Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what coming ICO are good to invest now?  (Read 2661 times)
alttravel

Activity: 406
Merit: 21

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:03:52 PM

Now in the active stage of the crypto project Napoleon, read about it, about the team, the plans, I think you'll like it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smartsan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:27:38 PM

Refereum, Go network are best ico with a huge hype rate can give you more profit. Smiley Cool

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:53:39 PM
Merited by athanz88 (4), zhea (1)

I do not have the link to share the upcoming ICOs in the market. Hence, I have shared the complete information about all the ICOs on the march from tomorrow.

In this below list, I believe dolos and paymon are promising ICO which seems best match to blockchain platform and new scalable implementation.

31 January
🔷LiveTree ADEPT - Own the future of entertainment.
🔷Wysker - A visual mobile shopping experience with a new token for e-commerce.
🔷The Bee Token - Housing rentals on blockchain.

1 February

🔷Ellcrys - Blockchain-based version control system for building open source software products and organizations.
🔷Automotive 65 - Renting classic cars, payed by token, based on the blockchain.
🔷Global ICO Fund - Actively managed ICO and cryptocurrency investments.
🔷KickCity - Connecting people through reward-based communities on blockchain.
🔷Meet Luna - An incentive-aligned dating app built with QTUM.
🔷Opporty - The first decentralized service marketplace with Blockchain-enabled Escrow.
🔷WePower - Blockchain-based green energy trading platform.
🔷Aktie Social (pre-ICO) - Aktie is an enabler and platform itself that helps you earn revenue from the other platforms as well which integrates its enabler.
🔷Winding Tree - Decentralizing the Oligopolistic Travel Industry.
🔷Legolas Exchange - Fair and secure by design.
🔷KahnChat - One Stop Payment + Social Media.
🔷Dolos - Dolos is an automated crypto currency trading application.
🔷Synthestech - Synthestech is a scientific research center engaged in technology development for synthesis of precious metals and valuable isotopes.
🔷CREDITS - CREDITS Cryptocurrency and Blockchain platform for the financial industry with more than 1 mln tx/sec and 0.01 sec for a transaction.
🔷TraDove - The first B2B token offering in the global markets that opens up corprate demand for cryptocurrency for their sales, marketing and trading needs.
🔷Shivers - Shivers is an ERC20 token which fuels an innovative platform for financing and distributing horror films.
🔷EBCoin - EBCoin seeks to disrupt the global tax refund market for international travelers, making the process instant, transparent and convenient.

2 February
🔷Paymon - Paymon is a blockchain platform that connect all market participants through new scalable blockchain - Hive.
🔷Quantum1Net - Quantum1Net plans to meet the threat to traditional cryptography that Quantum cryptoanalysis poses with quantum empowered encryption keys.

3 February
🔷Arcblock -  Platform and an ecosystem for building and deploying decentralized blockchain applications.
🔷TEND - Life-enriching investments powered by blockchain.

4 February
🔷HoToKeN - A high-utility token used to bid the best lifestyle deals and promotions in Southeast Asia.
D-Fault

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

Check out Kodak and Telegram ICOs. They are made by reliable teams and I bet they will surelly bring you some extra funds and even more.  Wink
kubilay96

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:56:53 PM

have a look at sapien, whitepaper looks prett interesting ! Smiley
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

I want to invest in GasFiles, this is an excellent project, with a deep idea and a good team. I like their idea, I hope they succeed!
Grandifer

Activity: 59
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:02:19 AM

There are tons of new tokens to open a crowdsale soon. The one I'm waiting for is MedicalChain
Btw, I'm about to release an ICO calendar with invest advices. You might want to bookmark the domain although it's empty for now. It's best new ico coins to invest
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

need advice!
It is better to find the ICO project yourself before consulting with someone. You are now investing in a project that you have been advised and it will turn out to be a scam. And you will make the adviser guilty. Go to icodrops.com and select ICO to your taste.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:23:09 PM

you may want to check copytrack. they already have working product and they will be listed on Hitbtc first. you can check for your self
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

need advice!

Now I think Refereum is worth you to invest in, only 7 days to open the sale of ICO, so you need to complete KYC to buy this potential ICO quickly. That is the first ICO of the game industry, helping to minimize the marketing and selling costs of games, instead of spending money on advertising, will reward players directly to share their friends the games they are playing. This ICO promises to bump when be indexed on the exchange floor.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:26:57 AM

Take into consideration FarmaTrust ICO, it's scheduled for 8th of march. This has real world use since it focuses on keeping track of a medicine, from manufacturer to retailer, passing through the distribution supply of course. Their platformis going to be ready soon, it's named Zoi and will basically use the ability of the blockchain to keep track of movements, to be sure of sending genuine drugs to customers. It's not a stupid theme, trust me, i'm almost a pharmacist. Counterfeit market drugs is a serious matter, mostly for poor countries. But also for First World States. What gives me good vibes, other than the good team, is that there is no other project aiming at this problem. No concurrency, bigger possibilities to explode in my opinion. Go check the whitepaper and make your all ideas towards this
mikfresh

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:30:39 AM

need advice!
It is better to find the ICO project yourself before consulting with someone. You are now investing in a project that you have been advised and it will turn out to be a scam. And you will make the adviser guilty. Go to icodrops.com and select ICO to your taste.

THIS. And if you check FarmaTrust rating you will be amazed by the fact that has only high votes. https://icobench.com/ico/farmatrust
I don't see many downsides, but in the whitepaper they are all analized by the team, and explained their countermeasures. I'm bullish on this!
skymia

Activity: 140
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 09:43:14 PM

This coin is similar to an ICO with products!

I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2753447.0

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
MEDIC DAILY INCOME (02/01/2018)
$1,177.6975
0.13773984 BTC
5465.8667 MEDIC

Although BTC price is low today but MEDIC MNs still have very good return.

Discordapp.com/invite/fQcYvkh ❤ Do Good Things-Make Life Better ❤  Masternodes 650% ROI ❤ TeleMedicine ❤ Folding@Home ❤ MEDIC coin
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:34:22 PM

To find a potential ICO at this time to invest, you should find out at the ICO review websites as well as self-analysis and evaluation of the level of ICO campaigns from which to find then give yourself the most potential campaign to invest. You can spend in the CREDITS campaign. Currently, it has attracted the investment through the private sale of 4029 ETH with the number of participants in the Social channel is quite large, a project is evaluated the most potential in early 2018.

holdem

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

Dock ico is very good one, that will bring huge roi for investors. Also fund request - theire partners with dock. Others promising decent returns is Banca, Nucleus vision.

There are also few post icos that already are trading in exchanges for a cheap prices and has alot of upside potential in them - STK, CargoX, Medicalchain and im especially bullish on CPChain.

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Scheede

Activity: 1022
Merit: 683

Love is the answer

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:27:01 PM

I like this page for (most probably) unsponsored reviews:
https://cryptobriefing.com/ico-reviews/

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

Actually there are lots of upcoming good ICO's with potential and there are lots that are not good as well. So safe to say i would go to the Initial Coin Offerings under Neo. TheKey Just finished their ICO and the token sale sold like hotcake. There still an upcoming Chinapex (CPX) but you need to get listed to be able to buy at their token sale which will be held on January  29, 2018. Another i see with good potential is BeeToken (BEE) it will be BNB killer as well as DADI. Before investing try to do your own research and i heard that this year will be a year of Initial Coin Offerings as well As Alternartive coins. I just hope the market stabilizes soon!
[/color]

I think so, so many good ICO early year 2018. please visit ICOBENCH.com. here you are, easy to know rating ico:

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

many good ico projects in my opinion among other bankera, debitum and tend swiss
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:19:40 AM

Check this list http://icoscanner.io/   You will be able to see how many people invested and how much and middle investment also. Check upcoming DIW, Narrative, Appolo, Friendz and Remme projects.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:22:33 AM

need advice!

Look at the Creator.ai content creation convention on blockchain. For what reason do I suggest this ICO venture? Fundamentally on the grounds that it is something novel not rehashing others and in great position to use the influencer advertising and the computerized promoting when all is said in done.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: