Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:42:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2067 times)
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

Yes, bitcoin will not die this fast, it's still too early to say bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin can still walk to a higher value, hold the bitcoin for now and in the future we will find bitcoin at the highest peak.

mitcheop12

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:18:55 PM

Just someone is buying in bulk on bottom Smiley
Jimile

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:21:32 PM

of course bitcoin isn't dead. today, the price of it fell and tomorrow rose 10 times. these are all risks, and we all know this very well
Thomas2900

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

There is a fall in the rise of everything. So say that it will die completely, but not exactly. Is it normal to reduce the price and increase? Think a little cold, if its price was unchanged, then I would not have enjoyed doing business with you or anyone else. Positively think and buy Bitcoin if you can afford it and keep it in your wallet. This will surely bring benefits to you tomorrow. Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

it is just a bad phase for Bitcoin, nothing else.Bitcoin may emerge much more strongly soon.

Awarenfultn

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:02:27 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

it is always recovered in every time we are seeing a down of the price and we only need to wait the price is back. I don't think that bitcoin dies before bitcoin could reach all people in all country because I think there still many people don't know about bitcoin and we need to introduce bitcoin to them. so for now, I think the price is in the right way to reach a higher price and we hope that in this year, we can break the highest price for bitcoin and altcoin.

It's normal that Bitcoin falling off price could happened any minute of the day but Bitcoin is not dead. Bitcoin is doing great and will continue to be the no.1 decentralized cryptocurrency in the market. Keeping my bitcoin cause in the long run it will triple the price.
ubglottery
Copper Member

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:04:13 AM

Bitcoin won't fail , cryptocurrency are the future and the bitcoin is the largest one , bitcoin will rise again .
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:07:54 AM

Bitcoin will not going to die. If so, the other altcoin will likely to follow because bitcoin is their foundation on cryptocurrency.
Yes it's still living and in full action. Just because it's in downtrend it means that bitcoin will disappear. It's capable of coming back and it's slowly going. There are still a lot of users and they stick withto bitcoin. As long as there are investors bitcoin will always be with us and will never die.
Awarenfultn

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

The panic that makes bitcoin thinking will die, they just look at the lower prices, without thinking the future bitcoin will increase again.

I believe Bitcoin will be a huge success long term. It is the fastest growing assets in financial system. Bitcoin is not dead, hopefully people will understand the benefits and continue to invest cause it will change our life for a better future.
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:17:35 AM

Bitcoin is droping down, but it not takes long. Be patient it will rate high again.
adjiku

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:58:08 AM

According to some observers, it is estimated that the development of the latest cryptocurrency 2018 will double compared to the previous year. The growth of digital currency is triggered by the easier technology in creating coins or tokens.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:01:07 AM

The movement of Bitcoin, from high to low, means that it is just alove and kicking. This is just the chance to buy bitcoin and invest in it. Then sooner, bitcoin will recover again. Anyways, the price of bitcoin is still high and its not turning into zero, so its not dead.

Krealmoon

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:01:24 AM

bitcoin is not dead BUT: sell it when it goes down and buy after, when it will grow!
thats how you could take your profit
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:00:58 AM

Well to be honest bitcoin is a unstable crypto currency which it can go down or increase but , don't worry bitcoin will recover , some users or holders been panicking when they see some news such as , bitcoin is dead or what so ever.

Always remember that bitcoin has an unpredictable price , and yes definitely the price of bitcoin will increase , it doesn't mean that bitcoin decrease he's dead.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:03:56 AM

off course, I think bitcoin will rise, dont panic.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:08:19 AM

Bitcoin is not dead. The reason why people instantly assume that bitcoin may be dying or is dead, is because of the extremely volatile price. This is purely due to the numbers coming back to where they are supposed to be. Additionally, Bitcoin has increased  and will continue to rise due to the amount of companies and businesses utilizing the revolutionary currency as well as its blockchain technology. Bitcoin will never die, it is to big to fall on its face.

The thing is, not many businesses are really utilising the companies but there is small  portion of it which actually make use of it. However, one fact is true that there are many ICO projects which are processing the crypto currency for their internal use. Anyway thats just needed to point out because you actually said that the number of usage has increased or increasing with the time. Also none of that matters to bitcoin because for now the number of people or investors who are using it for their personal use and for earning money has increased a lot recently and I think thats the only thing which is keeping the bitcoin alive for the moment. Yes off course its not dead yet, and to be frank we will come to know when it will be dead for sure. We will run out of the investment, this forum will not be used any longer.
Rossalex

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:22:12 PM

I agree with you my friend. Cheesy
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 10:56:00 PM

That's right, bitcoin is not dead, but just bored for a moment, many users get bored because they get negative information from various media, but I'm sure they're back soon because of the different facts of bitcoin.
Definitely yes, bitcoin is not dead, bitcoin exist in this world for many years, and i believe that bitcoin can be the future of this economy and even the price of bitcoin now is low there is no doubt that it will pump on the right time.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:10:59 PM

That's right, bitcoin is not dead, but just bored for a moment, many users get bored because they get negative information from various media, but I'm sure they're back soon because of the different facts of bitcoin.
Definitely yes, bitcoin is not dead, bitcoin exist in this world for many years, and i believe that bitcoin can be the future of this economy and even the price of bitcoin now is low there is no doubt that it will pump on the right time.
Those who lose hope are those who bought at a higher price, I doubt if they sell it already or just waited for it. Holding can really help as long as we managed to buy that coin that have product or that is not left behind by their team.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

ardydyon

Activity: 547
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:15:34 PM

bitcoin will die? it can not happen at this time. maybe you panic with bitcoin prices that continue to decline from early 2018. do not be afraid or hesitate. bitcoin prices every year always decline in price at the beginning of the year and increase in the mid to late year. see now bitcoin prices start to increase. bitcoin will not die but bitcoin will continue to grow and become the largest digital asset.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: