Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:59:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a 100X opportunity?  (Read 1053 times)
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

Can you explain for me,please, what's this ledger?A lot of people talk about it

Sure, here we go:

Fluidledger means that the ledger will find its niche like water (fluid) always flows from a high concentration to a low concentration. Fluidledger executes effective decisions, in increasingly complex, dynamically changing environments. Fluidledger will keep turning over stones exploring NEW opportunities and is not limited by a set of parameters. This gives Fluidledger a comparative advantage in the cryptocurrency space.

Fantastic verbosity.  Alas you have not actually described what it is but what it intends to do, and opened up the question how is fluidledger going to achieve any of these things?

It is explained in black and white!

Take the Free coins and go back to sleep and let Fluidleger worry about conquering!

The website says the most important thing is to register for Free!
I am doing you a favor.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ziro815

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

Anyone else notice how the shills and founder all have the same poor english and shout "LIBEL" whenever someone says something negative about it?

The website is made on some free website platform. It's all just a bunch of drivel. There doesn't seem to be any actual tech.

It's quite transparent when it writes:
A potential 50,000 USD for FREE? This assumption is based on a Nobel Prize-winning economist's assumption that Bitcoins price is the product of the way the human brain works. If participants in this ICO BELIEVE that one Fluidledger coin has a value of 1,000 USD then there is a strong probability that is what they will be worth.
jamesashmore1964

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:11:25 PM

Anyone else notice how the shills and founder all have the same poor english and shout "LIBEL" whenever someone says something negative about it?

The website is made on some free website platform. It's all just a bunch of drivel. There doesn't seem to be any actual tech.

It's quite transparent when it writes:
A potential 50,000 USD for FREE? This assumption is based on a Nobel Prize-winning economist's assumption that Bitcoins price is the product of the way the human brain works. If participants in this ICO BELIEVE that one Fluidledger coin has a value of 1,000 USD then there is a strong probability that is what they will be worth.

It is Free ICO with no pressure to become financially involved!
What’s the big deal Captain Ziro!
Tilbrook007

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:34:59 PM

No project will claim so a thing. Any project claiming such you better watch it. marketing is based on demand and supply. The team or the project doesnt have control over the market. They can control their projects, partnerships  etc but not the market.

Moreover I checked the site No information on the team members.... Red flag IoIz......

This guy must have been drunk when he checked the site.
Specs are given about the founder an co founder!
Enki369 (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:07:46 PM

I think www.fluidledger.com is a a greater than 100X opportunity!

Based on their business plan it is a possibility.

If you want to make money you need to look for 100X plus opportunities.

Update
Xtra_Coin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:18:26 PM

Well, personally, I doubt it, I think that such a coin can be bought, but you do not need to entertain yourself with too good hopes for it.

Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

Well, personally, I doubt it, I think that such a coin can be bought, but you do not need to entertain yourself with too good hopes for it.

You sound like Oscar Wild, are you in the gutter?
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:22:45 PM

Usually, first thing saying that someone wants to take all your money promises about huge income in the future that u dont see)

skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 03:23:09 PM

New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:24:21 PM

You sound like Oscar Wild, are you in the gutter?

We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.
Oscar Wilde

Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:27:50 PM

New coin with great potentials, coming very soon to the exchange! Do your own research, study your own investment! Good luck,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Potential never has a s

Medic is a waste of space.
Fluidledger targets top 15 market cap!
Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

Investing in coins is too slow. It can take weeks before they take off and you see a profit. If you want to multiply your investment, these are the best Pump groups I've found in Discord:

Pump My Ride:
https://discord.gg/xUJxasf
Community with Strategic Info and Tips for Interesting Coins - Multiple Pumps a Week

The Alt Pump:
https://discord.gg/TdsJzs2
Chats in Multiple Languages - 2/3 Pumps a Week

Pump to the Moon:
https://discord.gg/r37Xrhg
Informative Community with Strong Signals - Pumps Every Other Day

They pump up the price of coins you invest into, with very nice profits.

All groups set targets for their pumps and as they also advise, NEVER buy above the target and don’t be GREEDY. If done correctly you can make great profits, I personally make an average of +50% every pump.

I don’t like what you explain!
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:15:58 PM

These tips are certainly cool, but in my opinion if you really knew such coins you would keep it secret and not distribute such information, so it's just advertising.!
Tilbrook007

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:03:50 PM

These tips are certainly cool, but in my opinion if you really knew such coins you would keep it secret and not distribute such information, so it's just advertising.!

Yes, this thread is meant to be about www.fluidledger.com and it’s potential and people are promoting pump and dump schemes!
Muhtarok

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

I advice you keep this information. I believe youll get 100x. But I don't understand the idea of this coin
Tilbrook007

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

Tilbrook007

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:03:23 PM

I advice you keep this information. I believe youll get 100x. But I don't understand the idea of this coin

Study the website snd you will work it out!
Tilbrook007

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:17:54 AM

Creating many blockchains that are all connected to a coomon cause is very intelligent and people are getting involved at a 100 miles per hours at www.fluidledger.com
Enki369 (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:14:42 AM

Usually, first thing saying that someone wants to take all your money promises about huge income in the future that u dont see)

You can get involved for free. The Vision is unbelievable and will go viral. THE FREE OFFER WONT LAST FOREVER
www.fluidledger.com
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:15:44 AM

No

YOU SAID NO TO THIS:

Fluidledger is the world's first belief based cryptocurrency that targets top 15 market capatalization by developing blockchains that compete with existing blockchains.

This process creates market share, viral news, many participants, market liquidity,etc.

Fluidledger is a predator with no equal. The first four blockchains will target:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Monero

The blockchains will be developed by a team in Asia.

DO YOU NEED TO RECONSIDER SAYING NO?

Definitely Not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: