Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain  (Read 39232 times)
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:50:50 PM

This correction was haven for me! Thanks, I filled my bags (again) on the way down too Grin
I think around 0.00000040 BTC is the bottom. Later today they will announce the white paper for one of their products. Coupled with such a small market cap (only 9 Millions $) I strongly believe it's going to go up.

Regarding the market cap, just to make a comparison: on coinmarketcap.com if you sort it by market cap, the coin on 100'th place has $138,440,693 while Hydrogen only $9,589,330   Shocked
Quite a big gap awaiting to be filled. Grin

Now that you got full bags it better happens what you are predicting. If not, then ughhh.... Tongue

Wouldn't be surprised if 40 sats was the floor, it was previous resistance last month during the start of the rally.  Previous resistance becoming support is a common story. That and this project is actually useful, always helps! Not going to lie, I sold half when it reached 10x and went over 120 sats, but this is only because it went parabolic and corrupted my well balanced portfolio. 15x is as many days is never healthy, doesn't matter how good the project is. Bottom line: I'm still holding half of what I have, because I believe this project will continue to grow in the long-term. Doesn't matter how good a project is, a balanced portfolio is always more important in the long-term. Not to mention it means I can sit back and ride out the correction now I'm playing with house money after booking more than enough profit. I doubt I'm the only one in this position, which means sellers could well dry up soon.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
edaikuan

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

Checkout the CVC coin which is a competitor with Snowflakes.
HydroShane

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

Checkout the CVC coin which is a competitor with Snowflakes.

I don't see reasons to called those two are competitors of each other.
The way we are architecting the Hydro Snowflake identity protocol is very open. Blockchain-based identity standards such as Civic and uPort can actually hook into Snowflake Smiley
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:26:59 PM

This correction was haven for me! Thanks, I filled my bags (again) on the way down too Grin
I think around 0.00000040 BTC is the bottom. Later today they will announce the white paper for one of their products. Coupled with such a small market cap (only 9 Millions $) I strongly believe it's going to go up.

Regarding the market cap, just to make a comparison: on coinmarketcap.com if you sort it by market cap, the coin on 100'th place has $138,440,693 while Hydrogen only $9,589,330   Shocked

Now that you got full bags it better happens what you are predicting. If not, then ughhh.... Tongue
With that its a big part of investing newly coins. Furthermore, a coin that comes from airdrop is too risky unless you only play the money you earn on it. After the hype anything can happen and seriously it doesn't matter how much is the current price as it may always go in lower.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
a123canz999888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:40:04 AM

Oh, They team is completely concentrating on wonderful products which likely to take over google 2FA. Also their vision and mission are great. Cheesy
TheSmithKing

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:03:37 AM

Regarding the market cap, just to make a comparison: on coinmarketcap.com if you sort it by market cap, the coin on 100'th place has $138,440,693 while Hydrogen only $9,589,330   Shocked

With that its a big part of investing newly coins. Furthermore, a coin that comes from airdrop is too risky unless you only play the money you earn on it. After the hype anything can happen and seriously it doesn't matter how much is the current price as it may always go in lower.

No, here it is the script scenario of "a big part of new coins":
- create a website and a new token
- do the ICO and sell the new token for BTC or ETH
- "Thanks all for participating in our ICO, it was successful!"
- silence

While on the other hand, the Hydro team did the following:
- created the website, a new token, ACTUAL PRODUCTS, glued a real team
- distributed tokens for FREE
- still active, delivering
- very likely they will continue to be active because it is in their interest too, they did NOT got money from any ICO

Do you see the main difference here? They didn't sold (ICO) the hydro token but distributed and then started working to add real value.
The team and investors interests are aligned.
That's why I'm so bullish on this one.

@stas
50 sats now  Smiley
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

they are working and creating and i think currently we are undervalued. hope we see the new highs though we are far away from there now.
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:36:38 PM

GUYS, it's dumping because they gave away 50% of the supply for free to developers. If you signed up you could receive 222k coins and everyone probably dumped to take their free money.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2778273.0

no problem was originally so, I see this project is similar like XRB aka nano, free distribution initially until last year of October, but see now.

around 8% of tokens where distributed during airdrop (whole market) I don't see any relation with this but probably the big hype of the price was corrected with new values. in just a couple of weeks we have seen a +500%! the price can't grow forever, and it's normal to see this downtrend.

This is better because those developers hold about 70% of a life of a project! Without their  extra effort, Hydro might be stagnant like a canal in  the  future!
crypto_ash

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:50:34 AM

Active team members who updates the development of the project , i really like that . cant wait to see snowflake and ice too ....

best of luck guys .
toheed2x

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

buy some more hydro I trust on hydro team they will perform well in blockchain world  Cool
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

dev please do something for binance or a trustable exchange. bitgrail destroyed nano and mercatox is not different from bitgrail.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3508

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:15:43 PM

Hi can you explain your post?
Why Mercatox is similar to an exchange with more 180milionUSD disappeared? Did you know bitgrail ask to modify the chain to Nano developers?
I don't see anything about these two exchange that could be comparable...

dev please do something for binance or a trustable exchange. bitgrail destroyed nano and mercatox is not different from bitgrail.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Murphydre

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:29:05 PM

I felt so bad dat i miss d airdrop, anytime i see d rise i regret and look at it wit evil eyes.
cryptoadmirer1

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:13:35 AM

this is such wonderful project with so much hardworking members.
Milyuner777

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

This is scam or not ? I already invested
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflFF_2P8TvmwUjOlo4sHd4jGI7Pkk5evq3wSQ3tYwWbqdjtw/viewform
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:30:06 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 02:05:43 PM by dragonvslinux

It's not a scam, Hydrogen has a working platform that devs use. If you are at minimum a junior developer, you can check it out yourself.
The market is going sideways, while large cap coins are generally holding prices, smaller projects will suffer.
The exuberant run up from last month was always going to be met with a considerable correction.
Hold tight, think of the future, not the present.

Edit: I was responding to the text "This is scam or not ? I already invested", in which I still believe HYDRO is not a scam.
Unfortunately I did not check the linked spreadsheet and was unaware it was for a scam airdrop, apologies to anyone effected.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Milyuner777

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:56:59 AM

have you ever sent ethereum here ?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflFF_2P8TvmwUjOlo4sHd4jGI7Pkk5evq3wSQ3tYwWbqdjtw/viewform
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3508

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:15:49 AM

Min donate 0.5 ETH 111.111 Hydro
                         1 ETH 222.222 Hydro
Max donate    5 ETH

It's not a scam, Hydrogen has a working platform that devs use. If you are at minimum a junior developer, you can check it out yourself.
The market is going sideways, while large cap coins are generally holding prices, smaller projects will suffer.
The exuberant run up from last month was always going to be met with a considerable correction.
Hold tight, think of the future, not the present.

Guys this is a SCAM! dragonvslinux read better before suggest people to donate money to scammers!
There is any link with official development, and it's pretty clear this form is a BIG SCAM.
After Anatomia.co another google docs create ad hoc for scamming!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:05:25 AM

I don't think people that as "Is this a scam?" are even trying to ask the question. They are just trying to get their bitcointalk post count up. This so clearly ain't a scam.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Rudo911

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:39:57 AM

WARNING. The link is a scam!
this is not HYDROGEN. That's a scam!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: