Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:33:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sorry for the people  (Read 2941 times)
Originator

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:49:59 PM

Did not catch the idea of fasting. If this is a panic then sell, this is the best thing you can do, let the patient grow rich. If this is an expansion, then sell and drink money. The best thing in all cases is to forget for a while, and come back with renewed strength.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

Did not catch the idea of fasting. If this is a panic then sell, this is the best thing you can do, let the patient grow rich. If this is an expansion, then sell and drink money. The best thing in all cases is to forget for a while, and come back with renewed strength.
Then why sell, If you still advise to forget? If the assets that you care about Just leave alone, then after a while they will be able to surprise you pleasantly. But initially it is necessary to do so that a person invests not the last resort from his pocket.
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

To achieve success, you must continue to believe in your decisions and in the market. We need to train patience..

[/center]
Cryptonatureben

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:58:27 PM

Lol can you sell me some??? I don't want condom tho....
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:35:38 PM

I do not understand what you are talking about but I know if you are experiencing a loss and it makes you speak that is not clear.
I will hold my coins and tokens because I believe in a good prospect if I keep them.
The market is gradually recovering so if you are holding a lot of coins then you can still be confident that things will be better in the future. Hold on to the psychology of making informed decisions in this turbulent market

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:29:01 PM

OP wants you all to sell coins so he can buy them  Grin
Situation isn't really good but only for those who bought coins at peak, for others it is still working good(buy low sell high).
Who cares how much coin will be worth, all what does matter is to make that few percentage profit.
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:33:39 PM

Do not sell your altcoins, do not follow that kind of advice.
There are still a lot of chances to earn a huge amount of money by the end of the year, please, do not be so fool to dump everything
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

There are still a lot of chances to earn a huge amount of money by the end of the year, please, do not be so fool to dump everything
Don't follow advice but please don't dump? Isn't that advice?
The same story as few months ago, don't sell because everything will reach new ATH and we will all become rich. Yeah, yeah, I've listened to enough of these stories. I think chance to earn big money for someone who invested when they shouldn't is very slim.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

LOL. To be fair with you, I admit that I also admire your resolve to spread lies in this forum against cryptocurrency. But expect nothing out of it. Your effort will not bear fruits for sure. You are in the wrong place if you want to post some garbage such as this. Well, you are not too late to join us if you still have plans against what you are saying. The door of crypto is always open for you.  Wink

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

How could you said that?what is your basis? the price of etheruem? When i started bitcoin the price of ETH before was in 300$ only that's why the price of ETH now for me is not bad. You disappointing other people especially the newbie rank.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:20:43 PM

Well are you familiar with the saying "no pain, no gain"? Its also applicable when you invest, if you dont take the risk then you cant gain anything.

Dont feel sorry if people chose to hold on with their investment because their mindset is different from you which I think you lose your money and want others to do the same.

If you believe in the coins you hold then be patient until the price soar high, dont mind what others say because its pure speculation.

2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:57:39 PM

This is rather unfortunate FUD almost disguised as an apology.  Sounds like someone went in too deep, got rekt, and got a case of sour grapes.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:43:10 PM

I think at least one should never talk in a pessimistic way if not interested in an investment himself. This spread the rumors due to which some people who wants to invest in the technology recedes. You might remember the technology and the crypto world boosted last year and same looks like will happen again. Furthermore. The demand for the crypto currencies is still good in the market and as long as there are good costumers, you can sell your product.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:40:04 AM

it depends on where you buy at , and where you are planning to sell it, you cant just say  i am sorry for everyone who hodl.
Holding coins is one of the easiest way to earn anything, investi in big down like nowadays will bring a lot of income in next months, for me it is just a matter of time.
hold a good coin is the easy way to get profit, high profit. but trash coin, scam coin is waste your time, your money...
Sometimes you suffer because of making such silly mistakes because of which you regret for the whole of your life. Getting emotional is one of the most common reason because of which most of the investors fail to make any effective earning and that this also brings down their morale. You need to be sure that you are not making any hasty decision and that you are keeping yourself fully in your control all the time.

Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:54:44 AM

Situation now ain't really good but it doesn't mean we have to sell, I'm positive that the market will recover soon and this Bear season will be over, lets just be patient about it, hold till the Bull season rise, this kind of FUD won't work here, after all we're all used to it. Getting worried about the situation of coinmarketcap will get us nowhere, lets not decide impulsively.

Gr4yF4ng

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:58:15 AM

This is rather unfortunate FUD almost disguised as an apology.  Sounds like someone went in too deep, got rekt, and got a case of sour grapes.

Well to be honest, he did make the thread in January. He was right to sell back then.

That said, it'd be stupid to sell good altcoins now like ICX or AMB. Projects that add real value to the world should be HODLed because they can easily increase in price by up to 50x this year.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 06:04:37 AM

Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

Hello, comparing a price of condom to the price of Crypto is kinda out of states at least for me
Of course the future of Crypto might be unpredictable but how can you say it is not going to end good with confident?

The Bitcoin price could end up with $1,000 with tons of people using it, is it ending good for you? The problem is most people are just looking at the price instead of How we can use it. Perhaps you could change and take a view from a different perspective and you will find it okay

You don't need to feel sorry for people because everyone make their decision and take their risk for something
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:09:15 AM

are you losing so much that you say that?
you should do more research to avoid big loss
CptThomas13

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

Maybe you are a person who likes to sit in safe zone so this isnt your place. The best option right now is to buy more and wait for the best price to resell or sell now, you lose.Everybody know, it will not be happen because it is only temporary fall and soon everything will back to norm price.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

sorry but everyone should now by himselfe what to do , nobody needs a guys who said end of life is near.
we have all different invests ,

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: