Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:59:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  
Author Topic: Target Market of Bitcoin  (Read 3002 times)
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:33:25 AM

The targeted market of Bitcoin is everyone. Bitcoin was created to function as a currency and facilitate the payment of goods and services both online and offline. Do we have discrimination when it comes to the usage of a currency? The answer is certainly, no. Bitcoin belongs to everyone, hence it is necessary crypto users now who saw the opportunity earlier to take this revolutionary technology to the people with the aim of creating more awareness in order to draw more people to the crypto space.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Wodomi

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:10:48 AM

I think that the target market of btc is going to become green again soon. Even celebrities are buying this coin because they want to get profit believing that it is possible with the btc
Target Market Bitcoin is everyone who has the desire to use bitcoin to trade or investment. Not just ordinary people, because celebrities also buy this bitcoin to increase their wealth. The desired market is the whole world.
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:22:25 AM

what do you mean by the target? I think bitcoin can be used by anyone as long as they understand about the internet and take risks. and I think bitcoin doesn't limit its users. a student, housewife and factory employee if they understand internet technology, gadgets and take risks. then they can all use bitcoin for investment or trading tools. anyone can learn bitcoin.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:06:05 AM

Towards the end of this year the price of bitcoin weak and to obtain an increase in price, the market should target more bitcoin purchases from novice investors to get a price change when entering in 2019.
I think not only novice users but all users also should to help to buy bitcoin again to increase demand because now almost all users are often to waiting and not doing a lot of action when conditions like this. and we also need external adoption so that marketcaps increase and prices can be pushed up
nurulbd

Activity: 315

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:59:50 AM

What do you want from crypto? If you  to earn then it's like only in daily needs food-consumer-seller then plant again ,here in crypto btc-user-trader then risk again all of the cycle has benefits so it's good to all of us because all is like work that the cycle i answer it base on my real experience or knowledge that i see here.As a result
is good market position of bitcoin. 
Brigalabdis

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:39:30 AM

Kindly enumerate all the target market of Bitcoin.

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thats why I am asking now, who must be the Target Market of Bitcoin?
Thank you.

Basically the answer is us, people, community and at least the government, and that's for what i believe, and yes there are tons of advantage but there are also tons of risks , and maybe knowledge is important but think of the experience that we also gain, and for me it's more important.

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

Bitcoin target till the end of 2018 is 50000 k without any doubt .hold and stay toned

Can your predictions be realized? currently bitcoin continues to decline in price compared to last month and we know that the end of the year has begun to approach, but the price is very disappointing

andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:11:22 PM

I think the target of bitcoin is people who are 'thick purses', this is certainly very clear. or people who are used to jumping in stock trading, who dare to invest large amounts of funds
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:41:19 PM

Everyone who wants to earn is the target market of bitcoin., everybody who knows how to operate internet, understand bitcoin. As of now bitcoin is already popular and more people are now creating noise about bitcoin. More of them believes how bitcoin help change their life.
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:33:55 PM

It seems to me that there is no age, social or any other framework in bitcoin investments. It is open to anyone who is interested in it and has minimal computer skills.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
delphic

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:48:29 PM

I thought Bitcoin would be ubiquitous.And it will be equally strong in all sectors.But mostly it is online trading and large transactions for large sums.As well as just sending money between users.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

Many people now loves doing bitcoin because of the advantages of doing so but the fact is many of them are still not aware of what does the Bitcoin do and how does it work. And the list of knowledge about Bitcoin is too small.
Thank you.

Bitcoin's target market is the same people who now use electronic payments. Also here I would add investors and traders. By and large, this is any person who has access to the Internet.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:34:31 AM

I thought Bitcoin would be ubiquitous.And it will be equally strong in all sectors.But mostly it is online trading and large transactions for large sums.As well as just sending money between users.

This is what many people still use today to send money to other people at a distance from other countries. Only a few countries make transactions buying food with Bitcoin and some other countries have never done that.
thuat86

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:08:09 AM

Thank you.

I don't get what you mean. It is a controversy that bitcoin is an asset, currency or just nothing. If it is an asset, it can store value like gold. If it is a currency, it can play as a payment method. We can see bitcoin play both, value and payment, but not really good because of small adoption and high volatility. What is next?
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

There really is no "target makret" for bitcoin.  Bitcoin has been adopted first by the independent types, the libertarian types who see the need for it's use.  Those whom are tired of status quo and looking for a decentralized alternative to traditional fiat currency.  Anyone looking to send and receive money near instantly, without boundaries and cheaply can benefit from bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in a way that fiat currency can't offer.
Gabar007

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:16:57 AM

If you mean trading range of bitcoin .  Than It is the end of crypto-world, virtual and imaginary things dont last long .  I hope as it rose to nearly $20,000
Now with same speed it is coming down. Hope to hit down target of $113.  
Rofiz

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:18:56 PM

The target market for bitcoin does not only limit to the people who does not know how to invest in bitcoin because it could be learn. The same thing with age and there is no limit on it when you invest.
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:37:47 AM

Target market most people has a knowledge about online transaction, business, communicate to client to deal with it and traders. For those people willing to earn and invest for thier future is most people are willing to join in crypto world most member are below 45 years old i think because they have easy to use digital . We all know that digital is the center of this crypto world.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26]
  Print  

Jump to: