Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere!  (Read 24793 times)
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:47:32 AM

Beware of phishing emails there is no official crowdfunding campaign after meet the hard cap. I received email from unknown person about the ICO has been get started and send fund to that address.
Never reply that kind of email or send fund to take part any ICO because it has been finished.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:50:36 AM

Beware of phishing emails there is no official crowdfunding campaign after meet the hard cap. I received email from unknown person about the ICO has been get started and send fund to that address.
Never reply that kind of email or send fund to take part any ICO because it has been finished.

Just wondering why they are still waiting to declare if there would be a public sale, they were supposed to do it on Monday and still are in a state of confusion.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:00:36 AM

Monday is over still no official announcement about the future of main round even hard cap of 40k ETH has been achieved during presale. Clarification from team will be much appreciated so many people waiting to hear some news. 
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:37:53 PM

This silence is creating suspense for many people whether we will be able to invest in this project or not. What the decision will be if there has been any taken already. Though I too have wish to invest some small money but if team think taking the token to exchanges is best then will not mind buying there too. That card I can not get anyway anymore.
alinda

Activity: 887

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

No public sale from Fuzex Team as the 40k ETH hard cap has been reached

https://medium.com/fuzex/40-000-eth-hard-cap-reached-no-general-sale-e6392df06f62

Congrats to the team/investors.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
filipe3x

Activity: 1008

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:13:42 AM

https://medium.com/fuzex/40-000-eth-hard-cap-reached-no-general-sale-e6392df06f62

Yes, I saw this article this morning. Unfortunately, there will not be a public sale. I postponed the purchase and now I regret this very much.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

Yes, I saw this article this morning. Unfortunately, there will not be a public sale. I postponed the purchase and now I regret this very much.

I feel luck now to participate into the pre-sale even I also arranged few more during the blood bath to buy more from upcoming ICO. I would like to appreciate the decision of the team this is great and I believe this will bring huge success to this project.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:58:38 AM

It is well balanced decision to close the fundraising after hitting the hardcap during Pre-sale. Though many people were in real waiting for their turn and chance to come. This decision will provoke people to be bullish to buy on exchanges when it will be available there.
thaison009

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

Great, it seems that the rules are perfect and rigorous, convenient and safe for trading.
Captain_Jack_Sparrow

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:45:58 PM

It seems this FuzeX Card project have huge support behind this current progress is looking impressive and people still have good chance to buy this token at cheap price during this round with nice bonus promo. What is the total token supply and will unsold tokens be burned?
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:19:05 PM

What is this FUD about public sale? I really hope they dont change the cap at this stage
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:59:18 PM

When will the cards be available for public sale, any time soon?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
████████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
DassKass

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

I can't download the White Paper. What is the problem? Who can say?
allfriends88

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:04:37 AM

I feel luck now to participate into the pre-sale even I also arranged few more during the blood bath to buy more from upcoming ICO. I would like to appreciate the decision of the team this is great and I believe this will bring huge success to this project.

Thank you for your support in this FUZEX project. I look forward to hopefully gain a lot of participation participants who join in this project. and many investors who are interested in this project.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

I also will order one card of this kind whenever it will be allowed to purchase in future. It can be imagined after the successful fund raising those invested have priority to get their cards and then rest like us will be considered. There will be huge demand of this fantastic card.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

What is this FUD about public sale? I really hope they dont change the cap at this stage

There is no such fud now, the team was yet to take an average of ETH price and had this decision pending for 2 days and this caused panic in some investors.All sorted out and FXT ready for rollout on exchanges in the coming weeks after unlocking on March.

Nousplatform Youtube     
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

That countdown to unlock the tokens taking us more near to have access the tokens in 23 days. How many people are waiting impatiently hopefully the distribution of cards will be quick too. It is fully understandable that in Korea new year's holiday will start soon as well.
TheFuneral

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:56:58 PM

Is there an exchange to buy these tokens on? I wasn't able to get in the pre-sale and was hoping to buy some.
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

Is there an exchange to buy these tokens on? I wasn't able to get in the pre-sale and was hoping to buy some.

The tokens will be unlocked on march and from then on I guess we could see a list of exchanges for Fuzex.Etherdelta should be the first to list without any issues.

Nousplatform Youtube     
|Admiral|

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

Tokens are not yet distributed.

@OP, I got an email about buying Fuzex card, may i know i see another card with the same calor and most obviously same dimension and all from other company, are you guys selling the pre made card and do you have tech of manufacturing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: