Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 03:36:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere!  (Read 24811 times)
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1203

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

Advisors and bounty participants will receive their FXT Tokens on 20th April, and will be unlocked during the first week of May, 3 days before exchange listing. They will announce the exact date of these events the last week of April.

This distribution seems to be fair in my opinion.Advisors will not be dumping these tokens and bounty participants will be in a hurry to cash out BTC, so the price will drop at the start of listing on exchanges and once this is complete, we can see FXT bounce back to a good price level.

I agree with you. I've always thought that it's better to distribute the tokens to the bounties participants before they are listed on exchanges. In my opinion, it's at the beginning when the price drop can do less "damage".
that's right, they already understand about it and have made the right decision
a good move to make investors who contribute greatly to the project share the benefits

Bounty participants were of the hope, this would be distributed by this month and the low volume exchange listing too..but that did not happen.I am sure they took this decision to protect investors but never cared about bounty participants who worked hard to promote the project.
Whatever makes the project grow, I will support it.
Normally during the bounty release we cannot prevent some participants to dump and by looking at the chart with a low
volume, that is not good because it will certainly go dump, they have their technique, let's support them, as long as in the end we will
receive our reward, I don't see any problems on that.

Bounty campaign was part of the rule set from the beginning. It is disturbing to observe that communities tend to disrespect bounty people once the ICO is done. Promotion is fine and everyone is happy to see hundreds of people wearing the signature, but once it comes to payday, everyone is freaking out and bounty payments should be frozen forever in a best case scenario.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

why are ICOs always first listed in this ghetto exchanges ? its not only Fuzex coin

We do not know which exchange you are talking about and the name really sucks!.Fuzex is yet to be unlocked and we have a month for this activity to happen,do not misguide people coming to this thread with such new or scam exchange
chemal

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

Eth is 1/3 what it was during presale and 1/2 what it was since they decided to reneg on their promise to unlock fxt
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:54:38 PM

The people who want unlock now, i doubt they are buy from ICO. They just miss the ICO and hope can get it at cheap price
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:31:08 PM

The people who want unlock now, i doubt they are buy from ICO. They just miss the ICO and hope can get it at cheap price

Unlocking now will surely bring the FXT token price below 25% of pre-sale and there may be further dump until the market recovers.The decision taken by the team has been the right one till now but the question remains if the market would still go bearish when the token release date comes near next month and whether the team delays it further?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

Quite a good idea for the project FuzeX Card which creates an electronic card that maintains the cryptocurrency, this card also has the functions of integrating other bank cards belonging to this user and with the help of this card you can exchange the cryptocurrency for fiat money. How much will FuzeX Card cost for users?
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

Quite a good idea for the project FuzeX Card which creates an electronic card that maintains the cryptocurrency, this card also has the functions of integrating other bank cards belonging to this user and with the help of this card you can exchange the cryptocurrency for fiat money. How much will FuzeX Card cost for users?

Estimated to be around 120-150$ for the Fuzex card which can also be purchased using FXT tokens.This is just assumed to be price and may wary when the final decision comes out from the team.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

We could be at down trend and be at a deeper low in 1 month from now and even deeper 2 months later. When recovery? Can be 2-3 years
chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:39:16 PM

Can someone tell me when the credit card will be available? And will I be able to use it in every country of the world?
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:41:02 PM

Can someone tell me, where FuzeX is registered? Offices in Singapore? Maybe Korea?
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:53:14 AM

It doesn't matter where are they registered as business in Fintech filed but they are Korean based regionally. South Korea also has stared introduce blockchain based fintech friendly regulations which will begin to be implemented in near future. At present the momentum has gone because there is no big update or release these days but we will be seeing lot of activities here once trading will start whenever that happens.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:11:30 AM

Can someone tell me when the credit card will be available? And will I be able to use it in every country of the world?

It is not a credit card if you read it correctly, its a smart debit card which can have multiple debit/credit cards included along with crypto accounts for daily spend.It would be available worldwide as per team but would look out for when released.

Nousplatform Youtube     
hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:35:47 AM

I think this is amazing project with  interesting future. We will see like it will grow because and their service is  useful for many users in the world!

Agreed with you the team is looking very careful about the future of this project and they are taking good decision to make this really useful. I also have good expectation from this project this will provide good solution to convert crypto into fiat.
vinaphonenguvl

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:37:16 PM

Very interesting concept.and I must say I am pretty impressed..Good luck with your project  Smiley
graysoon
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

We could be at down trend and be at a deeper low in 1 month from now and even deeper 2 months later. When recovery? Can be 2-3 years
vensky

Activity: 177
Merit: 88

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

This is an already working project, and i know it 100% cause my friend has a Fuze Card. So if you really would be able to combine FuzeX card and cryptocurrency in one, im your first buyer
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:18:57 PM

somehow tokenCard’s story and challenges reflect the Fuzex possible travails in finding partnerships to issue MasterCard/Visa cards, it won’t be easy.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:00:27 AM

Those are not following the project and not reading the previous pages for those in simple words status of the project is about to launch. It has successfully raised required funds and now waiting for suitable time to release in May sometimes. What you can hope is no further delay this time after two consecutive delays.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:33:52 AM

May I know  how much tokens were sold at the pre-ICO?

https://fuzex.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/FuzeX_One-Pager-ENGLISH.pdf

They sold the 100% allocated amount for that phase 636 million have been sold into private sale and pre-ICO included bonues. You can find details into given link.
misterbigg
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:05:44 PM

Two weeks have past since the last update and they are supposed to be biweekly update
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: