Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:26:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is Big in Japan  (Read 2236 times)
yangxianzhi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:43:30 AM

A new reform is often easier to implement and operate in less populous countries, and Japan is relatively a relatively advanced technology country. It may be easier to explain this reform measure.
ross09

Activity: 202
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:41:46 AM

Well as we all know and as I personally know Japan is one of the most techy (technology country) in the world and bitcoin is made out of knowledge in technology.. and as for my opinion why is so hype in japan when it comes to being business minded Japanese and Chinese is the same.. well in more upgraded ways of business Japanese are more open minded that is why they make bitcoin as a legal virtual currencies and it ok for them if they people makes more money and not being taxed ..while in china (in my opinion again ) they more on making actual money  and not by any technology terms ..and its important to them get what is fot government. well that only my opinion no hates only love. 😊
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

Well as we all know and as I personally know Japan is one of the most techy (technology country) in the world and bitcoin is made out of knowledge in technology.. and as for my opinion why is so hype in japan when it comes to being business minded Japanese and Chinese is the same.. well in more upgraded ways of business Japanese are more open minded that is why they make bitcoin as a legal virtual currencies and it ok for them if they people makes more money and not being taxed ..while in china (in my opinion again ) they more on making actual money  and not by any technology terms ..and its important to them get what is fot government. well that only my opinion no hates only love. 😊
yes its true, we all know that Japan is one of the advance country having  a most updated technology above all countries and it is well known of its newest technology that impresses the whole world thats why they like bitcoin so much because of its new and improve currency and the most good among all other crypto they see the goodness in bitcoin
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

I admire Japan's governance especially in terms of bitcoins. If I'm not mistaken, bitcoin was founded by a Japanese. I am currently teaching english to Chinese and I've learned many things about them for the past 4 years. They have a very strict system. As for Japan, they are open to changes. They have embrace bitcoin as part of advancement of their country.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:56:44 AM

-Miss Bitcoin
Mai Fujimoto, aka Miss Bitcoin on her social media platforms, figure-heads an attitude that seems to be crowing in the Land of the Rising Sun.

-Why the hype in Japan?
The attitude in places like China and even Korea is one of the people battling against the regulators. There is huge interest in these two nations from the citizens, but regulators have put their foot down.

-A good alternative
Bitcoin also comes at a great time for the investment-savvy Japanese as ultra-low interest rates from the deflation-battling central bank that has left investors scratching their heads for places to find returns on their cash.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-its-big-in-japan

Because Japan is known as a country with high level of technology. This is a good enviroment for Bitcoin to grown up.
The goverments always support Bitcoin and accept it as real money. The even have some special rules for crypto currency Smiley.
Japanese have knowledge about bitcoin so it's easy to be popular. And a small question: Is Satoshi Nakamoto Japanese ?
AnkitB

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

Because japan is the most high technology of the all even though a 8years old boy can know about bitcoin and bitcoin is now authorize in japan  Smiley
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:13:42 AM

More than nationality causes, the reason as to why bitcoin is so popular and widely-liked in Japan is because of the country's technologically advanced nature. A lot of Japanese out there are computer literate. And bitcoin being an innovative way to investing and holding a promising future to revolutionize currency, became big in Japan

Darmanin

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

Glab Trotter

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:15:36 AM

Japan is a modern country, it was obvious that they are jumping on the occasion!
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:17:57 AM

Japan understand the advantage of the technology and exploiting it. A lot is gotten as tax every year from investors. The recent hack will cough out $300m and they are ready to pay due to the faith in the technology. The plan is also to attract the rejected crypto initiated ideas to be the centre of the technology in coming years

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

bitcoin is developed in Japan because their economy is even more developed compared to other countries so much is investing them big money so their bitcoin price is high.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

Japan understand the advantage of the technology and exploiting it. A lot is gotten as tax every year from investors. The recent hack will cough out $300m and they are ready to pay due to the faith in the technology. The plan is also to attract the rejected crypto initiated ideas to be the centre of the technology in coming years
That is right. Japan is one of the most advanced in technology compare to the other Asian countries and they are also risk takers to try new technologies or invention to make things easier than before. Bitcoin is one of the new technology that we have and it have a lot of benefits for the people that uses it so the Japan didn't hesitate to accept it.
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:51:24 PM

First and foremost bitcoin was invested by a Japanese and it all started from there. Obviously japanese people are patronizing bitcoin as their own. Of course Japan is the most advanced when it comes to its technology that is why bitcoin definitely benefited most of Japanese people.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:12:47 PM

Bitcoin is an online currency and this Bitcoin has become popular throughout the world. Bitcoin Japan is a big reason why this bitcoin is not big in all countries. The government has introduced this bitcoin in Japan.
Because there are also many countries that the government does not support the law bitcoin and they make many doctrines with this bitcoin. Anyway, my belief that Japan supports Bitcoin, the government hopes that all countries will support but need some time. Bitcoin is working fast in Japan, so Bitcoin Japan is so popular in the country.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:16:38 PM

-Miss Bitcoin
Mai Fujimoto, aka Miss Bitcoin on her social media platforms, figure-heads an attitude that seems to be crowing in the Land of the Rising Sun.

-Why the hype in Japan?
The attitude in places like China and even Korea is one of the people battling against the regulators. There is huge interest in these two nations from the citizens, but regulators have put their foot down.

-A good alternative
Bitcoin also comes at a great time for the investment-savvy Japanese as ultra-low interest rates from the deflation-battling central bank that has left investors scratching their heads for places to find returns on their cash.

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-its-big-in-japan

I have no doubt in this information because Japan is truly known for its technology. I was surprised that there is a woman representing the bitcoin and I will do research about her. I don't think that they are still battling against the regulators at this moment because they are trying to make ammends for each other.
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

For most of the countries we all know that Japan is a place of technology , systems , strategies , good investors and many more qualities. They know everything and they keep silent about it. because of great technology they know how to use bitcoin so well, and because of that the business of bitcoin is well known , and well used in japan. and they have big economy of bitcoin.
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

First and foremost bitcoin was invested by a Japanese and it all started from there. Obviously japanese people are patronizing bitcoin as their own. Of course Japan is the most advanced when it comes to its technology that is why bitcoin definitely benefited most of Japanese people.
Japan was into innovation, they already see that this blockchain can make a big progress in the future, blockchain helps us a lot to do projects if we have already an idea. It is a good thing that Japan approaches this far, that if Japan succeeds on implementation it will be based on them.

CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

They always have good future visions
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:25:03 PM

I think, japan is the most country progressive and multi-tasking job can get in japan. Japan is easy get money becauase, in japan is high value of money if convert to the value of money in our country. Many population in japan so, it is cause or possible japan is big country population.
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Deflation as a result of people not investing their money and keeping for themselves may be one of the reasons as btc open new ways of investments and the majority would put their money back into circulation which eases the deflation
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:38:52 PM

Since a year ago japan has legalized bitcoin so it is now the world's largest bitcoin user who beat the USA and China, without japan certainly bitcoin price is currently under $ 500 and I'm happy with the new rules in japan so make the future bitcoin more secure.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: