Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:25:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain  (Read 39235 times)
ProjectHydro (OP)

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:03:55 AM

I see this project very promising. I will try to participate in the airdrop of this project. But when will the roadmap and whitepaper be published? Hopefully this project goes smoothly and good luck for HYDRO
We have published a white paper for the first Hydro release, called Raindrop. It is a blockchain-based systems authentication layer!

We prefer to announce things as they happen, not before Wink
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:07:04 AM

I see this project very promising. I will try to participate in the airdrop of this project. But when will the roadmap and whitepaper be published? Hopefully this project goes smoothly and good luck for HYDRO
We have published a white paper for the first Hydro release, called Raindrop. It is a blockchain-based systems authentication layer!

Were glad that you actually posted also the link for a white paper and also of your preferL to announce the possible updates if it is already happened. Thanks.
ProjectHydro (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:17:50 AM

will you list the token in some stock exchange?
We have no comment on any secondary market for the Hydro token. The token is not a security and we are not selling it; it is a necessary part of developing with Hydro
ProjectHydro (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:27:59 AM

Were glad that you actually posted also the link for a white paper and also of your preferL to announce the possible updates if it is already happened. Thanks.
No problem!
goplgopl

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:27:48 AM

This looks impressive actually. I'm used to seeing shitcoins and scams, this is honestly a breath of fresh air.

How exactly does the private stuff off the chain interact with the blockchain? Why do you use Ethereum? I really like this project, the private-public hybrid concept is interesting
HydroAndy

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:10:54 PM

This looks impressive actually. I'm used to seeing shitcoins and scams, this is honestly a breath of fresh air.

How exactly does the private stuff off the chain interact with the blockchain? Why do you use Ethereum? I really like this project, the private-public hybrid concept is interesting

Thank you! We really appreciate the kind words. We have developed an API that acts as an oracle to our smart contract. We hope that this makes it as easy as possible to use because it just requires a few REST calls. As for why we use Ethereum, we believe it has the potential to be a long lasting platform in the space, but we are keeping our options open and paying close attention to all platforms and how they handle scaling. If you want some more detailed answers about the tech feel free to pm me or ask on our telegram!
Cryptoinvestor54

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

Seems like an interesting project! What would you say makes Hydro different than finance based cryptos like Stellar?
ProjectHydro (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

Seems like an interesting project! What would you say makes Hydro different than finance based cryptos like Stellar?
Great question! There are a number of differences, but the main one is in the design and architecture. Stellar and most other blockchain-based projects are primarily designed to displace and replace how the world works. This becomes very clear when you look at Stellar's mission statement:

Develop the world's new financial system

source: https://www.stellar.org

Hydro is different because it is designed to augment the world's systems. You can think of Hydro like a suite of power-ups for a large financial enterprise (for example), that can be implemented rapidly and broadly without overhauling the underlying private frameworks already in place. We think Stellar is great, it just serves a different purpose!

I hope that answers your question  Smiley
goplgopl

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:21:12 PM

Thank you! We really appreciate the kind words. We have developed an API that acts as an oracle to our smart contract. We hope that this makes it as easy as possible to use because it just requires a few REST calls. As for why we use Ethereum, we believe it has the potential to be a long lasting platform in the space, but we are keeping our options open and paying close attention to all platforms and how they handle scaling. If you want some more detailed answers about the tech feel free to pm me or ask on our telegram!

So if I want to authenticate a REST API, I basically have to set up shell endpoints that route to your API? If so, that sounds simple enough. Thanks for the clarification
HydroAndy

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:52:24 PM

So if I want to authenticate a REST API, I basically have to set up shell endpoints that route to your API? If so, that sounds simple enough. Thanks for the clarification

Exactly. Our goal is to make it safe and easy to leverage the blockchain to authenticate APIs. Setting up these shell endpoints also allow you to integrate with other authentication systems like JWT and OAuth.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

Invite 25K developer to join is pretty great strategy to build strong community, I can not imagine how many interesting ideas will be added by them. Can't wait to see Hydro development after this airdrop. Hopefully you can run this project without a hitch.
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 08:35:42 AM

I tried to ask for bounty or promotion scheme on Telegram but seems they blocked me there. Sad
It could be nice to have some Hydro Token in Passive Coin Backing Fund, in exchange for advertisement or something else.
Since, they do not have any other communication channel (other than Telegram) so, I am cutted off from any news about this project.
If they do not like me, that's fine!
Have a nice weekend! Smiley

p.s.
I am curious now, whether they gonna send me airdroped tokens. I regsitered at airdrop but after this Telegram ban, perhaps they could delete me from airdrop.

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
HydroAndy

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

I tried to ask for bounty or promotion scheme on Telegram but seems they blocked me there. Sad
It could be nice to have some Hydro Token in Passive Coin Backing Fund, in exchange for advertisement or something else.
Since, they do not have any other communication channel (other than Telegram) so, I am cutted off from any news about this project.
If they do not like me, that's fine!
Have a nice weekend! Smiley

p.s.
I am curious now, whether they gonna send me airdroped tokens. I regsitered at airdrop but after this Telegram ban, perhaps they could delete me from airdrop.

Looking at the telegram history I don't believe we have blocked anyone. I would be happy to help you try to resolve this. Sorry about this inconvenience. Want to PM me your telegram user name?
ProjectHydro (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:06:40 PM

Invite 25K developer to join is pretty great strategy to build strong community, I can not imagine how many interesting ideas will be added by them. Can't wait to see Hydro development after this airdrop. Hopefully you can run this project without a hitch.
We look forward to seeing all the great things the community builds as well! Thanks for your support
ProjectHydro (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:57:34 PM

There was a duplicate Hydro thread that has now been locked. Feel free to check it out here.
bobsogreek

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

So basically this can be implemented into any system that already exists? You can literally bring block chain to anyone?
Kira1990

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:16:17 PM

Very interesting and much promising project, I wish good luck to the project and all those who are associated with it.
twnushku

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:24:20 PM

Hi

Just wondering if you will be providing any bountys at all? Such as translations etc? Thanks
ProjectHydro (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:46:03 PM

So basically this can be implemented into any system that already exists? You can literally bring block chain to anyone?
That's the idea  Smiley

We believe designing things this way will lead to quicker and more widespread adoption of blockchain tech in the real world.
ProjectHydro (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

Very interesting and much promising project, I wish good luck to the project and all those who are associated with it.
Thank you!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: