Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:09:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you buying now?  (Read 129685 times)
dminvest

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

1 Spectrecoin
2 Bitcoin
3 Monero
My 3 in my order for different reasons.. Grin

A good choice, just exclude monero)
I liked the choice of Spectrecoin, it has great potential, a new team, funding, an excellent algorithm, a breakthrough technology and all the chances for success. I advise you to add it more to your investor portfolio, as I did

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
quicysz

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:51:58 PM

I buy Neo, Neo is one of those coins that i've been following, has a bright futures, Neo supports 15.000 transactions in one seconds.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:58:23 PM

I buy Neo, Neo is one of those coins that i've been following, has a bright futures, Neo supports 15.000 transactions in one seconds.

Filling up my bags with some privacy coins, like Spectrecoin Xspec..
also excited about "stealth staking" and the team is working hard, always here if you have questions and problems!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Nayborksta

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:00:18 PM

I keep on gathering NEO and Lisk, never to much of those.. Best altcoins in my opinion with a very bright future ahead of them. Definately worth researching.
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:27:49 PM

Now I'm buying:

1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172845.new#new

Articles that convinced me to buy XSPEC:
https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/
https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/07/30/investor-insight-why-you-must-hold-spectrecoin-xspec-and-namecoin-nmc/

2 ) Phore (PHR) - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phore/ Wink

3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI) 
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:52:33 PM

Well for now I'm holding my coins because the price isn't promising to sell and you would probably seen the price will goes up later in the end of 2018 (we wish that it could happen). But, if you want to buy and then go ahead but make sure you are investing on right coins.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:03:08 AM

well known
1. Cardano, ADA
2. Iota, IOT
3. Neo, NEO

Sleeping Giants
1. Spectrecoin, XSPEC
2. Banca, BANCA
3. Power Ledger, POWER

As an investor I think it's important to think ahead rather then to try and chase or trade your way into profits. So even though I occasionally do invest in some of the more well known top ten coins most of my money is spent looking for those hidden gems that I believe will net me the most profit in the future. It's a strategy that requires alot of patience but one that has worked really well for me.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:18:15 AM

Many to buy now as we are in bottom line for most STEEM , NEO, LSK and ARK for now and more are still out there to get in to and you can hold for long , especially the STEEM which I think will boom very soon among all.

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

Currently, I try to buy more promising coins such as Refereum, Fusion, Elastos, Coinvest, Phoenix. I think that the next pump these coins greatly increase in value
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:08:31 AM

well known
1. Cardano, ADA
2. Iota, IOT
3. Neo, NEO

Sleeping Giants
1. Spectrecoin, XSPEC
2. Banca, BANCA
3. Power Ledger, POWER

As an investor I think it's important to think ahead rather then to try and chase or trade your way into profits. So even though I occasionally do invest in some of the more well known top ten coins most of my money is spent looking for those hidden gems that I believe will net me the most profit in the future. It's a strategy that requires alot of patience but one that has worked really well for me.

I go with the well known because last year we have seen the potential of those coins, This year we might expect there is a huge chance for NEO, to increase its price even higher value and the same thing will happen with the Cardano, ADA, IOTA etc.
PetroRoshenko

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:20:23 PM

Well for now I'm holding my coins because the price isn't promising to sell and you would probably seen the price will goes up later in the end of 2018 (we wish that it could happen). But, if you want to buy and then go ahead but make sure you are investing on right coins.
Of course with any investment you need to make sure that it will bring profit and do before the analyst, but not buy at all even if it promises a very good profit and looks reliable...
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:37:53 PM

This period is very good for buying, not when the price has increased and the crowd runs to buy (at this time it is necessary to sell😉) I am sure that absolutely all the coins that the red market continued to develop in the near future will show growth. I hold and buy more BTC, ETH, XLM, ELA, XSPEC.
well known
1. Cardano, ADA
2. Iota, IOT
3. Neo, NEO

Sleeping Giants
1. Spectrecoin, XSPEC
2. Banca, BANCA
3. Power Ledger, POWER

I go with the well known because last year we have seen the potential of those coins, This year we might expect there is a huge chance for NEO, to increase its price even higher value and the same thing will happen with the Cardano, ADA, IOTA etc.
As you can see, I chose not only the well - known coins, it is on it that I plan to earn the most, the reason: low capitalization, small issue of coins, excellent technology, working product-all this gives me reason to believe so. Look by yourself https://spectreproject.io
max65

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

I have already bought BITCOIN and Ethereum , I Think both are good for invest right now , but they are volatile . But ethereum is much stable right now. What do you are thinking to buy ?
For me I'm not thinking other coins to buy,like your bitcoin and ethereum because for this to coins are had a bright future for me especially in investing.As I had experience in joining this cryptocurrency.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:59:26 PM

I don't think that now is right time to buy anything. In the current situation I have just sold out everything and only trade with leverage, trying to open short positions. Because I think that now is time to trade on Bitcoin and Ethereum with US dollars as basis currency according to principals of money management (not more than 5% of deposit to each order) and diversification (for example there are many pairs with USD dollars like BTC, ETH, TRX, ADA, BCH, ETC, XRP and etc).
ztto

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:30:47 PM

Im going hard on privacy coins i think they will be the coins to be used once the governments start controlling crypto for their own benefits and privacy coins are a good investment in my opinion

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:33:18 PM

I have already bought BITCOIN and Ethereum , I Think both are good for invest right now , but they are volatile . But ethereum is much stable right now. What do you are thinking to buy ?
For me I'm not thinking other coins to buy,like your bitcoin and ethereum because for this to coins are had a bright future for me especially in investing.As I had experience in joining this cryptocurrency.
Talking about the two coins between bitcoin and ethereum certainly doesn't need to be doubted,
even though the price of these two coins is currently down but I'm sure the future is promising
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:52:06 PM

Im going hard on privacy coins i think they will be the coins to be used once the governments start controlling crypto for their own benefits and privacy coins are a good investment in my opinion
I am buying the coin in the top 10 on CMC, it's the quality coin and it usually goes up again when the market recovers. I am confident that these coins will recover well due to the huge investment community around the world.
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:51:39 AM

I’m not buying much at the moment, just waiting to see what the markets does. I have invested in some small cap coins though. I can’t go past Spectrecoin and bread at the moment, both long term holds.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:05:49 AM

I think a lot of us ran out of spare cash to buy after all of these dips.

We've all heard the "BUY THE DIP!" but this doesn't work when the dips keep going down further and further

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:54:01 AM

well known
1. Cardano, ADA
2. Iota, IOT
3. Neo, NEO

Sleeping Giants
1. Spectrecoin, XSPEC
2. Banca, BANCA
3. Power Ledger, POWER

Yes, I also believe that Power Ledger is one of these sleeping giants, the cryptocurrency, which can go to the Moon fast anytime. I also buy Komodo, IOTA, and Cardano.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: