved the merchandise, which Amir said we could fly out to the port where they will be arriving and inspect ourselves or have an Agent do it for us. I’m driving to Manhattan Sunday to sit down with one of my partners and with Amir and Evan to discuss in further detail, if anyone has any specific questions you would like me to ask in person feel free to let me know. And just because you can’t or haven’t brokered a deal of this size doesn’t mean nobody has the skills or resources to. But please if you have a contact at NVIDIA let’s see what they say. I’m not sure them not knowing about this deal would mean anything I’m sure there are many, many people there who know nothing about it.

Kingston RAM on 1070 ti's?  Going to be fun to watch this unfold.  Kiss
ark02 (OP)

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

More importantly: what are the main concerns people have, and what do you need to see from us to alleviate them? That's what the focus of the discussion should be here. Not speculation, hearsay, and FUD.

We will be adding photos soon of our warehouse, our shipping container (which we work out of) and of all the forum members we meet as we fly around to meet people ordering 1000+ units. Unless they really hate photos. We'll see.

I will be in the NYC area this Sunday morning if anybody wants to meet in person.
We're meeting with the mfgr reps, this is the time to take questions to them as we begin to discuss terms.

Please post burning questions here.

Questions we've gathered so far:
  • What are the Warranty details?
  • Can we obtain a sample to run tests, if so how large
  • Please add more...

I'm happy to take calls or in-person meetings at any time with anyone who has questions. The deal on this thread is simple, all payment is done through Escrow. Or standby letter of credit. No money will ever leave our hands until we have inspected and verified the goods, as per OUR terms.

Here's my calendar, feel free schedule a meeting/call: http://vyte.in/amir

Some Clarification (will add to op soon):
A Sponsor is: Someone who meets the minimum order of 300units, and is willing to order more for people who can't make the minimum. This involves taking payment from those people and discussing terms with them: Payment terms (credit card? paypal? Escrow? crypto?), Shipping terms, Taxes, After-sales service, Warranty, Return Policy, etc.
If you would like to be a sponsor please make a post on this thread and spell out your terms, which will be recorded on the OP.

DO NOT order from our site unless you agree with our sponsorship terms.
We are sponsoring 1000 units @ 5pcs minimum order. We offer no additional warranty and accept no returns. If you experience issues with setup or have any questions we will offer 30 days of free phone + e-mail + text support to get you up and off the ground. We accept BTC/altcoin payments through coinpayments.net as well as all major credit cards. Payment is due upon placing your order. If this Group Buy does not succeed, all orders will be promptly refunded. Estimated ship dates for our units is April 15-30.

We need forum veterans to audit the sponsors: Sponsors should be vetted out by people on this forum who are trusted. Nobody should place an order from a sponsor they don't trust.

The goal is for people to stick to this GB thread and do larger orders through escrow. The ideal scenario is that people here band behind forum members that they trust, and pool their orders to meet the 300 minimum.

lbr

Activity: 423
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:19:05 PM

Up for 102. EU.

BTC: 18ozhbkfHneX8tnPgHJuTizyBmspM5Vgpa  LTC: LgVc7KdedPGZyDXHXEH9G7z6AoTmTvDdWb
cgminer 2.11.13 x64 portable for Mac OS X 10.6.8
6+ GPUs driver mod for Windows
Mitarbeiter

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

I would buy 50 too EU
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: