Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is NOT DEAD  (Read 2066 times)
kirti rana

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

Its true, b itcoin is not dead, because Its value is up and down. You also need to be patient in order to use it.
thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rerek007

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

I think that bitcoin is not dead and will still show very good growth in the near future! So let's all get together patience and wait!!!
It is not dead it is alive in the market and I keep on mind that it is still give me a bountyful income for my future
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

Yes of course bitcoin is not really dead at all. If you think bitcoin is dying or already dead I am pretty much sure that you already lose your mind and the trust with bitcoin. Our hopes are really high that the day that bitcoin will die will never come at all. There are a lot of people now who are depending their financial income here in bitcoin that is why if bitcoin will die surely some people might die because they will lose their source of income. But as of now that bitcoin is alive and kicking what we need to do is to protect this until it reach to infinity.
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:44:07 AM

Yes bitcoin is not DEAD
ofcourse bitcoin cannot dead because bitcoin will live on investors and  here are alot of biggest investors are invest their money in bitcoin if the investos are become 0% in bitcoin then it will be chances of dying bitcoin.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:49:10 AM

That's right, bitcoin is not dead, but just bored for a moment, many users get bored because they get negative information from various media, but I'm sure they're back soon because of the different facts of bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
coco2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:17:18 AM

I truly believe in bitcoins. I believe it is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money. However, I would say that bitcoins is just a jump off point of sorts and I think governments will just adopt the concepts and frameworks it has laid down. What will happen is that governments will ditch physical paper money and coins and go with cryptocurrency in their own way.
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:23:03 AM

You are right. Bitcoin is not dead rather just resting in the place of deplacement. Declined price of bitcoin does not mean it is dead. Clear views regarding this, it is just the activities of bitcoin price expression on dealing crypto business. Sooner it will be back on the track and this forum will talk about bitcoin price increasingly.
cindypuerit

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:37:42 AM

many say that the bitcoin is no longer working on the transaction because its price drops to the market and it will slowly increase but they do not know they will speed up their investment by using bitcoin and facilitate currency exchange.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

we can wait for bitcoin to rise again like before and maybe the price will be back to the highest price like in the last December. but it needs more support from the people to still follow the bitcoin journey and they still buy and sell bitcoin so the price can lift up to the highest price. and in a few days ago, I see that the price is not move up and down too high and only in that level of the price so we have to wait for more to see the price is getting a pump too high.
Pumping too high is really bad for bitcoin or crypto growth normal fluctuation always welcome like investing 10000$ and getting 1000$ profit in couple of months will be acceptable by normal people . But investing 1000$ and expecting 10000$ its much greed . this kind of thing will kill crypto market.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:50:15 AM

Countless people have said that bitcoin is going to die.
After a few years, however, these people shut their mouths and bitcoin responded with price.

BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

Bitcoin is not dead lol. The price is getting low but bitcoin will not die quickly we can recover it in somehow. Many people thought bitcoin is secretly dying I just wanted to say that its wrong Bitcoin will back soon to higher value.

Bitcoin will never die even in the future because there are a lot of people who are still interested on investing in cryptocurrency, the only possible thing to happen is that, there is a chance for bitcoins to be replaced by another cryptocurrency if people will choose to invest on another coin more than using bitcoins.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:07:57 AM

Bitcoin will never die even in the future because there are a lot of people who are still interested on investing in cryptocurrency, the only possible thing to happen is that, there is a chance for bitcoins to be replaced by another cryptocurrency if people will choose to invest on another coin more than using bitcoins.
I do not agree that until many investors are turning to another cryptocurrency yes it is tantamount to turning bitcoin slowly, because if bitcoin loses its investors continuously, then the bitcoin price will certainly continue to decline
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

Bitcoin will not going to die. If so, the other altcoin will likely to follow because bitcoin is their foundation on cryptocurrency.
atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

Bitcoin is not dead. The reason why people instantly assume that bitcoin may be dying or is dead, is because of the extremely volatile price. This is purely due to the numbers coming back to where they are supposed to be. Additionally, Bitcoin has increased  and will continue to rise due to the amount of companies and businesses utilizing the revolutionary currency as well as its blockchain technology. Bitcoin will never die, it is to big to fall on its face.
sabihanazir

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:47:51 AM

I agree with you.  Bitcoin will never die. Sometimes the price goes down, but it grows again soon.  And bitcoin is kings of all coin.So bitcoin will never die.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

We  need to understand deeply that  BTC is not  a  ponzi scheme or one of those gambling platform set up to scam people and disappear, it is a well taugth, developed and  design digital currency platform, set up to last forever, as long as ou have human on earth, Every new technology do have the acceptance period and challenges, same is happening for BTC and sure it will be over someday.
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:28:57 PM

Yes of course ! bitcoin is not really dead, the price is is just getting low and it will not happen that bitcoin will die,that is very impossible that bitcoin will die,because there is a lot of people that is a users in bitcoin. It's just getting in low price but it will not die, because It will go back in it's price that is a high price.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:03:11 PM

I do not think that bitcoin is dead, he will not die in the near future, because technology has great potential, and red days can not go forever, the reversal is inevitable and then we will see new peaks.

I like that you called Bitcoin HE, this means that you really think it is something or somebody alive. I also do not believe in the coming death of BTC. I guess that its influence will be only increased with time.
bosshyip

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:13:26 PM

Day by day Bitcoin price down.But bitcoin not die.Bitcoin price all time up down.All crypto currency now down.Bitcoin is near future, Bitcoin use blockchain technology
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:51:24 PM

i do not understand why there is a lot of people think  bitcoin is dying which is not true. the value of bitcoin falls down doesn't mean that bitcoin will die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: