Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what coming ICO are good to invest now?  (Read 2661 times)
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:55:55 PM

my advice to follow a good ico you should see their achievement and also their rating in some press media.
for now many ico emerging and confuse to choose a good ico

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
divowok
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:46:04 PM

In this time it is smartest to be accumulating. I truly believe in the massive returns ICOs can bring, thats why i'm looking into a few ICOs myself and if you'd like to also you can.  None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far.
Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested.
The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

Currently ICO market is flooded with non sense projects, but you can find some worth investing on ico drops web site. Select some with medium and hype rating and it means that money will be collected smoothly and there is a demand for such project among crowd,so after listing probably you can sell in profit

CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

Have you heard about the Kelvin blockchain? This is a new era, for the upcoming quantum computers. Bear in mind, the Moore's law has limitations. Everyday used electronics will be replaced with new, innovative spintronics. Traditional koins will experience shortcomings that are already beginning to worry their bearish course.
jenisgiri

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:13:27 PM

good ico its  usechain phantasima, PChain, QuarkChain and Nex.
am planed investition to 20-20-30-30%
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:24:02 PM

ZiChain looks really promising, they raised around 10 million just in presale
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:55:57 AM

I recommend to pay attention on the project Luckchemy. I think team will manage to organize everything, as they planned. There is an active fundraising(+40%), also they have products on beta testing. Smiley
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:19:42 PM

Lots of interesting projects, but personally for me this is Kelvin Blockchain. Here you can read more information about this project - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
teamcrpt

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:21:28 PM

I would go for PRIVCY project and EDENchain, both are very hyped and have serious future applications to the society.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

I would go for PRIVCY project and EDENchain, both are very hyped and have serious future applications to the society.

I can't recommend you a good bounty to invest because there are so many ICOs now in the list and almost all with promising bounty rewards and project project platforms but still we can't really sure if they are scammers or not its up for you to choose the good ones the you think will not scam you.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
LoverOfBitcoin

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

I can suggest to you project Kelvin Blockchain, multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Here you can read more - https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:53:45 PM

I can't recommend you a good bounty to invest because there are so many ICOs now in the list and almost all with promising bounty rewards and project project platforms but still we can't really sure if they are scammers or not its up for you to choose the good ones the you think will not scam you.
I think that you should not be afraid to go ahead and take the next steps. In any case, you need to invest in new and prospective ico companies, and also invest in good coins in the market. But the main thing is not to give all your funds to one project, because the failure of the failure remains.
Solidum Capital

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:37:25 PM

Hey,

If you want to know what crypto investment fund Solidum Capital thinks, here is the word from Tim, our portfolio manager. We've just started YouTube series (this is part 2) about investing in ICOs for beginners with tips and advice from experienced portfolio managers.

Here is the video: ICO investing 101

If you prefer to read it on a blog: Medium Blog

For the first part and other resources, subscribe to our channel: Solidum Capital YouTube channel
Kriptosoul

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:41:05 PM

Collect a better portfolio of top 15 coins than wasting time at ICO, collect a portfolio that will be more profitable than ICO.
Dima.Lik

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:09:36 PM

I think Exereum will be the best ethereum fork in this year.
Borya.st

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:20:30 AM

Exereum is really nice feature. Look it
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 01:44:40 AM

Check hoticolist, they have the list of hot ,upcoming and active icos.  But even they list the hot ico this month they can not guarantee you that you will get reward.

tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

need advice!

A good investment is the Carry Protocol project. This is a promising project with a strong team and good investors. I think it will be possible to earn good money after the coin has been released to the stock exchanges.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 02:40:07 AM

need advice!

ico is good for now in the year 2018 it seems you can see it at https://icobench.com/ there available ico which has been given a rating by a reliable advisor and I am sure there you can be very sure and there also provide KYC features by ico founder so i strongly believe it would be great for investors.
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

Good new to all investors these are good ICO coming. Investors can go through the listed ICO below and makes your choice.
1. LXV ( level01 )
2. CST ( Casper_Api )
3. Datablockchain
4. StreamPayICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: