Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 04:50:50 PM

For me the target market of bitcoin are those risk taker investors and gamblers because some wise people are afraid to invest if they are not sure of a 100% profitability.
The target market is broadly covering what you mentioned is actually the BTC target is for freedom in the bleak times where for everyone who always complicated taxation is high,BTC makes things easier and I think more gambling companies are using this cause it simplifies everything without getting caught.

The target market of bitcoin are mostly rich people looking of a good investment where they can invest their money with big profit returns.
Not only rich but all those who are interested in bitcoin investment are the target people of bitcoin, when an investor invest in bitcoin it make bitcoin price high so this way bitcoin get more and more strong and high in price along with high market demand, buying bitcoin is actually our contributing for bitcoin price become high. The actual target markets of bitcoin are all of us.

The people wants to be richer very easily choose some ways to make money i think they will be target bitcoin for easy earning and most of the people now a days choose this way because it is very easy.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

For me the target market of bitcoin are those risk taker investors and gamblers because some wise people are afraid to invest if they are not sure of a 100% profitability.
The target market is broadly covering what you mentioned is actually the BTC target is for freedom in the bleak times where for everyone who always complicated taxation is high,BTC makes things easier and I think more gambling companies are using this cause it simplifies everything without getting caught.

The target market of bitcoin are mostly rich people looking of a good investment where they can invest their money with big profit returns.
Not only rich but all those who are interested in bitcoin investment are the target people of bitcoin, when an investor invest in bitcoin it make bitcoin price high so this way bitcoin get more and more strong and high in price along with high market demand, buying bitcoin is actually our contributing for bitcoin price become high. The actual target markets of bitcoin are all of us.

The people wants to be richer very easily choose some ways to make money i think they will be target bitcoin for easy earning and most of the people now a days choose this way because it is very easy.

If people think bitcoin is very easy to earn money, of course, it is but they need to take some risk before making money. Bitcoin is very big voltaile market so we have to invest according to the situation. We should not invest more then which we cannot afford.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:23:22 AM

I personally believe that the target market of Bitcoin are the millenials. It is because they are the ones who doesn't resist change and advancement. They will most likely adapt Bitcoin especially if it is helping them.
The millennial obviously have an upper advantage anyway, with the fact that they reached their adulthood in the jet age. The old cargos are just living borrowed time presently and they are still so much in the past while just living in the present, since it is always going to be hard for them to easily adapt to the strong change in technology.

Additionally the target market is somehow still restricted to those who have access to the internet easily, since without that, you are in total darkness from the digital world.

Well apparently yes because here in my country the majority of people knows bitcoin is in the young age between of 15 years old up to 28 years old. Some people that are in their 30s have just a limited knowledge about this. No wonder the age bracket of it is the one young ones that's use their time in computer especially in internet. Their interest heightened as they're more exposed to new technology so we can somehow concluded that at least 60% of bitcoin users are millenials.
Those in their 30s are still a bit young not to at least still be able to adapt to the present digital age. I understand that the younger generations these days have totally turned digital with the traditional age being discarded. Nevertheless, I believe those who may not really be opportune that much, to have a feel would be those in their 50s and above as it would take them a lot to blend in with the digital age.

In fact, there is no target market as everyone all over the world is entitled to it. If we are referring to target market, then that means it is meant to some specific people who will benefit the most from whatever it is which in this case cryptocurrency.

Yes, those who are technologically vast and are used to the internet will always find easy than those who are not or those who do not even have access, so in a way, we may say anyone who loves the idea of decentralization and have access to the internet is a target market.

1goldhunter001980

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.

I think the target investors of bitcoin are those people who are risk taker, although investing is very risky but its worth once it is successful because of the big amount earned.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thank you.
The first target of bitcoin should be to become the currency of the internet, right now paypal is the system of payments everyone uses to settle payments over the internet so what we need is that bitcoin surpasses paypal and that everyone uses bitcoin in the same way they use paypal once that happen we can set our sights in bitcoin becoming used in the real world.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:35:39 AM

It's a currency but just digital and no person in this world who does not use any kind of currency so it's clearly that the target is all of us either it's rich or poor is included in that market.

But mostly though, people with capital and willing to take the risk with this kind of volatile market. And I don't think that poor people are going to invest as well. Maybe they will try to learn how to earn because we have heard success stories here that crypto really save their lives and now they are enjoying financial stability. But right now bitcoin is a SoV (store of value), so who would store their money? I mean lots of money in crypto? Yes, its the rich people.
Yeah maybe only some groups on society, although bitcoin market target is everyone but not everyone may be able to accept investments in bitcoin because the risk is too big? yeah you're right maybe the poor will not use this investment because in addition to expensive bitcoin is also risky, like fluctuation which is threatens
There is no such restriction that only certain group of people can invest in the bitcoin and that rest no one can have bitcoin in his wallet. However, it is not possible for all of us to have bitcoins because of this much higher rate of the bitcoin. Even in that case, it is our financial problems because of which we are not able to make anything good. Otherwise, bitcoin is for all and we all can buy it.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

Simply whole world's money system is the target of the bitcoin.

The aim of the satoshi nakamoto is to all people have to use the decentralized money in the future so everyone have to adopt to the currency rather than trading.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:46:38 AM

Thank you.
The first target of bitcoin should be to become the currency of the internet, right now paypal is the system of payments everyone uses to settle payments over the internet so what we need is that bitcoin surpasses paypal and that everyone uses bitcoin in the same way they use paypal once that happen we can set our sights in bitcoin becoming used in the real world.
Yes the first time that must be achieved is to be the majority of financial transactions on the internet, by defeating the amount of transactions that can be achieved by paypal then Bitcoin can be a majority and then become the main choice. Bitcoin does offer a very remarkable thing, convenience and security being the most attractive thing that many people are interested in. That is the initial target that must be achieved by Bitcoin and then is Bitcoin can be a currency that is used globally.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:43:10 AM

Thank you.

I think the target investors of bitcoin are those people who are risk taker, although investing is very risky but its worth once it is successful because of the big amount earned.
I also think that the real market of bitcoin is people who have enough knowledge about bitcoin and those who have positive thinking about what ever will happen to their capital they invest, we are the people who are making bitcoin high day by day and only we are the people who will earn high profit from bitcoin in future as we are risk taker and we are strong enough.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 11:24:50 AM

I don't know why you ask this. However, at this time you can see BTC trading situation even everyone can see it. We saw the market situation when happening Consensus 2018. Did you see any effect on the market? I can't see because there didn't happen any effect on the market for the consensus 2018. I think $BTC go on his way in ownself.
Thanks.

ncn1992vn

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:02:52 PM

To 1 at any time, the BTC will breeding nhe gold, it will be a kind of property, no one interested in tech or BTC applicability that are only interested in its value
C. Bergmann

Activity: 803
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

Strange question.
Everyone who has good will and interest to use bitcoin is a target. I don't beleive bitcoin is limited only for some social groups, it should be available to everyone.

I agree though targeting or setting a price target , it's not only for those that have special groups or high standards or what so ever , it's should be available such as having a bitcoin , equality to be more specific.

▄▄████▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄▄
▄█████▀▀            ▀▀█████▄
▄███▀       ▄████▄       ▀███▄
███      ▄██████████▄      ███
███    ▄██████████████▄    ███
███    ████████████████    ███
███    ▀██████████████▀    ███
███      ▀██████████▀      ███
▀███▄       ▀████▀       ▄███▀
▀█████▄▄            ▄▄█████▀
▀▀█████▄▄    ▄▄█████▀▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀████▀▀
Gabro███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
WHITEPAPER
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TOKEN SALES
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:22:51 PM

It's a currency but just digital and no person in this world who does not use any kind of currency so it's clearly that the target is all of us either it's rich or poor is included in that market.

But mostly though, people with capital and willing to take the risk with this kind of volatile market. And I don't think that poor people are going to invest as well. Maybe they will try to learn how to earn because we have heard success stories here that crypto really save their lives and now they are enjoying financial stability. But right now bitcoin is a SoV (store of value), so who would store their money? I mean lots of money in crypto? Yes, its the rich people.
This is true the days were you could start with just a few dollars in bitcoin and then convert that investment in a lot of money are gone, only those that have substantial savings and capital can afford to invest in bitcoin, for the rest of the people they can still invest in bitcoin but the returns are not going to be anything close that what they were in the past.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:55:13 AM

We are all target of bitcoin. Consumers and wage earners. Businessmen and CEO. All of us are going to use it but I'm suggesting that we should focus the target on rich countries so they will be a good example of making bitcoin a good alternative for fiat.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

To 1 at any time, the BTC will breeding nhe gold, it will be a kind of property, no one interested in tech or BTC applicability that are only interested in its value
Well it is not like gold at all because bitcoin is really high than gold,. Foe me the real target market of bitcoin are those who are ready to invest in bitcoin and help the price of bitcoin to become high now and for future, teaching bitcoin is nice thing because it will rise the target for the market so I think each and every single investor is really target market of bitcoin.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:15:32 PM

my opinion on what the target of bitcoin is, the simple target of bitcoin is able to gain trust as one of the forms of economic investment apart from the currency value or the value of the property from the material view,
that's where bitcoin will be able and able to create a new shock from the point of view of economic value and able to become one of the breakers of the existence of the crypto world that can not be underestimated so worthy of calculation for the future.
while bitcoin targets are able to show economic value from a technological standpoint.
hopefully useful success for us all
kenziefried

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:13:38 AM

Strange question.
Everyone who has good will and interest to use bitcoin is a target. I don't beleive bitcoin is limited only for some social groups, it should be available to everyone.

I agree though targeting or setting a price target , it's not only for those that have special groups or high standards or what so ever , it's should be available such as having a bitcoin , equality to be more specific.

There is no such restriction that only this specific group of the people can become the owner of the crypto coins and that there is nothing like that. In fact, it is open for all and that all of us can come and invest in bitcoin or any other crypto coin. The only issue is that not all of us have this much of the money that we can take this step of investing into bitcoin because the market value of the bitcoin is quite higher.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

Strange question.

Bitcoin is the goal to be used by anyone but you know that to use bitcoin you should to have internet and gadgets, and not everyone can use internet let alone have gadgets like smartphones or computers, so this will make bitcoin target market is getting smaller, people with middle and upper economic
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:30:15 PM

the target market of the bitcoin is the people who wants to innovate to their product specially the product that can offer over the internet which is really happening on the todays market many ICO and projects uses bitcoin and crypto market to their project.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:47:07 PM

the target market of the bitcoin is the people who wants to innovate to their product specially the product that can offer over the internet which is really happening on the todays market many ICO and projects uses bitcoin and crypto market to their project.
We are already in the digital world so the target market is always those who are using the system, online transactions can be made easy if we use crypto as a payment process, no wonder if this can be adopted then the value might grow faster and the innovations will be felt all over the world as an alternative ways paying your transactions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: