Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] FLOGMALL - An international e-commerce site  (Read 33261 times)
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:58:28 AM

Do you work with big companies? i have found any mentioning only of small sellers and manufacturers? will be local food be represented in your ecosystem?

1. We do not limit sellers to placing on own platform.
2. You can choose sellers and stores by geolocation. Our rules do not prohibit the display of food, so this type of goods will also be presented
it is clear how is the delivery going to be performed? and what about the ordering process? when the system is launched, what do i do to make an order?

Flogmall is an aggregator that unites sellers and buyers. They can also work directly. If flogmall was just an e-commerce store itself, then the question of delivery is clear. Therefore, the answer is: any seller should worry about how he will deliver the goods to the buyer.
Making an order will depend on a seller's requirements.

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
FOR USERS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:28:28 AM

Hello, Flogmall team! what is so special about ins? does it differ much from those startups promising more or less the same thing?

Hello!)

We introduce you some our advantages:

1. Unique format of live stores: video presentation of the store, video message of the store owner to the audience, video ads for each product/service, video blog for reporting on important events and promotions, online video sales (streaming), video auctions, game models, video ads on the platform.

2. Cashback and discounts for tokens.

3. Honest feedback about every seller.

4. Secure purchases using a smart contract.

5. Payment with any altcoins.

6. Convenient display of prices with reference to Fiat/Cryptocurrency.

7. Purchase of goods/services with cryptocurrency WITHOUT participation and commission of the site.

8. Multilingual communication (built-in online translator, integrated with Google Translate).

⚫⚫⚫      FLOGmall          ⚫ INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERCE SITE ⚫          WHITEPAPER   ⚫⚫⚫
⚫⚫⚫               WEBSITE      ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER         TELEGRAM               ⚫⚫⚫
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:19:35 AM

Hi! How much is 1 Flogmall token? will its price change?
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

Can we be sure of the security? what if a hacker attack happens or something of the kind? Will our data and contributions be safe?
Crypto Happy

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:23:11 PM

Do you work with big companies? i have found any mentioning only of small sellers and manufacturers? will be local food be represented in your ecosystem?

2. You can choose sellers and stores by geolocation. Our rules do not prohibit the display of food, so this type of goods will also be presented
it is clear how is the delivery going to be performed? and what about the ordering process? when the system is launched, what do i do to make an order?

Flogmall is an aggregator that unites sellers and buyers. They can also work directly. If flogmall was just an e-commerce store itself, then the question of delivery is clear. Therefore, the answer is: any seller should worry about how he will deliver the goods to the buyer.
Ok. One more question: if I deposit some money and then change my mind? will I be able to get them back? Thanks!
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

I heard quite a lot of various information about Flogmall. Would you recommend the most important links for the beginner like me?
It would be so appreciated...
Thanks!
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:21:52 PM

I heard quite a lot of various information about Flogmall. Would you recommend the most important links for the beginner like me?
Thanks!
I think you need to read the website and white paper.  Smiley
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

Thanks!

Hello!)

https://flogmall.com/ - our ICO site
https://flogmall.com/wp/ - our White Paper
https://alpha.flogmall.com/ - Alpha version of our platform

vrabac68

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

I believe in FLogmall .Great company and great team.Ins Ekosystem is big competitor but there is so much space in this field.
Good Luck Flogmall.Ill follow you
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:31:56 PM

Ok. One more question: if I deposit some money and then change my mind? will I be able to get them back? Thanks!

no, you won't

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:51:07 PM

Friends! We have got great news for you. As you can remember, we had some problems with security, but when it had gone,it had  gone. The threat has faded , and you can safely use the personal accounts. Now all payments are effectively protected, and work in PA will become completely safe and very exciting.

First of all, we’d like to inform you that we completely isolated the personal account from the external actions.There are no third-party scripts on the pages through that attackers can replace our wallets to their own ones.

At the moment, personal accounts work in semi-automatic mode.Acceptance of payments is available in full scale, but MLC tokens are charged manually by our operator.

What can you afford? Now you can at any time of the day and even under cloud of night buy a certain number of MLC tokens as needed.You can buy even a wheelbarrow, we do not mind. Free participation in pre-ICO? It's especially for you! By the way,  we have extended the most profitable bonus system of the first three days for our most devoted adherents! Only until March 2 - 20, 22.5 and 25% of bonuses that do not absolutely hide their immediate benefits are available.

Please pay attention that during the restoration of the personal accounts all passwords had been reseted.You have to pass the password recovery procedure and enter email, which has been specified during the registration: https://flogmall.com/

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:51:42 PM

Can we be sure of the security? what if a hacker attack happens or something of the kind? Will our data and contributions be safe?

You can read a post above)

Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:53:30 PM

Hi! How much is 1 Flogmall token? will its price change?

Hello!

1 FLOGmall token = 0,000333 ETH
Yes, it will be more expensive

paklungipin

Activity: 461
Merit: 14

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:27:31 PM

Usually fields like this should focus to tranparency and gamefication.
And it will be of great interest to major brands,
because will get big data in the retail market.
Interesting projects and promising ideas, good luck for the team.
just thinking of needing more work to actually do this.
Looking forward to see how the product develops.

Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:17:37 AM

May I ask you one more question?
The Flogmall.. is it officially registered company? Just wondering.
Crypto Happy

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:18:53 PM

Here I am again.
 Just ran through your docs and have another question, so all those sellers, lower prices,ok, but how can I shop in your system, can't get it  Smiley
jnet1.co

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Here I am again.
 Just ran through your docs and have another question, so all those sellers, lower prices,ok, but how can I shop in your system, can't get it  Smiley
I think you make an order on the website and sellers deliver their products. nothing complicated  Smiley
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:42:30 PM

I totally agree that consumers and suppliers should regulate the industry, not retailers. So I hope this project will be an absolute success!
fidcom

Merit: 102

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

Hello! Could you please explain to me how your referral program works? i need to post links somewhere? or just share with my friends?
Flogmall (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

May I ask you one more question?
The Flogmall.. is it officially registered company? Just wondering.

Hello!)

Of course:
FLOGmall OU., reg. code 14406415
Estonia, Tallinn, Tuukri 19-315

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: