Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:02:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2067 times)
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:29:29 AM

yes bitcoin is not dead. bitcoin price might get low but in the end the price will still get high. just stop selling your bitcoins, hold them until the price will get high that will satisfy yourself and for your needs.
Bitcoin is neither dead nor it will be dead no matter what the circumstances are and that bitcoin will remain there at the top of the list amongst all the coins which are there in the crypto world and that it is the best coin and the most favorable coin of all time for the sake of investing your money as it helps you in having some very good amount of profit at the end. Bitcoin holds a very bright future for itself as well as its investors.
You got no idea. Who said anything about cheating or not paying tax? Just because you roll over and pay whatever the government say they think you must, does not mean everyone do. You just make it offshore and have it taxed in a country that have 10% tax or no tax on that specific asset..What do you think rich people do with all their offshore companies. Don't make assumptions about something you obviously clueless about and then state it as fact. Seems to happen a lot on this forum.
You're rambling on about nothing. I don't care what you do in regards to tax or what you don't do. I really really don't.

But you made a statement implying that "tax" was a method that could be used to hinder crypto. This makes no sense as crypto profit is already taxed.

Now you're babbling about offshore accounts as if I ever stated otherwise?

Just take a breather you sound triggered.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Klintiv

Activity: 112

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:33:10 AM

I fully agree with your opinion and also believe that after a while bitcoin will return its position

Marileno

Activity: 215
Merit: 101

✔ Crypto portfolio | ✔ Telegram/APP

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

I agree with most of the posts in this thread. I believe there is a place for bitcoin in the ecosystem and that price fluctuation has more to do with traders fighting it out than it has to do with the popularity of BTC.
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:36:37 AM

Bitcoin will recover after a while and will only grow for a certain time, its growth is still down, but this is just the calm before the storm
dangwapo311

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:41:40 AM

Of course bitcoin will not die. How come somethibg that is big and popular just die like that. What we are experiencing right now is quite nornal. We experienced it also last past few years. If I were you just observe and wait and don't forget to keep on holding to those precious bitcoin for the price to go up again. In bitcoin we trust.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:44:36 AM

Bitcoin is will not die.The price of bitcoin will fluctuates,but it will not die.Millions of dollars was invested in bitcoin by the enormous number of people.
Additionally bitcoin is the decentralized currency.No one can control the bitcoin value or investment in bitcoin.So bitcoin will not die at any situations.
Before investment you have  to check the past and current price of bitcoin.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:46:49 AM

maybe some other people who had said that bitcoin died maybe they not understand what is bitcoin..people who says that bitcoin secretly dying, I think maybe it's just an exaggerated worrying. It's impossible for the people who are have a long been close to cryptos especially bitcoin..so easy to say that bitcoin will die just by looking at price movements that are decreasing on 2-5 days....there all thingking a positive way because maybe they have no account in bitcoin...
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:47:29 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

A dip in price is not a sign of death. It happens every now and then since the day Bitcoin is introduced to the world. There is no point worrying when that happens, therefore. The problem is that people tend to be so greedy at times, they want everything to grow without any challenges and trouble. Well, they seem to want it the wrong way because the best way is the organic and real way. And that is the rise and fall way for Bitcoin. It gains and then it loses and then gains a little bigger and then loses a little and so on.  

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:47:42 AM

If you look at Brexit, Trump, etc, you see a growing trend. If you read the approval ratings for the media, you get the same thing:
The people want a voice, they want to govern themselves and they want control over their lives and their wealth.
Thespis more they bash Bitcoin, the more they increase its popularity.
And they cant kill it. Decentralized, it will exist regardless of what they do. Thats power. They cant print a trillion more of it. They cant spy on it or manipulate it as easily.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:33:21 AM

yes bitcoin is not dead. bitcoin price might get low but in the end the price will still get high. just stop selling your bitcoins, hold them until the price will get high that will satisfy yourself and for your needs.
Trusting the system completely is one of the main requirement to operate in the trading without any fear and with full interest of whatever knowledge you have about that system. And trusting any system needs that you must fully understand what that system requires and offers in return.

So is the case with the crypto currency, you have to overcome the trepidation of damage and do the trading without any fear and panic, the reward will be all yours.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 599

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:11:32 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

A dip in price is not a sign of death. It happens every now and then since the day Bitcoin is introduced to the world. There is no point worrying when that happens, therefore. The problem is that people tend to be so greedy at times, they want everything to grow without any challenges and trouble. Well, they seem to want it the wrong way because the best way is the organic and real way. And that is the rise and fall way for Bitcoin. It gains and then it loses and then gains a little bigger and then loses a little and so on.  

Right. We have been in many situations similar to this, but bitcoin didn't die but move to reach all-time-high. The current situation though is sort of depressing, however, if you have been in the market for long, you know that this is just another test and we all know that we can get over this hump.

Wait till bitcoin goes for another all-time-high and let's listen to the arguments of the doomsayers here. I'm sure that they will spin around everything and create massive FUD to down bitcoin but they will not succeed.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
TranTrongit

Activity: 340

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:17:58 AM

of course. bitcoin is'nt dead. It just takes bitcoin to get more time to rise up. and will show the world. bitcoin will be the king, the future of the world
vladimirovleanid

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

Initially, it was such a toy currency, which was bought by all comrades "moved" on network technologies. More of an interest in the subject.
AnnaSitnikova

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

I think that bitcoin is not dead and will still show very good growth in the near future! So let's all get together patience and wait!!!
domerosan10

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:17:23 PM

yup of course that, Bitcoin will not die. Even though the bitcoin price decreases it will not affect bitcoin. Because bitcoin no 1 in cryptocurrency and its popularity is also good. Already many people in each country have used bitcoin. 
Milonsa

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:36:20 PM

Bitcoin not dead, because the confidence of people in Bitcoin is growing.

Yes! I think bitcoin is not dead,bitcoin is the biggest currency and therefore very likely to be under attack by hackers,I‘m not sure if that’s true,We will probably also see the lightning network but I‘m so sure that it will change everything. Because bitcoin all kings in cryptocurrency but bitcoin price now low I hope quick it's price growing.
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

they truly would like to not see people celebrating UN agency ar holding bitcoins at profit. we tend to had enough with this word bitcoin is dead. As way back as that i started to bitcoin years previous I've perused plenty of articles and news that ar telling that bitcoin is dead but I merely unnoticed them and also the a lot of people can yell concerning bitcoins dead, the upper result that's creating it offers definitely to bitcoin. we tend to may even see the value happening nowadays however when this we'll see the healing.
skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:35:54 AM

I strongly agreed with you Sir, you are right. Bitcoin is not dead. It is not possible. Yes, Bitcoin price is getting low,this does not mean that Bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin can not dead any how. Bitcoin will pumping very soon. Many people say that Bitcoin is dying but it's not true, Bitcoin is still alive. Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:50:49 AM

I love your enthusiasm and I agree, bitcoin isn't dead. The price is just declining and continues to do so because of the non-believers that sell off their bitcoins at a glance of a dip. Probably is a best time to buy for veteran traders. I'm cherry-picking the cheapest one out there so I'm still holding on to my cash.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
petyp123456789

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

When two blocks are formed simultaneously, Bitcoin-miners are first dealt with the first block, but they prefer the longer chains of Bitcoin blocks at the next block selection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: