Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:27:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] FuzeX Card - Spend your cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere!  (Read 24793 times)
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

This project suffering from bad marketing they are promoting this with aggressive trading volume is still very low and we are missing to see this token on big exchanges. I think this situation will continue until we have a working card so it is long term investment in this meaning.

Are you sure that they will have working cards? A lot of projects promised cards, but still noone dont have working cards (Monaco, Centra, TenX etc.)
I think they will but not any sooner,. they could try doing what wirex did. i think they got license in UK to operate, maybe these projects can do the same and get a working card for their users. btw you shouldn't bring centra into conversations, it was/is a scam.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:07:29 AM

This project suffering from bad marketing they are promoting this with aggressive trading volume is still very low and we are missing to see this token on big exchanges. I think this situation will continue until we have a working card so it is long term investment in this meaning.

Are you sure that they will have working cards? A lot of projects promised cards, but still noone dont have working cards (Monaco, Centra, TenX etc.)
I think they will but not any sooner,. they could try doing what wirex did. i think they got license in UK to operate, maybe these projects can do the same and get a working card for their users. btw you shouldn't bring centra into conversations, it was/is a scam.

We already had a demo of the working cards and Charlie, the advisor is also shilling the card offered to him at different blockchain events and on social media. Do other competitors have something to show us?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

Although it have a lot of complications to launch a working card with support of cryptocurrencies but this project have different approach so it is not bad to give try to this one with some reserves which we can afford to hodl.

With which provider they working? Visa or Mastercard? They have agreemnet with them? As I know Visa want not work with crypto  Huh
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

Although it have a lot of complications to launch a working card with support of cryptocurrencies but this project have different approach so it is not bad to give try to this one with some reserves which we can afford to hodl.

With which provider they working? Visa or Mastercard? They have agreemnet with them? As I know Visa want not work with crypto  Huh

Most of the new crypto debit cards are coming from MasterCard and the old one which had tied with VISA are now trying to have a third party linked with a bank to offer the card. So this shouldn't be a problem whatsoever.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:20:51 AM

Yes, fuzex is long term project after completion of ICO, is very aggressive in marketing by making partnerships with many other supporting companies. The price is decreasing because of the market situation is not accurate.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:40:35 AM

Yes, fuzex is long term project after completion of ICO, is very aggressive in marketing by making partnerships with many other supporting companies. The price is decreasing because of the market situation is not accurate.

I see a really good opportunity to get FXT tokens at a cheap price below ICO now. The cards are coming out shortly in next quarter and this is one unique product which no one ever has produced. Should easily go 1$ in a few months after cards start rolling out.

Nousplatform Youtube     
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:24:44 AM

I see a really good opportunity to get FXT tokens at a cheap price below ICO now. The cards are coming out shortly in next quarter and this is one unique product which no one ever has produced. Should easily go 1$ in a few months after cards start rolling out.
With the large volume? I doubt it will happen.
Well, if they will release the cards, we might see a significant increase but I am sure it will not hit $1 easily given the market condition now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:09:19 AM

FuzeX team needs to increase their presence on social media with consistency. In my opinion there is some lack in their communication as we can see last update was already 2 weeks ago. It can be understood that they are busy with development but taking out few minutes to keep the community move is essential part as well.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:20:24 AM

FuzeX team needs to increase their presence on social media with consistency. In my opinion there is some lack in their communication as we can see last update was already 2 weeks ago. It can be understood that they are busy with development but taking out few minutes to keep the community move is essential part as well.
Indeed, there is no good result if they will only focus on the development but they are losing the potential investors.
With the big competition in the market, they have to be more aggressive so this project will be notice and we can build a good and big community.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
RajputYui

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:51:51 AM

Hello fellows. I think that this idea is rather a commercial investment at the present time.
EddieJarv

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:43:57 AM

I got in this project. I am interested to look how the founders perform the idea!  Good luck team!
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:59:04 PM

Where has it been stated that the cards get released next quarter? And by shortly, do you mean it will be more probable to be released in July as supposted to September? The release of the cards should make for a significant increase indeed, I just want to get my hands on one!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

Last update of the project. The article is about Utility Token, Events and AMA sessions.

You can read more here: Project Update 7: 22.06.2018
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:32:00 PM

For those who want to keep their crypto asset safer, FuzeX Project introducing FuzeW, the most powerful and secure hardware wallet.

Why choose FuzeW?
✔️Card-type hardware wallet with e-display and can be operated easily with simple buttons clicks
✔️Waterproof & Dustproof durability is equivalent to the iPhone and Galaxy
✔️2FA verification makes the FuzeW more secure than any other hardware wallet

Early Bird registration is open. The first 1,000 people who pre-register will receive 50% off coupon and 100FXT tokens. More information at https://www.fuzew.com/
muleroaa

Activity: 924
Merit: 526

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

Last update of the project. The article is about Utility Token, Events and AMA sessions.

Nothing about the release of the cards yet?

For those who want to keep their crypto asset safer, FuzeX Project introducing FuzeW, the most powerful and secure hardware wallet.

Why choose FuzeW?
✔️Card-type hardware wallet with e-display and can be operated easily with simple buttons clicks

Early Bird registration is open. The first 1,000 people who pre-register will receive 50% off coupon and 100FXT tokens. More information at https://www.fuzew.com/

What is this sorcery? This has nothing to do with FuzeX itself, does it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
             █████████████████                   █████████████████
         █████████████████████████           █████████████████████████
       █████████████████████████████       █████████████████████████████
     █████████████████████████████████   █████████████████████████████████
   ████████████▀           ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
  ████████████▄▄███████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████
 ▐██████████████▀         ▀██████████▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████▄▄█████████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
▐█████████████████▀      ▀██████████▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████▄▄██████▄▄█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████      ███████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████████████▌
▐██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████ ████ ████████████▓▓▓▓▓███████████████    ████████████████
  █████████████████ ████ █████████████▓▓▓████████████████   █████████████   █
   ████████████████      ███████████████████████████████    ███████████
    ██████████████████████████████████ ██████████████████     ████████
      ███████████████████████████████     █████████████████
        ███████████████████████████         █████████████████▓
           ████████████████████                ███████████████████▓
               ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
▓████████████████████████████████▓
███████████████████████▒░███████████
▄█████████████████▒░      ███████████▄
█████████████░░          ░████████████
█████████░              ░█████████████
██████████▓░░          ░██████████████
██████████████▓░       ███████████████
▀███████████████▒     ░██████████████▀
████████████████▒   ░███████████████
████████████████░ ░███████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
JOIN OUR
TELEGRAM
zhongweitk

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of  invest? 
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:51:05 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 01:03:02 PM by Hati

Why choose FuzeW?

I think it has nothing to do with the FuzeX Card, which are different products. But I could not assure you. The information was published on the FuzeX's official Twitter (https://twitter.com/FuzeX_co/status/1011508217187168256) and on the FuzeX's Telegram announcements channel (https://t.me/FuzeX_News/38)
Idun

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:33:29 PM

Nothing about the release of the cards yet?
As they say on telegram, they want to start distributing the cards on July. I haven't found more information than that. I suppose we will receive more information about this soon.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

Why choose FuzeW?

I think it has nothing to do with the FuzeX Card, which are different products. But I could not assure you. The information was published on the FuzeX's official Twitter (https://twitter.com/FuzeX_co/status/1011508217187168256) and on the FuzeX's Telegram announcements channel (https://t.me/FuzeX_News/38)

It is just a promo to market their new hardware card based wallet FuzeW which is similar to FuzeX but without any card features.

Nousplatform Youtube     
zhongweitk

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:33:52 PM

If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of  invest? 
you're going good on pre-ico guys. even there is not much of marketing out there as i can see. will be watching the process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: