Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:28:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3525 times)
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:59:37 PM

Trade only when you see good profit. Research before trading your existing coins because may be their prices will go up the next day. So don't do anything in hurry. Think long term and then trade.
You won't learn that much if your approach is too conservative at trading, having prudence is good but not making any gamble at all i believe will slowdown your growth as a trader, i suggest for newbies that they should start what they can afford to lose but make sure, if you lose it all just make sure you learn from that process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:57:32 AM

I would suggest you to learn everything first when it comes to trading. There are some newbies like you want to trade but they are not aware of scammers, they were scammed its because they not learning how the market works. Do research on the charts. Know more about the coins you will be trade of. And make sure that when you invest or trade you get your desired valur and price.

ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:17:26 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

yes you can there is nothing wrong if you are a newbie remember all veterans where once also a newbie when they start trading. as long as you do research to the coins you want to invest. dont chase the price dont panic when market is down and be patience are the basic attitude to become successful in trading

01asd

Activity: 238
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:33:47 AM

I would suggest you to learn everything first when it comes to trading. There are some newbies like you want to trade but they are not aware of scammers, they were scammed its because they not learning how the market works. Do research on the charts. Know more about the coins you will be trade of. And make sure that when you invest or trade you get your desired valur and price. Yes you can there is nothing wrong if you are a newbie remember all veterans where once also a newbie when they start trading. as long as you do research to the coins you want to invest. Don't chase the price dont panic when market is down and be patience are the basic attitude to become successful in trading
I think all professional traders in the world are also newbie when they first discover trading and try to learn trading. So do not worry and do not be sad because everyone have already feel what you feel right now in your position. The only thing that matter for you right now is, learn trading with all the information you got. You can get information from Google, articles, forums, but the most powerful and nice place to learn and ask it is a facebook group. With a facebook group, you can easily ask questions and there will be many people who answer them. You can discuss and get instant and reliable answers from various sources through the facebook group.
bodimun2

Activity: 55
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:35:54 AM

It is risky for newbies to trade. Trade less money.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:12:49 AM

i think you should spend a litte money form your budget trading some coins to get more experiences and trading skills , and you also have to learn how to trade, read charts, recognize  price trend..

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:42:09 AM

You can trade even when you are young.
If you want to invest in a variety of coin you have to have a bitcoin investment so you can buy a variety of coin.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:17:51 PM

I would like to learn from you, I will learn to evaluate the market and visit both on the Telegram, currently besides Hold coin I also play ICO lending, on that matter, what do you think? Tongue Tongue
I think if you are new to this market then you should not rush into the trade. The first thing you should know thoroughly about how this market, it has risks, how it is profitable .... There are many things you have to learn and learn new. You need to study graph analysis, mass psychology analysis, and you also have the information channels are always updated news quickly.
Be careful. Good luck
Learning is a must in the level of a newbie clueless in the market will end up in a nightmare. Here before anything else you need to consider all those present in the market in particular the market movements like what happens nowadays. Think for the risk vs reward.

Learning greatly influence a life of a person. It can be a secondary learning which is based on what are being given to us and have taught to us. But the best source of learning is the experience. As newbie, i must require you to fail. From that, you will be a better trader,  better persin.

Fair enough a person cannot learn much until they have experience because in any field of life experience is the best teacher that will teach you all ups and downs of business, without experience we cannot get much knowledge so it is the main reason why we should learn from our own experience, bitcoin is something really interesting but for it you will have to know the right time to gain knowledge then trade at right time.
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

i think you should spend a litte money form your budget trading some coins to get more experiences and trading skills , and you also have to learn how to trade, read charts, recognize  price trend..

letting a small amount to trade and let is loose for experience is a good thing to do if you are a newbie in trading , then if you are already familiar with the flow and you think you can earn enough in trading then put a good amount to trade .
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:59:35 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Many people have wrong perceptions about trading. They say that trading ua ver easy job. They also say that they can earn easy money on trading. For those who are newbie in this cryptocurrency world, please do not yet try to trade. Your knowledge is still not enough, you will lose your money if you do not have enough knowledge.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 04:15:05 PM

I Think if any Newbie want to start trading they can do it if they have a some knowledge about crypto currency market place or if you don’t have any idea with currency so you don’t start trading because you can lose your money so at first you need to gather knowledge about coin and you can watch coinmarketcap for you experience.
hoangtujuda (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

I Think if any Newbie want to start trading they can do it if they have a some knowledge about crypto currency market place or if you don’t have any idea with currency so you don’t start trading because you can lose your money so at first you need to gather knowledge about coin and you can watch coinmarketcap for you experience.
Thanks for the advice, now the market is down, expect people can overcome this crisis period.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:48:44 PM

this time is the falling down time of crypto. you will be easy to lose your money if you are not patient enough. So, i think you just hold and spend time to learn knowledge and research the market more. You will be successful in the future
vancuongdbj

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all
HuyNgu99

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:23:43 PM

From this post, there must be a lot of newbie to read the comments of previous people, they are good to share experiences for people like me. Indeed, we are puzzled, but thanks to them, we are confident.
shawonngp

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 06:03:17 AM

Trade is the results of the pursuit. If you want to trade, you will need to learn a lot of about this . If you hurry up , Success is not possible in any work. So the Newbie will have to know first about trade and How did it work to possible to achieve success from here.  I think it is a smart thing to invest a little bit at the beginning.

HuyNgu99

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:24:21 AM

Trade is the results of the pursuit. If you want to trade, you will need to learn a lot of about this . If you hurry up , Success is not possible in any work. So the Newbie will have to know first about trade and How did it work to possible to achieve success from here.  I think it is a smart thing to invest a little bit at the beginning.
I'm afraid of the market, drill or talk about experience, what do you expect for the storm? I'm holding my coin hold.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:30:14 AM

That’s some really good thing I read but I think if someone is a newbie, he must learn about the trading in the simulation account and not on the real accounts, and those who have already done some trading here should continue to study the situation of the market to get the maximum benefit out of it. This forum can be helpful if the experts also share the experience of DO’s and Don’ts for the beginners.
atom2080

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:01:50 AM

i'm newbie too,i start with ETH for trade ,it's was good so far,i get profit not so much,but that's give me someting new like i can be patient, meticulous, and know little about digital currencies it's cool  Cool
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:06:26 AM

you need to get the idea before trading because you do not have the same job when you make the mistake of losing money and it's not a game because money is talking about it not a game.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: