Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:57:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am sorry for the people  (Read 2941 times)
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:09:48 AM

Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

Good for you if you have able to sell much of your Altcoins as the overall performance of most of the Altcoins prices are became cheap by this year in which mostly are regretting of why they did not able to sell their coins during the prices were all time high before. Now we will just keep on holding our Altcoins and hoping that it will bounce back again in which no one can tell when.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 06:56:49 AM

I don't understand why you have to be like this. I know you're panicking but you can't just sell all your coins like that. It will ruin the market price, which will effects to others. Yes the market price has made us feel frustrated and stressful but it will be better. You have to have faith in it and not rushing into selling your coins.

Every time the market was really frustrating, were everybody are got worried and get panic, it doesn't mean coins will going to die. If there is happiness of course there is sadness, same goes with trading business industry, if there is decreasing value in vice versa there's increasing value will happen also. Which means, if declining or downfall is happening we need to wait and be patience on waiting.
Allxblx

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

At that time it was good advice)) Now I do not even know when we will be able to see such prices. I wish you all patience!

ATLANT●ICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  ● Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitterFacebook
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

At that time it was good advice)) Now I do not even know when we will be able to see such prices. I wish you all patience!

Patience for now is indeed one of the hardest tests and it is very necessary because it has taken a long time for us to wait for the price to return as it was then.
We can only speculate on every market move in the future, but indeed no one knows for sure when the market will recover soon and what is happening today also the market has experienced a significant decline, no matter what has happened so that the price dropped again.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:11:54 AM

I have the opinion that in the next few months, coin prices will begin to improve.
indeed, it is still at a fairly low number, but I'm sure everything will improve.
I collect some coins for my hold in the next few months

CLEVER BOUNTY
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:04:17 AM

i wish i read this post and believe you in january.
i lost more than 90% after january. and hodling still. i will lose more than 99.
You never know what happens in the crypto market that is why it is considered as the uncertain market with any output. This is the reason why in some countries, cryptocurrency has been banned. Because the government does not want the citizen to loose their money in to nothing.

In addition, the public does not demand for it for they are still unaware about it. And a loss of 90% is terrible which shows that you had had weak forecasting plans and should have smelled the threat in time which would have been instrumental in saving your assets. Risk management is very important.

zombies (OP)

Activity: 245
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:04:42 AM

I am feeling sorry for all the people who din't believed in me and gone with that scam called crypto. Hope you can start gofundme pages for all the damages. The people who believed in me got out in January and bought a beautiful house and cars. A wise man word is an important thing.

If you keep on waiting it will go to the value of zero. No more HODL or other things. Just believe in me.
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:29:21 PM

I invested in crypto because i have faith on it specially the new icos that will surely give another era for crypto to grow. For those who dont believe you have the right to withdraw and lose the chance to earn more in the future.
Maxxxon7

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

EQWITY.IO

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:29:32 PM

Well, each person decides for himself to sell him coins or to keep for a long time. Now the market has declined greatly and soon it will start to grow.

EqwityTM │ Initial Coin Offering + Equity Airdropping
Froganz

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:49:21 PM

I think that you worry in vain. the market is moving in waves, so after the fall, growth begins! Is always!

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
                       www.wppenergy.io
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

I don't understand why you have to be like this. I know you're panicking but you can't just sell all your coins like that. It will ruin the market price, which will effects to others. Yes the market price has made us feel frustrated and stressful but it will be better. You have to have faith in it and not rushing into selling your coins.
However, you must admit that selling our coins in January of this year at practically peak prices was a good idea. Now it would be possible to buy these funds with probably ten times more promising coins and tokens. Of course, this is a missed opportunity. Well, next time we will be wiser. I hope it was not the last such increase in the price of cryptocurrency.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
iqrasalsabila

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:14:25 AM

This seems like a statement that feels pessimistic and hopeless. Indeed cryptocurrency has gone through many things in the past seven years. Especially bitcoin, which has been predicted to die but predictions do not occur, its assets have survived all problems, so this is an indication that there is hope for the future of crypto at the end of 2018 but for early 2019 will be a significant indicator according to some predictions about the future crypto this. So we see whether the predictions of crypto's future this year will occur in 2019.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 10:27:27 AM

I feel you even If I did not ask why you said this things Im sure you already lost hope and lost money in crypto dont worry youre not the only one who are suffering almost all of us suffered much and have lost big money in crypto this year and its totally disappointing Im also thinking about selling all my coins but I have still little trust on crypto I will still keep holding until the next year if what will happen in crypto market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: