Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:46:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3532 times)
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:59:19 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

If you are really interested to join in trading, you have to prepare yourself mentally and emotionally.  Mentally through gaining ideas on trading via youtube, trading sites and listening to advise of the expert traders you know. Be sure also that you know well your cryptos and its market price.   Emotionally through reminding yourself not to panic and be controlled by your emotion.  If you think you are ready, still keep in mind to only trade the value you can afford to lose.  Because trading is like gambling.  There is a chance that you will earn but there is also a chance that you will loss. 
Crypto Vitriol

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

I'd suggest to take some courses (there are a lot for free online) in forex, son you can learn the basic principles.
Cryptotrading is fantastic, but it's very risky and mistakes are very expensive.
So, build your foundations before to start.
metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:37:23 AM

You should start anaylzing market, it depends on what trading plan you have in mind. If you're working and didnt have much time to stare at the screen watching price movement everytime then i suggest you do a longer time trading timeframe, which most of us consider long term investment. Trading in shorter timeframe however is more stressful and time consuming as cryptocurrency movement moves faster than currency or stocks movement. If you're thinking about having side income, then i suggest you do long term investment. Unless you want to do a full time trader job then u should start trading lower timeframe trading to gain more experiences  Grin Grin
semarmesem195

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:37:48 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I think you should save it first. Once you have enough value, then try to trade. But the decision is yours, i'm just telling you.Maybe if you trade with a small value and if you lose then you will be disappointed because of it. I myself when i first joined crypto immediately tried to trade but consequently i was disappointed when i saw the price is rising but my value is getting smaller, i'm very disappointed with it.

But hopefully you don't experience it.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:39:12 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Beginner is not suitable in trading because you have no experience on how you manage the money in exchanger. First of all, trading is source of income and if you have no knowledge about the way/strategies I'm sure losing is the result. If you think that trading is easy, yes that's true but you can't handle properly some hindrances and challenges if you have no experience.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

In my opinion, you should start trading with a small amount, if you don't you wouldn't learn trading. As you don't have experience, you shouldn't trade a large amount. Even if, you suffer losses, it wouldn't hurt you much.

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

Newbie should not trade.  Newbie should read, understand and put into practice what has been learnt. The trading water is very turbulent and it takes experienced sailor to navigate and get to the harbour.
I think you shouldn't done trading too if your just new to this world of business. Trading needs a lot of knowledge and at the same you should have not fear whatever may the result of your action. And of course, my only advice to you, please don't do trading while you know to yourself that your not well equipped with knowledge and while your not fully prepared to make it by your own.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:23:14 PM

In my opinion, you should start trading with a small amount, if you don't you wouldn't learn trading. As you don't have experience, you shouldn't trade a large amount. Even if, you suffer losses, it wouldn't hurt you much.

I think OP doesn't have any experience in trading otherwise he won't ask us can a newbie can trade or not. If he is experienced person he will not bother about trading, he or she will bother about the technology and understanding. Before trading, most of the people should learn about the technology.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Trading is a good way to get profits but since that you are just a newbie try to learn things first about trading before entering it. I would suggest that monitor the coin that you want to trade with, know every aspect that it might go down or up to know when to buy and sell.

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:41:25 PM

If you are newbie ,dont go for trading the best you can do is to invest in potential coin and have patience ,it will pump but take time according to roadmap completion.or you can buy at low and sell high ,try to buy the coin before any event and sell on the event date you will get some profit.patience is the key factor which newbie lack which cause to loose their fund.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:36:26 PM

Everyone can doing trading by learning how the market flow. You can compare on some exchanges, how volatile price its' works, because so far i know many altcoins are pump-dump in market by some group. My advise, if you want buying/trading some coins, you should buying some major coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc, which will recovery for sure.
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:52:05 PM

I will suggest you do a lot of research on how to trade because of the volatilty of the market. Failure to do this might make you learn in the hard way which is the lost of your hard earned money. When you eventually feel comfortable that you want to start trading you must develop a system that works for you. You can decide to be a day trader but I will advice to buy and holds good potential coins for a long time
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

I will suggest you do a lot of research on how to trade because of the volatilty of the market. Failure to do this might make you learn in the hard way which is the lost of your hard earned money. When you eventually feel comfortable that you want to start trading you must develop a system that works for you. You can decide to be a day trader but I will advice to buy and holds good potential coins for a long time
That right! Because just like the other newbie, I always wanted to learn new things by means of experiencing it. As the matter of fact, the experience will make someone wiser in doing things that she/he always wanted. Just an advice from me, don't turn all your fiat into digital coins because there will be a time that you will need a paper money in an emergency case
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

Trade is not for all kinds of people. In this position, a lot of experience is needed. As you are a newbie on this, you should learn about trading first. You can trade with demo account or starting with very low price. After some days you will be able to trade with big amount and hopefully you will be successful.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

Avoiding to learn system in the hard way is really very much advisable, using this forum and researching from google and watching from youtube will allow you to have some edge, when you already feel that you already understand how the market flows and you already build inside yourself the mindset that you can hold no matter how dip the value will fall, then that's the time that you can invest large amount of money, but don't forget each time you do this business that risk is always coming from behind so be prepared and well equipped with knowledge to have some assurance to gain from this business.
mondrany

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:29:05 PM

Since you are new  I would suggest you to learn first. Learn how the market works. Learn about the coins. Do researches on the charts. Get to know more about the coins you will be investing on. Use your own instinct and try to figure out how the coin is going to be different from others. And always keep this in mind - invest what you can afford to lose.

Great advice Adzino!

"Invest what you can afford to lose"
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:18:54 PM

Seems to have a lots mixed opinions, I realize all the good that you want for me, I thank you very much. Trade as well as a charm and talent,  some people  contact is simple and vice versa. But what I get after a week is how to manage emotions and how to select information, your opinions on technical analysis as well as learning the lines can not be taken lightly, but in my opinion I point out the two most important things I and many of you need.  hope you continue to comment and add more my opinion, so that new friends like me can review and learn  Kiss Kiss Kiss
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

I figure you shouldn't done exchanging as well if your only new to this universe of business. Exchanging needs a considerable measure of learning and at a similar you ought to have not fear whatever may the consequence of your activity. Furthermore, obviously, my lone guidance to you, kindly don't do exchanging while you know to yourself that your not all around furnished with information and keeping in mind that your not completely arranged to make it by your own.
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

Since you are new  I would suggest you to learn first. Learn how the market works. Learn about the coins. Do researches on the charts. Get to know more about the coins you will be investing on. Use your own instinct and try to figure out how the coin is going to be different from others. And always keep this in mind - invest what you can afford to lose.
.            As long as you know of  what you are doing , just enjoy it. It iseems that it would be one of your experience in Bitcoin. Dont be afraid to lose  because through it  you Wjill learn  a lot  regarding bitcoin. You must know the  right time to trade  your coins. As you  said that you have a lot of coins, try to trade and learn more later. If you  you are good in timing then you Will gain a lot oh profits .

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

In addition to investment, trading is the right solution to be your business field.

Good advice and easy to understand, I like the way you give advice. But I only add a little, other than those mentioned above, maybe high transaction costs also need to think, because during this 'high transaction costs' is often stamped as the main obstacle in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: