Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:15:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2066 times)
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:52:42 PM

bitcoin will die? it can not happen at this time. maybe you panic with bitcoin prices that continue to decline from early 2018. do not be afraid or hesitate. bitcoin prices every year always decline in price at the beginning of the year and increase in the mid to late year. see now bitcoin prices start to increase. bitcoin will not die but bitcoin will continue to grow and become the largest digital asset.
How come people keep saying that bitcoin is dead for sure it will not be dead especially now that bitcoin is heading the market and there are lot of opportunities out there that come especially in ICO. And Japan has a great plan for this so we just need to see and wait.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jame lie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

yes bitcoin is not dead. bitcoin price might get low but in the end the price will still get high. just stop selling your bitcoins, hold them until the price will get high that will satisfy yourself and for your needs.
maslovp

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

Certainly, it is not dead. There had been huge corrections in the past also but bitcoins always came out even stronger.
Predator25

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:40:58 PM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.
Many people said that bitcoin is dying just because of its price? I don't think so because as you can see there are still people who use bitcoin and invest on bitcoin even its price is getting low. So it is not basically dead, it is just because of some factors that's why bitcoin's  price is dropping.
cryptodreem

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:06:52 AM

yes bitcoin is the king of all currency and it can't die soon. Bitcoin price will recover soon.when the price get low it means people get a chance to invest in it,and some days later the price of bitcoin get grow again.so it not die.
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:10:40 AM

yes,btc can't dean and now it is recovery again,it take over 8000usd,the marker is more stable,i beleive when market recovet,it can attract everyone comeback crypto again, i beleive crypto will strog growup in this summer
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:13:08 AM

The people who says that bitcoin secretly dying, I think maybe it's just an exaggerated worrying. It's impossible for the people who are have a long been close to crypto's especially bitcoin.. so easy to say that bitcoin will die just by looking at price movements that are decreasing on 2-5 days.I believe in bitcoin with all heart!! There is no reason to give up.

shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:20:40 AM

Bitcoin will certainly not die, although the price of Bitcoin has been falling today, but I believe that in the future the value of Bitcoin will increase. Because Bitcoin is a new technology, it not only brings profits to people, but also brings convenience to people's lives.
duc4487

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

if btc dead-whole market dead,and I think btc can't dead,after btc strong grow up,fast increase,btc fall it is normal,nothing can increase forever,at this time btc can fall but different btc can grow up,when btc fall it is great chance to buy
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:33:15 AM

of course bitcoin is not dead, many people use bitcoin as a money transfer so bitcoin still useful even high transaction fee of bitcoin, bitcoin will recover many people believes bitcoin and reach back again $20,000.
yes I agree with you, as long as there are many people who use this Bitcoin then Bitcoin will never die. Bitcoin is now widely known by the public and its users are also very much, that's what makes Bitcoin still survive until now. I think Bitcoin will reach the price $ 20,000 again by 2019.
pedrasantos

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:35:52 AM

Right, Bitcoin will never die. Its current price may decrease, but it will certainly continue to rise in the future, reaching a height that we cannot even believe. Now we should do it and continue to hold it.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:52:15 AM

Bitcoinis not dead,  that is for sure. It will decline its value yes,  but it won't die easily. In fact,  everyday  it generates new investors that means it gains more popularity, people are becoming interested and with that it could give us bigger profit. Though its value changes, it maybe low for today but it will definitely recover. Bitcoin will just get better and better, don't worry if it declines. Just be positive.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:17:21 AM

Bitcoinis not dead,  that is for sure. It will decline its value yes,  but it won't die easily. In fact,  everyday  it generates new investors that means it gains more popularity, people are becoming interested and with that it could give us bigger profit. Though its value changes, it maybe low for today but it will definitely recover. Bitcoin will just get better and better, don't worry if it declines. Just be positive.

Well everytime btc drops there are always those who'll say bitcoin is dead. Every single time. And then they hibernate and keep quiet when it recovers until the price drops again lol. Its a repetitive process. I don't think these should be taken seriously.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

true, bitcoin is not dead but will continue to grow and bitcoin prices fall will definitely recover soon and will remain a profitable coin, so no need to panic and not to worry
jchav010101

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:57:21 AM

Im still supporting bitcoin. We will just wait for the perfect time to head the wounds of bitcoin in the past and received the reward when the bitcoin resurrect again.For now bitcoin price is low but I am hoping that the price will rise soon.
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

yeah bitcoin is not dead the price goes low only but it is in comaback stage now. bitcoin price die but the coin is not because it is flactuating that why the price sometimes go low. and no coin will always go up and up.
TirionLannister

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:12:45 AM

Bitcoin is alive. He will live and grow in value. He has great prospects. This is digital gold.

► BINTEX ◄ ♦ Innovative Crypto Ecosystem With Unique Payment Features ♦ ► BINTEX ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Youtube◂| ▸Whitepaper
nadeemktk

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:18:06 AM

Bitcoin is going to reach up to $20k till the end of 2018. This is not saying by me I heard from one of the best crypto expert
xanto

Activity: 216
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:19:28 AM

The price is all temporary and relative. The main thing is that the miners continue to support the network, and bitcoin will take its own. While they make a profit.
Topek3

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

Yeah rigth . Im the one who fully trust in bitcoin . So many people are geting income on bitcoin . Just trust and throw away the fake news for bicoin before losing trust on bitcoin . Go bitcoin .. Go go go
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: