Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:17:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3524 times)
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:13:38 AM

The newbie is acceptable to trade and learn to know how the accurate. All this comes with training.  Learn primary the fundamentals of cryptocurrency, and you must prepare an intense emotion, and intellectual There are some best practices for newbies must follow the rules for the knowledge in trading. I also enter trading as a newbie but if you will just retain on understanding and analysis to have information about trading.  Learn from your mistakes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:49:53 AM

If a newbie doesn't start to trade, he will remain a newbie forever!
And he should start with real money (usim of course little sums), not with a demo account.
To trade with a demo is as to train with a sand bag: it's useful, but to fight is completely a different thing!

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
gunungkembar

Activity: 545
Merit: 43

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:05:09 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

for newbie you should study the chart and what causes bitcoin prices to go up and down and you should be able to know the conditions of the market and the coin conditions you want to buy, so you should learn more about how to benefit from playing bitcoin trading.
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

if you do not trade, what can you do to earn money? certainly, in short time or long time, you must also sell them to get money. practicing will help you learn experience.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

Yes newbie should trade, but i advise you trade with what you can afford to lose without it affecting your lifestyle
Most of the newbie trader loss their asset because they have not a proper knowledge about the crypto market and coin.So i think its bad idea to start trading without trading knowledge because trading is not a buy low or sell high.Most of the time we see this when buying low than its down and if sell its price also up.This time people are upset and do not control her emotions so know more information about trading and practice on demo trading site.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
alendel0n7

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

in trading skills are needed, which the newcomer hardly has. Learn the market, identify patterns, develop a strategy, test, earn. Good luck)

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:07:58 PM

Of course newbies have to!
They will never get out from the title of being a newbie unless they try to trade real time. More experience will bring them to another level as bitcoin holder. If they dont try, they will remain as newbie for the rest of the time. Just trade little by little. Don't trade with big amount already.Be wise enough while trading.
Exactly, if the are afraid to try they will remain and always asking the same question and get nailed with their comfort zone. If they are afraid just remember and think how successful traders did to make their skills improve. It all start with being a noob in trading.

I will have to agree on this! Newbies are expected to join trading for them to move up and not to stay on their current position. Nothing will ever happen if they stay on the line and do not step up for another level.
This topic doesn't have to be deeply digged because it only requires common sense! Why ask for the others if you have to trade aa newbie? What are you expecting either??

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:12:42 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Since you are new  I would suggest you to learn first. Learn how the market works. Learn about the coins. Do researches on the charts. Get to know more about the coins you will be investing on. Use your own instinct and try to figure out how the coin is going to be different from others. And always keep this in mind - invest what you can afford to lose.

it is the truth,people are starting with thousands of dollars and after this they are surprised why they lose their funds...First of all my advice is to understand crypto market psychology.take into account that there are 'traders' who are interested primarily in their own well-being and therefore there are a lot of speculative behaviours from them and they get a lot of money from other's selfish actions.
In order to achieve your financial goals,start with a few dollars and understand how every detail works in market...
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:24:10 PM

Since you are a newbie, the first thing you can do is to learn more information about trading. To learn more about crypto world how they can give you more strategy, more on reading, how and what you have to do first. To achieve the financial goals.
Cryptoforus Columbus

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:34:23 PM

How can you hope to learn if you don't start to trade?
Of course, do it with little sums at the beginning, and - if you can - work with an experienced trader.
But start as soon as possible!
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:53:49 PM

My opinion, of course, you should do trading. You believe this technology right? For me I believe this technology, we only hope the price is will moon later. Every investment has a risk. You must prepare it, always learn Technical Analysis for trading at least it can help you.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

Never trade if you are newbie , if you are really wanna try to trading crypto , trade only micro trades on binance with low taxes just to get some try and get first experience and remember if you will earn some profit , never up trade amount , make a plan of you trade always , sell by plan , buy by plan on paper never regret it and teach every day something a bit about trading.

Good Luck
PonyBoy
But we know, there is no rank requirements in trading so even if we are a newbie we can trade if we want. The important thing is you know how to do it and you have funds to finance your trading. So, don't trade unless you're knowledgeable in trading but we can learn many things about trading by reading topic on this forum or by googling or learn direcly from those experts who have experiences on trading.

yes, of course anyone can trade cryptocurrency, the most important is know the risks that will be faced in this crypto trade. before plunging to trade on cryptocurrency, it's good to understand basic techniques in trading by being able to read market price movements, not panic, then buy low prices and resell at high prices.
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

Trading is risky. So you should learn a lot at first before trading. Crypto currency, coin market, trading technique, chart analysis, potential and drawbacks of different currency- these are the things that you must go through. Finally you can trade wisely and watchfully.
I think no because it’s not an easy job to start you have to learn about trade and other things if you will not understand bitcoin so you will lose here and then it’s very hard to come back there are a lot of people who quit day job just because of lack of information but it’s not fact no one can lose in trade it just need knowledge first.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

The amateur is satisfactory to exchange and figure out how to know how the exact. This accompanies preparing. Learn essential the basics of digital currency, and you should set up an exceptional feeling, and scholarly There are some accepted procedures for novices must take after the standards for the information in exchanging. I likewise enter exchanging as an amateur however in the event that you will simply hold on comprehension and examination to have data about exchanging.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:44:46 AM

I am not worthy to give you advise regarding trading but i think the very first thing you have to do is learn the craft by heart. There were so many links here posted by some highly ranked members that were so useful for new traders just like you. Do ask questions to them personally. I strongly believe that they will help you in any way they could.
sunilpnwr

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:55:51 AM

It's all about taking risks and leaning things how it's done. Get some information from all the open source and trade wisely. Greedy can cost you all your holdings.
Trading part of your holding is one way of learning things.
ajoy

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:46:26 AM

I think you should try with trading method because many experiences you will get of that, but you must carefully before trading, don't be like me that trading without analyzing about price, market etc, instead I got the loss  Embarrassed
Ferylero

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:31:26 AM

Anyone can trade if he or she wants it Grin The only question is how profitable will it be? Anyway, you will lose YOUR money and no one can command you how to do it.
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:42:39 AM

Newbie can trade, without any experiences it is not possible to learn the new techniques, in the beginning you may fail but don't loose your hope, better try to learn what was the mistake done by you. If you overcome your mistakes then you will become an expert in trading.
HolderLoo

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:09:38 AM

Of course, we can all trader including new ones. But it is unlikely that you will succeed and be blessed. If you have good preparation and attitude about crypto. I encourage you to join this forum to exchange experiences and knowledge. experience on market issues, trends and analysis of coins. When you have confidence, prepare yourself to take off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: