Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:14:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie should trade or not? Please give me idea.  (Read 3524 times)
Kokosik

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:01:55 PM

First of all, you need to learn too much about trading, about coins. Learn how the market works. Two month is too short period to become a trader. Make sure that you know general rules of the market. Then you can try but you should do it carefully. Of course, you can prepare yourself to trade only if you have some extra money. If you already are in a trade, then buy some good altcoins and wait for the good times. After the market correction, the prices will start to rise!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ahtsham90

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 06:35:53 PM

ADA adn ETC both coins are for long term. They both can give you very high return if you hold for atleast 6 months ADA is highly recommended.

JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:02:51 PM

You should trade trading is really profitable if you can get it right you can turn few bucks to hundreds or even thousands
To start first buy bitcoin or ethereum as most trading pairs are with them , you can trade with usd also if you wish but choices are too less. After buying any of the one open a account on a exchange and select a coin and learn about it's trends
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

a newbie in this market should never be hurry in trading, this will probaly effect your money badly because a new person who don't know anything about crypto will never success in trading, they don't have enough knowledge or informations to make a trade order, so they can only base on guess, and guess trading will surely makes you lost more than earning money.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:48:09 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

its fine if you are a newbie and go for tradng all expert traders was once a newbie when they start trading  you will slowly learned as time goes by. though trading is risky specially in crypto just trade un good coins with solid program, application and community cause this has a good future  in long term perspective

billtonz123

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

i suggest newbie dont go direct to trade because just waste your money, you should try demo trading and always read and read about bitcoin first. how to bitcoin go to up or go to down in market. so many web you can learn about strategy about how to trade in bitcoin and about bitcoin. so dont lazy to read if you wanna seriously in trading world with bitcoin. Grin
BarbusseH

Activity: 193

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:06:50 AM

Before trading in any kind of coin, I read the entire branch on bitcointalk.org. Then I look at the story on the coinmarketcap.com. The number and quality of exchanges on which this coin is traded. News in social networks and just information on the Internet.
kcgk

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:25:47 AM

I think you should learn more and exchange experiences. After all, investment is an industry that needs to be understood and has a little knowledge. If you blindly invest, then the risk will be great. I do not recommend you to be so early, but accumulating some experience will make you avoid A lot of risk.
ACF - Elizabeth

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:17:19 AM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

I agree with them. Learn first before diving into the market. Do your own research about the coins that you are eyeing. Learn how to analyze the market and read charts. There's also a crypto fantasy trading game on the internet that lets you simulate actual trading. That might help you learn more. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link so I won't. But you can just search for it I guess.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

I don't think it's a good idea to jump in trading since your new to this market , may be you like to trade on demo and see if your gain is more than your loss ?
Then you can decide better .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
wudackprod

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:51:45 AM

Each people can invest. Newbie or Hero, its doesn't metter. I would like to advise a couple of coins for investment: NEM/LTC/BTC/ETH. You can read about this projects more detail
kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

Everyone was newbie. But everyone had their own way of development. I believe that the best thing is to take trading courses. But many have studied trade on their own. Make your choice
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:53:12 PM

a newbie in this market should never be hurry in trading, this will probaly effect your money badly because a new person who don't know anything about crypto will never success in trading, they don't have enough knowledge or informations to make a trade order, so they can only base on guess, and guess trading will surely makes you lost more than earning money.

So a newbie wants to trade, they will need to accumulate enough knowledge, that will make them have a basis to make a prediction, although we do not know that prediction is right or wrong, but it would still be better than a prediction based on emotion. And even if the newbie has enough knowledge, they should only use a small amount of money because trading is a very special world, bad situations can always happen unexpectedly, newbie have a weak mentality and invest a lot of money, they will not have enough experience to solve those situations

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Jupeter

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:58:32 PM

You should spend a long time observing the market to understand how it's going before investing a real money. Everybody here will promote coins he's holding.
Try to do your search and have your own decision.
All newbie here in trading world should try to do trading, because trading is one of the best way to  earn some profit here in crypto, and trading is one of the most important thing all people here in crypto world should learn.

victoria_v

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

Should trade! How else you gonna learn? Coindeal is a great place to start your adventure with crypto.
dsaijz03

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

Yes you can, but make sure you are prepared in a sense that you did research about the market works,the coins itself that you are holding and also the trading sites’ activities so that you can lessen your lose.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

Yes you can, but make sure you are prepared in a sense that you did research about the market works,the coins itself that you are holding and also the trading sites’ activities so that you can lessen your lose.

Those newbies are always gonna try to earn money by different ways, and the most terrible thing of this, is that they do not even know how to trade, neither how to buy or sell.

Just stay away from trading if you dont know how it workks, it is the best thing that you can do right now.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

elpiji

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:03:30 PM

trading is a place where profit-making is easy as long as it can know price speculation and can learn about the price chart of an altcoin.
but keep in mind if trading is full of market trick that are very risky
Mateo123

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:09:44 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Yes you can also tRade but be sure you are open minded person and you know the market already to prevent losses,Choose the best coin to hold and have techniques and strategies to trade.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:03:49 PM

Hello every body.I am a Newbie. I joined Crytopia about two months ago. I hold CMT and TRX in the Binance and now i want to trade with some coin about: ADA,ETC,... Please help me give some idea i should trade or not? Thank lots of for all.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

As much as you can you must study first abut in trading even it is only a basic things that's the best thing you could do. Though, it is not also prohibited for the newbies to do trade at once as long as you have an idea about in doing trade. Like signing up first in Kucoin, binance or bittrex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: