Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:15:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

Hello dev. What currencies can I use to buy tokens during the pre-ICO? Only eth? And btc, ltc, fiat etc?

Hello!

We receive those cryptocurrencies during Pre-ICO:
BTC
ETH
Dash
Doge
Kick
Litecoin
Ripple

Thanks! And how much will I get for 1 ETH?

Pre-ICO 1 ETH = 3000 MLC, ICO 1 ETH = 2000 MLC.
And bonus system 0-25%.
The amount of bonuses depends on the amount of the contribution and on the consecutive day of the token purchase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Hello dev. What currencies can I use to buy tokens during the pre-ICO? Only eth? And btc, ltc, fiat etc?

Hello!

BTC
ETH
Dash
Doge
Kick
Litecoin
Ripple

And bonus system 0-25%.
The amount of bonuses depends on the amount of the contribution and on the consecutive day of the token purchase.
Ok, one more question how much will I get for Dash, ltc, doge?
Where can I find out the prices?
Thanks  Smiley
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:56:26 PM

After long PR phase finally pre-ICO is going to be kicked off tomorrow of which hard cap is set at $5 millions. If it reaches to maximum funding goals means this round will secure the whole project by assuring soft cap of the project. It isn't big amount in current crypto craze timing to achieve.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:14:15 AM

Pre-ico start in 1 hour. Good luck team  Smiley
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:21:54 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 11:34:32 AM by Flogmall

HOORAYYYY! The most long-awaited event in the world of crypto-currencies and their crypto-enthusiasts has happened! It is 11:00 GMT on the clock, which means that the official start of pre-ICO FLOGmall is announced! We hear you rejoice with us.

So, you have already registered in your personal account, received 3% on a special bonus program, passed the questionnaire, it is 2%, shared a referral link with all your friends, starting with a kindergarten, it is 5%, and what to do next? To attach the crypt to the purse! The FLOGmall gifts do not end at this!

We remind you that only in the first three days of our pre-ICO, you can become a happy owner of bonuses in the amount from 20 to 25%. From 22 to 25 February, the most explosive bonus system operates. It will turn you upside down; it will confuse the mind and make you cry. All this will happen from happiness, of course. Let's start from the small thing: if your initial contribution is 5 ETN (which transfers to 15000 MLC for our local customers and $ 4732 for the foreign ones), you will receive an income of 3000 MLC, which is $ 946, for a second. If to speak for statistics, you can connect a premium Netflix account for almost 11 years for $ 946 and watch the "Black Mirror" on the repeat without stopping. This is about whom and what does the soul rests with.

On average, an investment of 30000-300000 MLC will give you a profit of up to 22.5%, and a pleasant investment bonus starting at 300,000 MLC will be 25%, which at a minimal price is $ 24,000. Immodestly, when you consider that the token worked for itself, and you did not have to stimulate it in these three days.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:34:45 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 01:01:31 PM by Flogmall

Dear users of the FLOGmall community! In order to avoid some misunderstandings and outright fraud, just in case, we duplicate all the OFFICIAL links for you.

The purchase of tokens occurs only through the personal users' accounts on the official website https://flogmall.com/. Ignore any messages with the request to transfer money to any addresses - these are fraudsters.

All the links that are not in this message, please, consider being invalid.

Official website: https://flogmall.com/

Mirrors:
https://flogmall.io/
https://flogmall.org/

If the website for some reason is temporarily unavailable, then please, do not worry and just wait a few minutes. We are always in touch and monitor the performance of the entire system in real time.

White paper: https://flogmall.com/wp/

Russian Support-chat in Telegram: https://t.me/flogmallru
English Support-chat in Telegram: https://t.me/flogmallen

The contacts of customer service managers in the Telegram:

Eugene: @Eugene_FLOGMALL
Boris: @Borys_FLOGMALL
Sergey: @Flogmallsupportsergey

Contact of the head of the sales department:

Vladislav: @Flogmallsupport

Managers:

Anastasia: @AnastasiyaMatsko
Vyacheslav: @SlavaFLOGmall
Vladislav: @VladSerbulFLOGmall

E-mail: support@flogmall.com

The address of the smart contract in Ethereum: 0x393709845C63b7ac16eA60B6CDA230A53693f2F4

Purchase of FLOGmall tokens is possible for the following crypto currency: Etherium, KickCoin, Bitcoin, Liticoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Ripple.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Hello!

BTC
ETH
Dash
Doge
Kick
Litecoin
Ripple

Hello!

1 ETH = 3000 MLC

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:41:44 AM

Hey..why i am seeing two different prices for the MLC token on there official website homepage 1 MLC=0.000333 ETH whereas after login(My dashboard)  1 MLC=0.00333 ETH

Thank you! We have corrected the error

The right information is: 1 MLC=0.00333 ETH

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:49:05 PM

Hello!

BTC
ETH
Dash
Doge
Kick
Litecoin
Ripple

And bonus system 0-25%.
Ok, one more question how much will I get for Dash, ltc, doge?
Where can I find out the prices?
Thanks  Smiley

Altcoins and btc are initially converted via coinmarketcap to ETH at the rate automatically

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

Attention! Important information: currently our website has undergone a massive DDOS-attack and phishing. Do not make any payments through the site flogmall.com

Currently, you can purchase tokens on the official page of our partners KickICO:
https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/51872/flogmall-an-international-e-commerce-site

Crypto Happy

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

Attention! Important information: currently our website has undergone a massive DDOS-attack and phishing. Do not make any payments through the site flogmall.com

Currently, you can purchase tokens on the official page of our partners KickICO:
https://www.kickico.com/ru/campaigns/51872/flogmall-an-international-e-commerce-site
This is an official way to buy FLOGMall tokens? In my profile i can see all payments that i can do?
 I believe in the success of the team!
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

This is an official way to buy FLOGMall tokens? In my profile i can see all payments that i can do?

We had DDoS attacks on our site.
You can contact our support to know more information about your tokens:

Crypto Happy

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:40:20 PM

Ok, but KickICO is official way to buy FLOGMall tokens?
Baileys

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

Great project!And I liked the idea with web cam
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:52:48 PM

Great project!And I liked the idea with web cam
yes it is. this project is wonderful i think lots of investors will be willing to invest to his project.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

Tell me please, will any technical skills be required to create an online store via the Flogmall platform? What will the tokens raised during the ICO be used for?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:36:32 AM

Ok, but KickICO is official way to buy FLOGMall tokens?

Yes, they are our official partners. The main platform in Russia for ICOs

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:34:06 AM

Tell me please, will any technical skills be required to create an online store via the Flogmall platform? What will the tokens raised during the ICO be used for?

Hello!

1. No, creating a store is a simple and intuitive process.
2. Here are some plans for using tokens raised during the ICO:

- Extension of the geography of the project: Europe, Russia, Israel, Canada, United States, South and Latin America, Asian counties and etc. (attraction of sellers and customers on the site, creation of massive newsbreaks for publication in international media)
- Opening of official stores selling goods for Mallcoin at a discount.
- Infrastructure development.
- Development of platform tools: consulting, marketing, legal support.
- Development of a mobile application infrastructure.
- Additional functionality (services) Stream video sales.

Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

Hello!

1. No, creating a store is a simple and intuitive process.
2. Here are some plans for using tokens raised during the ICO:

- Extension of the geography of the project: Europe, Russia, Israel, Canada, United States, South and Latin America, Asian counties and etc. (attraction of sellers and customers on the site, creation of massive newsbreaks for publication in international media)
- Opening of official stores selling goods for Mallcoin at a discount.
- Infrastructure development.
- Development of platform tools: consulting, marketing, legal support.
- Development of a mobile application infrastructure.
- Additional functionality (services) Stream video sales.

This is really good, hope I could sell my goods on flogmall.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:52:20 AM

Hello team! Where can I track the Flogmall sale progress and see how much has been collected?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: