Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:35:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain  (Read 39233 times)
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

Thanks for the link, will check it out. Makes sense about the delayed CMC listing, but when you say already got some big clients to invest before Hydro was listed on exchanges, you mean they found private investors to invest in the project right? I don't understand how that's not a sale. Agreed it's not a pre-sale, if there's no public sale to follow, but it's still selling tokens to investors right as a sale? As I said I'm not complaining, just trying to understand the economics of the projects current value.

ABout this question, it's about business secret. Smiley

But Circulating Supply of hydro now, is from the airdrop 3 months ago. no ico, no presale, no private sale.

You can get more information about the distribution of hydro here : 

https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/understanding-the-hydro-token-distribution-f639a4a6a64a

Ok fair enough, thanks for this list, good to see the token metrics at least. The economics still doesn't make any sense, but whatever the project is doing, they are doing it very well.
I'll leave you alone now  Grin

ipanda

Activity: 272
Merit: 102

Millionaire

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

Just wan to remind you about the bounties program named : Hydro Community Development Program

This is now the only way for you to get hydro from Hydro team , apart from buying on exchanges.

To make it simple , there are 5 easy steps to finish the bounties:

1. Choose a task at which you have the best talent
2. Finish it completely ( exp:  real products, real content, real videos  )
3. Submit it to Hydro team, remember to attach file or link of your products, content or videos.
4. Wait for evaluation . takes few working days
5. If your job is approved, Hydro will contact you via email.

For detail information of what program categories are all about ? are you capable of building it ? .. Check the link below :
 https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/introducing-the-hydro-community-development-program-d774909c67b8

Good luck .
surakbakin

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:00:36 AM

Great project and good luck for the dev team.

I can make Turkish translation.
xodds37

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

Best project ever i seen!!!  Wink Roll Eyes
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:38:20 AM

I am so glad that I joined the airdrop earlier. HYDRO is a great project to watch, and it will have bright future. I am also happy to know that there is bounty available now. Will take a look and see which one I can join. Great job team!
Abienenk

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:54:16 AM

Hydro Or Hydro1
I have both
Alesio22

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

Hydro Or Hydro1
I have both

Hydro 1 is an active, hydro can be burned. in the telegram the developers indicated the contract was incorrect
xodds37

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:36:36 PM

soon price of hydro will go down. people panic and sale another one shit coin/ sale it no late right now my prediction Cool Roll Eyes Wink
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:33:36 PM

soon price of hydro will go down. people panic and sale another one shit coin/ sale it no late right now my prediction Cool Roll Eyes Wink
All coins go down in value at times. It's called a pullback. And then price usually climbs back up. But you can believe what you want. When Hydro goes to 50 cents you will be wishing you didn't sell so soon.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:36:14 PM

This is one of the greatest airdrop ever that I participated in the last couple of moths!!! I really want to say thank you, because I am still holding my airdrop and I already made a lot of profit with some trades! I know that this is just the beginning and I will hold my HYDROs! Great work guys!!!

ashokpidatala

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:22:32 AM

This is one of the greatest airdrop ever that I participated in the last couple of moths!!! I really want to say thank you, because I am still holding my airdrop and I already made a lot of profit with some trades! I know that this is just the beginning and I will hold my HYDROs! Great work guys!!!

Completely agree with you and i really have high hopes on this coin
ipanda

Millionaire

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:57:12 AM

Hi, which bounty is available now? I want to reserve Georgian language.

you can come to our discord room to reserve for your language, however im not sure if that language is taken.

https://discordapp.com/invite/PhxHH3C

Another update :

Hydro Raindrop 2FA Sneak Peak: Part V

This is the last in our series of sneak peaks.
This time, we created a video that shows Hydro’s Raindrop in action for a two-factor authentication (2FA)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9nKb9nTjZU

Hydro Raindrop Mobile App will be available for free in the Google Play and iOS app stores this May
rapi

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:07:53 AM

This project is quickly gaining popularity! Why? Because it offers a revolutionary method of investing in crypto currency and crypto currency campaigns! Immediately follow this great project before it ends, because the project will be smooth and successful in the future.
HydroShane

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:10:28 PM

Hi everyone, was this project a totally airdrop or half an Ico?
We did not do any ICO, just an airdrop Smiley

Shocked Was there not even a pre-sale? Where did the $8m market cap materalize from then? Just from people buying up on exchanges?
As far as I can tell from CMC, the market cap started around $2.5m, surely there were some early investors, like the dev team themselves?
I'm just failing to understand how the initial value got established in the millions, rather than the thousands.
Not complaining what so ever! Best airdrop ever. Just trying to understand the economics behind it all  Wink

yes, no ico, no presale. Because Hydro team already get some big clients to invest before bring hydro to the world.
ABout the marketcap, hydro had been listed on mercatox and coinex a week before listing on CMC, causing the volume you mentioned.
If you have any other questions, come to this topic, maybe the answer for yours already been there : https://www.reddit.com/r/ProjectHydro/comments/8ihxwp/we_are_the_hydro_team_ama/

Hydro team are also working on another video! This time, we examine the token dynamics within the Hydro ecosystem. We should have that live by Monday.
anh we also will have more previews and new screens from the upcoming launch of the hydro app today. Stay tuned to Twitter!

P/S :
Hydro team NEVER asks for your private key or something related to your property. Due to the success of Hydro team and its community, there are lots of fake sites and scam tele group trying to steal money from people. Be careful .

To get the latest and official news from Hydro, please join the only tele group here : https://t.me/projecthydro

Thanks for the link, will check it out. Makes sense about the delayed CMC listing, but when you say already got some big clients to invest before Hydro was listed on exchanges, you mean they found private investors to invest in the project right? I don't understand how that's not a sale. Agreed it's not a pre-sale, if there's no public sale to follow, but it's still selling tokens to investors right as a sale? As I said I'm not complaining, just trying to understand the economics of the projects current value.
To clarify, Hydrogen is a company and platform that has other components outside of Hydro/blockchain tech. You can find more details on our site: https://www.hydrogenplatform.com. The company itself has existing clients and investors, but HYDRO tokens were released via airdrop and were not sold by Hydrogen in any capacity.
Nicksar

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

Hi everyone, was this project a totally airdrop or half an Ico?
We did not do any ICO, just an airdrop Smiley

Shocked Was there not even a pre-sale? Where did the $8m market cap materalize from then? Just from people buying up on exchanges?
As far as I can tell from CMC, the market cap started around $2.5m, surely there were some early investors, like the dev team themselves?
I'm just failing to understand how the initial value got established in the millions, rather than the thousands.
Not complaining what so ever! Best airdrop ever. Just trying to understand the economics behind it all  Wink

yes, no ico, no presale. Because Hydro team already get some big clients to invest before bring hydro to the world.
ABout the marketcap, hydro had been listed on mercatox and coinex a week before listing on CMC, causing the volume you mentioned.
If you have any other questions, come to this topic, maybe the answer for yours already been there : https://www.reddit.com/r/ProjectHydro/comments/8ihxwp/we_are_the_hydro_team_ama/

Hydro team are also working on another video! This time, we examine the token dynamics within the Hydro ecosystem. We should have that live by Monday.
anh we also will have more previews and new screens from the upcoming launch of the hydro app today. Stay tuned to Twitter!

P/S :
Hydro team NEVER asks for your private key or something related to your property. Due to the success of Hydro team and its community, there are lots of fake sites and scam tele group trying to steal money from people. Be careful .

To get the latest and official news from Hydro, please join the only tele group here : https://t.me/projecthydro

To clarify, Hydrogen is a company and platform that has other components outside of Hydro/blockchain tech. You can find more details on our site: https://www.hydrogenplatform.com. The company itself has existing clients and investors, but HYDRO tokens were released via airdrop and were not sold by Hydrogen in any capacity.

Okay, here is the how the marketcap is calculated in coinmarketcap.

Marketcap = Circulating supply x Current price of the coin.

It doesn't matter if the coins are bought by any private investors.

But in the medium page which was published by hydrogen few days ago on the coin distribution, it clearly mentioned that the current circulating supply is all the ones which was given free in the airdrop.

As of today's date, the circulating supply = 2,632,970,742 as per coinmarketcap
As per Hydrogen team, the coins given to the developers in airdrop is also 2,632,970,742 https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/understanding-the-hydro-token-distribution-f639a4a6a64a

Riddle resolved.

If anything Hydro team can throw some lights on is up to them.
012balr

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:02:19 PM

If raindrop app becomes the thing, hydro can go the the moon imho.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

Just wan to remind you about the bounties program named : Hydro Community Development Program

This is now the only way for you to get hydro from Hydro team , apart from buying on exchanges.

3. Submit it to Hydro team, remember to attach file or link of your products, content or videos.

For detail information of what program categories are all about ? are you capable of building it ? .. Check the link below :
 https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/introducing-the-hydro-community-development-program-d774909c67b8

Good luck .

Hadn't seen this before, now we're talking  Cool With the amount of devs engaged in this project, I feel this bounty list won't last long.
ipanda

Millionaire

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:43:47 AM

Good luck .

Hadn't seen this before, now we're talking  Cool With the amount of devs engaged in this project, I feel this bounty list won't last long.

In my view, To see the value of hydro is increasing rapidly everyday, The bounties will become more and more competitive, we shall see  Grin
Blaga

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:54:42 AM

why can not I get tokens on the exchange? I wanted to increase the deposit of my HYDRO, but I can not! Thank you!
The project is super mega great, I believe great hopes!
ipanda

Millionaire

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:18:35 AM

Announcing Block Tank Participants!

We are very excited for the 1st Annual Block Tank competition on Thursday!

Detail information : https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/announcing-blocktank-participants-3295ab792ad2

There will be a live-stream of the event available to hundreds of thousands around the globe.
Coindesk is scheduled to report on the event, TraderCobb (#1 podcast in Australia) is scheduled to stream from the event, plus some other surprises!

You also will find some familiar famous names showing at this 1st Annual Block Tank

“The Platform” — Hydrogen (Building the financial platform of the Web 3.0)

“The Exchange” — Huobi (#3 by volume in the world)

“The ICO” — Wan Chain ($36 Million ICO, top 50 token by market cap)

“The Rainmaker” — Blockchain Founders Fund (Dash, NEO, OmiseGo, Steem)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: