Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:14:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Real Miracle

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

Admin, will there be bonuses on the last day of ico?

Yes, the will, but not at the same size as in the beginning, so it's more profitable to buy tokens now.
Hope this new project has achieved great success
 Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:00:47 AM

Hello! Guys again !) I have a question for you ! What would happen if Aliexpress,E-bay or Amazon start accpeting cryptocurrency as a means of payment? Will you survive? or?

Hello!)

Of course, we will. We have a number of distinctive features from other platforms. And also the audience will be enough for everyone. We have detailed calculations in Whitepaper on this account, how our platform can develop in the future.

But the reason is that they are stronger in terms of number of customers and I am not sure that you will be able to compete ( Any more arguments ?  Smiley
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:49:15 AM

Hello! Guys again !) I have a question for you ! What would happen if Aliexpress,E-bay or Amazon start accpeting cryptocurrency as a means of payment? Will you survive? or?

Hello!)

Of course, we will. We have a number of distinctive features from other platforms. And also the audience will be enough for everyone. We have detailed calculations in Whitepaper on this account, how our platform can develop in the future.

But the reason is that they are stronger in terms of number of customers and I am not sure that you will be able to compete ( Any more arguments ?  Smiley
Flogmall work with those who actively use cryptocurrencies. Aliexpress,E-bay and Amazon are from the tradtional finance world and don't intend to involve a crypto.
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:50:34 PM

Hello!)

Flogmall work with those who actively use cryptocurrencies. Aliexpress,E-bay and Amazon are from the tradtional finance world and don't intend to involve a crypto.
We shall see! Since they do not intend to accept crypto as a means of payment yet, i think Flogmall can try !
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

Hello!)

we analyzed competitors such as Alibaba. it will be very difficult for them to introduce cryptocurrency as payment for goods

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:56:21 PM

New updates at alpha version of FLOGmall!

We are working at alpha version of FLOGmall really hard despite the holidays.

Our developers have recently designed a new device!

Update number 1:

Now, you can add an item to cart without even being registered or logged-in user! No longer you need to overload your browser with the tabs of desired products, all that you need will wait for you in the cart.

However, for buying goods you should pass the registration procedure that takes one minute.

Update number 2:

At the alpha version not only the catalogue was modified but also new positions were added to the official store at FLOGmall.

Now you can find there separated types of goods. E. g. for women and it will be written not in aliexpress style like something impossible to read and understand: "POS in-bra wire line zipper dress new shoes red or blue". Eh? What?  - Forget it!

Why?

Because now we have translator for goods and private ads. At the present moment we have only two languages, but don't worry, the list will be increased as soon as possible.

E. g.: if you want to place ads for Chinese people, everything will be translated and your buyer will understand all.

Update number 3:

The structure of catalogues was redesigned and caching was added. Thanks to this, loading became much faster.

Now, we bet you blink slower than the pages of our stores are loaded.

Continue to follow the digest, and see you again!

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

Update number 1:

Now, you can add an item to cart without even being registered or logged-in user! No longer you need to overload your browser with the tabs of desired products, all that you need will wait for you in the cart.

However, for buying goods you should pass the registration procedure that takes one minute.

Update number 2:

At the alpha version not only the catalogue was modified but also new positions were added to the official store at FLOGmall.

Now you can find there separated types of goods. E. g. for women and it will be written not in aliexpress style like something impossible to read and understand: "POS in-bra wire line zipper dress new shoes red or blue". Eh? What?  - Forget it!

Why?

Because now we have translator for goods and private ads. At the present moment we have only two languages, but don't worry, the list will be increased as soon as possible.

E. g.: if you want to place ads for Chinese people, everything will be translated and your buyer will understand all.

Update number 3:

The structure of catalogues was redesigned and caching was added. Thanks to this, loading became much faster.

Hi 
I am your fan and always watch over your account on the online Medium where you post your project. I'm glad the latest news.
Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:23:59 PM

Update number 1:

Update number 2:

Why?

Update number 3:

It looks like the most exemplary bounty company now. Everyone likes and pleases - the project itself, the team's work, news and of course the fees.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

Hope this new project has achieved great success
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:13:19 PM

Hello!)

But the reason is that they are stronger in terms of number of customers and I am not sure that you will be able to compete ( Any more arguments ?  Smiley

we analyzed competitors such as Alibaba. it will be very difficult for them to introduce cryptocurrency as payment for goods

Ok. We shall see! Since they do not intend to accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment yet, you can try ! I hope that you will succeed. Smiley
If they wish to compete with you for the customers they will can win !
But I hope this does not happen soon. The team Flogmall still has time.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:05:37 PM

Hello!)

But the reason is that they are stronger in terms of number of customers and I am not sure that you will be able to compete ( Any more arguments ?  Smiley

Ok. We shall see! Since they do not intend to accept cryptocurrency as a means of payment yet, you can try ! I hope that you will succeed. Smiley
If they wish to compete with you for the customers they will can win !
But I hope this does not happen soon. The team Flogmall still has time.
I think that really working project makes investment dependability.
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:45:28 AM

Evolution from the "funny money" into real means of payment. How cryptocurrency finds its true identity

In 2017 because of the realization of the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency, the world literally went nuts. Number of cryptocurrency holders is keeping increasing, its demand is growing, and the state is afraid of the impossibility of its taxation. That is why we hear all these conversations about the short-term trend and the early death of the new economic era. All media say that cryptocurrency is a bubble that is about to burst and overwhelm all its former admirers. Is it so? The main argument brought by the witnesses is the insecurity of the cryptocurrency and the rapid change of needs of audience. They say, it will be played enough and forgotten as not the most successful computer game.

Let's finally look at the cryptocurrency not as an investment, but as a real mean of payment.

There is FLOGmall. Every day at the platform, sales are made for any cryptocurrency of all varieties and colors. E.g.: right now, if you go to our website with 1 BTC, you can buy six Iphones X 256 GB, two electric kick scooters HX, and there will be still change for clothes. Isn`t it that very security of the cryptocurrency, that many people are trying to argue? Thanks to FLOGmall, cryptocurrency has quite real material security in the form of everyday goods. And it is only the beginning. This is what you can say to anyone who asks about guarantees of your investments.

Cryptocurrency is strongly breaking through the barricades, which modern society builds. For example: in January 2018 more than $1.2 billion was attracted to all kinds of ICO, and the number of cryptocurrency holders has long exceeded 10,000,000. And no matter how skeptics resist, the cryptocurrency will sooner or later becomes an integral part of everyday life along with fiat money. Do you also know this already?

Sun Sky

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

Evolution from the "funny money" into real means of payment. How cryptocurrency finds its true identity

In 2017 because of the realization of the rapid growth of the cryptocurrency, the world literally went nuts. Number of cryptocurrency holders is keeping increasing, its demand is growing, and the state is afraid of the impossibility of its taxation. That is why we hear all these conversations about the short-term trend and the early death of the new economic era. All media say that cryptocurrency is a bubble that is about to burst and overwhelm all its former admirers. Is it so? The main argument brought by the witnesses is the insecurity of the cryptocurrency and the rapid change of needs of audience. They say, it will be played enough and forgotten as not the most successful computer game.

Let's finally look at the cryptocurrency not as an investment, but as a real mean of payment.

There is FLOGmall. Every day at the platform, sales are made for any cryptocurrency of all varieties and colors. E.g.: right now, if you go to our website with 1 BTC, you can buy six Iphones X 256 GB, two electric kick scooters HX, and there will be still change for clothes. Isn`t it that very security of the cryptocurrency, that many people are trying to argue? Thanks to FLOGmall, cryptocurrency has quite real material security in the form of everyday goods. And it is only the beginning. This is what you can say to anyone who asks about guarantees of your investments.

Cryptocurrency is strongly breaking through the barricades, which modern society builds. For example: in January 2018 more than $1.2 billion was attracted to all kinds of ICO, and the number of cryptocurrency holders has long exceeded 10,000,000. And no matter how skeptics resist, the cryptocurrency will sooner or later becomes an integral part of everyday life along with fiat money. Do you also know this already?

Good article! Cryptocurrency is a new economy. So I hope your project will be an absolute success!
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:54:01 AM

Respect to community! Everything is clear with sellers and manufacturers, and how will online shoppers benefit? In theory, there won’t be any success at all without their approval.
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:01:10 PM

Respect to community! Everything is clear with sellers and manufacturers, and how will online shoppers benefit? In theory, there won’t be any success at all without their approval.

I think the service will provide an opportunity of more quality search of goods, an abundance of presentation materials, reliable reviews and product warranties. These are very strong arguments in favor of quality purchases, buyers would like it.
Crypto Happy

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

I think the service will provide an opportunity of more quality search of goods, an abundance of presentation materials, reliable reviews and product warranties. These are very strong arguments in favor of quality purchases, buyers would like it.
You’ve listed all the advantages that are usual for purchases made in real life, to which everybody got used - like in a store near the house, for example. But it's still the Internet.
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

You’ve listed all the advantages that are usual for purchases made in real life, to which everybody got used - like in a store near the house, for example. But it's still the Internet.
I would wait to see my bright future with this awesome project. Best of luck.
Real Miracle

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:42:38 PM

What is the current cost of per FLOGmall?
and bonuses?
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:13:07 PM

I understand that you’re worried. The lack of verification of sellers, especially concerning the goods from China, has seriously undermined the credibility to purchases via the Internet over recent years.
Synthetic Ice

Activity: 448
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

I understand that you’re worried. The lack of verification of sellers, especially concerning the goods from China, has seriously undermined the credibility to purchases via the Internet over recent years.

In this project all possible measures and methods are taken and used to ensure that the customer is sure about the quality and conformity of the goods.
Hi guys. Can you tell us more about these major advantages of the platform?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: