Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:13:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain  (Read 39233 times)
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3563

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:58:52 PM

about several scam attempts about HYDRO, admins made a reminder in the last newsletter please guys don't send money to anyone ! ALL ARE JUST SCAM

Reminder: There are NO AIRDROPS going on and there will be NO FUTURE airdrops. Anyone spreading information about airdrops is not affiliated with Hydrogen. Please be careful! If you weren't a part of the February 16th airdrop, join our Community Development Program.
https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/introducing-the-hydro-community-development-program-d774909c67b8

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Strymex_ru

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:01:23 PM

Man, there's no way a good project like this would not succeed, y'know what I'm sayin'? Seriously, dude, there's no way an undervalued project like this wouldn't be able to break new ground or something?
devotional

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:14:22 PM

dont believe those who want you to send anything for hydro.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

This correction was haven for me! Thanks, I filled my bags (again) on the way down too Grin
I think around 0.00000040 BTC is the bottom. Later today they will announce the white paper for one of their products. Coupled with such a small market cap (only 9 Millions $) I strongly believe it's going to go up.

Regarding the market cap, just to make a comparison: on coinmarketcap.com if you sort it by market cap, the coin on 100'th place has $138,440,693 while Hydrogen only $9,589,330   Shocked
Quite a big gap awaiting to be filled. Grin

Now that you got full bags it better happens what you are predicting. If not, then ughhh.... Tongue

Wouldn't be surprised if 40 sats was the floor, it was previous resistance last month during the start of the rally.  Previous resistance becoming support is a common story. That and this project is actually useful, always helps! Not going to lie, I sold half when it reached 10x and went over 120 sats, but this is only because it went parabolic and corrupted my well balanced portfolio. 15x is as many days is never healthy, doesn't matter how good the project is. Bottom line: I'm still holding half of what I have, because I believe this project will continue to grow in the long-term. Doesn't matter how good a project is, a balanced portfolio is always more important in the long-term. Not to mention it means I can sit back and ride out the correction now I'm playing with house money after booking more than enough profit. I doubt I'm the only one in this position, which means sellers could well dry up soon.

I have my issues with applying technical analysis to crypto. There are so many macro and micro factors that TA can't properly reflect.
Completely agree, I should re-iterate and say that I'm not saying 40 sats will be the floor, but only that it wouldn't surprise me if it was. Same as 20 sats could be the floor which is where the price initially consolidated support, or even 10 sats as this was the initial price from CMC, even if not the initial value of the project prior to CMC listing.
TA is far from perfect, especially given that prices are pegged to Bitcoin. If BTC goes down, so will 95% of altcoins. As you said, there are so many macro and micro factors. ETFs could happen for Bitcoin to make the price moon. Another irrelevant exchange could get hacked and the mainstream media could FUD the price lower.
That said, if you want to understand TA more, even if you don't want to apply it, there are some really good youtubers you can learn from. I'd personally recommend; SnipersTube, Crypto Kirby, DataDash, and for the ultimate bear analysis: Tony Vays. It took me 6 months being involved in the space and investing before learning about this tbh. The reason I recommend youtubers as opposed to CoinDesk and CoinTelegraph, is that I find their analysis is maniuplated by their own positions. When their stop losses trigger, they post overly bearish predictions. When they enter positions, they publish bullish predictions. They know they can manipulate the price due to their large readership. Hence they are also usually wrong, and not to be trusted either. I used to follow exclusively their analysis, before I learnt it really wasn't that helpful.
EMS-007

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

about several scam attempts about HYDRO, admins made a reminder in the last newsletter please guys don't send money to anyone ! ALL ARE JUST SCAM

Reminder: There are NO AIRDROPS going on and there will be NO FUTURE airdrops. Anyone spreading information about airdrops is not affiliated with Hydrogen. Please be careful! If you weren't a part of the February 16th airdrop, join our Community Development Program.
https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/introducing-the-hydro-community-development-program-d774909c67b8

Thanks for this very useful source link buddy! I thought i got an Airdrop from Hydro that i participated about two weeks ago...Luckily, i didn't buy their irresistible offer selling Hydro from the said airdrop at a cheaper rate! Cool
thuthitao14

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

Is there a plan to get Hydro on Coin Market Cap? Could be a good way to find new investors.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:57:15 AM

thank you for this message.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 2210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:08:06 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 09:38:08 AM by dragonvslinux

This correction was haven for me! Thanks, I filled my bags (again) on the way down too Grin
I think around 0.00000040 BTC is the bottom. Later today they will announce the white paper for one of their products. Coupled with such a small market cap (only 9 Millions $) I strongly believe it's going to go up.

Regarding the market cap, just to make a comparison: on coinmarketcap.com if you sort it by market cap, the coin on 100'th place has $138,440,693 while Hydrogen only $9,589,330   Shocked
Quite a big gap awaiting to be filled. Grin

Now that you got full bags it better happens what you are predicting. If not, then ughhh.... Tongue

Wouldn't be surprised if 40 sats was the floor, it was previous resistance last month during the start of the rally.  Previous resistance becoming support is a common story. That and this project is actually useful, always helps! Not going to lie, I sold half when it reached 10x and went over 120 sats, but this is only because it went parabolic and corrupted my well balanced portfolio. 15x is as many days is never healthy, doesn't matter how good the project is. Bottom line: I'm still holding half of what I have, because I believe this project will continue to grow in the long-term. Doesn't matter how good a project is, a balanced portfolio is always more important in the long-term. Not to mention it means I can sit back and ride out the correction now I'm playing with house money after booking more than enough profit. I doubt I'm the only one in this position, which means sellers could well dry up soon.

I have my issues with applying technical analysis to crypto. There are so many macro and micro factors that TA can't properly reflect.
Completely agree, I should re-iterate and say that I'm not saying 40 sats will be the floor, but only that it wouldn't surprise me if it was. Same as 20 sats could be the floor which is where the price initially consolidated support, or even 10 sats as this was the initial price from CMC, even if not the initial value of the project prior to CMC listing.
TA is far from perfect, especially given that prices are pegged to Bitcoin. If BTC goes down, so will 95% of altcoins. As you said, there are so many macro and micro factors. ETFs could happen for Bitcoin to make the price moon. Another irrelevant exchange could get hacked and the mainstream media could FUD the price lower.
That said, if you want to understand TA more, even if you don't want to apply it, there are some really good youtubers you can learn from. I'd personally recommend; SnipersTube, Crypto Kirby, DataDash, and for the ultimate bear analysis: Tony Vays. It took me 6 months being involved in the space and investing before learning about this tbh. The reason I recommend youtubers as opposed to CoinDesk and CoinTelegraph, is that I find their analysis is maniuplated by their own positions. When their stop losses trigger, they post overly bearish predictions. When they enter positions, they publish bullish predictions. They know they can manipulate the price due to their large readership. Hence they are also usually wrong, and not to be trusted either. I used to follow exclusively their analysis, before I learnt it really wasn't that helpful.

Hey thanks for all the information. I sometimes do see some reasonably technical analyses also from the youtubers you mentioned. But honestly speaking it is not worth using them as a normal trader to do day-trading. The variety of influential factors is just too big and too unpredictable. There is no asset or even topic in the world that depends on so many factors as crypto does. Crypto is social, political, philosophical, financial.... and the list could go on for an hour. Look, you can't even predict the price of oil reliably, and oil in terms of complexity is a joke compared to crypto. I don't like relying on TA. Sometimes there is some good info when it comes to volume and momentum changes. Other than that it's not really for me.
Yeh well said, day-trading crypto is very hard for starters, for the reasons you explained (+more), especially in a bull market. Day traders are just getting wrecked at the moment it seems unless you are using HFTs (High frequency trading bots) for micro swings (on the 15 minute, not even the hour chart). You're best off swing trading the bounces (scalping the recoveries) than day trading in my opinion, in a bear market at least. That's if you really want to be taking that risk, which I still wouldn't really recommend.
Interestingly enough, Tony Vays is somewhat of a day trader (though mainly a swing trader) and he's recommended against long positions on Bitcoin since $15k, which should tell you it's not worth touching. He's only considering a position at $4,975 for example, whereas most youtubers are laddering around $6-$6.5k, which sounds insane to me! Though I do understand the attraction of 20-25% profit on a small bounce given Bitcoin is getting very oversold now (RSI was 28.5 last I checked, so much for a bounce from 30!) Baring in mind previous dead cat bounces were 100% and 50% price increases, so 25% does seem reasonable to me, if you can catch it properly that is.
If you're a professional trader, and this is your income, you should be looking at shorting Bitcoin due to the bear market, rather than longing. That said, the Shorts look like they are double topping (27785 on Bitfinex) so short-term I wouldn't recommend this, while long-term it'll probably rise further after another bounce. Best of luck anyway either way!

Is there a plan to get Hydro on Coin Market Cap? Could be a good way to find new investors.

Hydrogen already is on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hydrogen/
azerty21

Activity: 107
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:31:32 PM

Hydrogen are still looking for beta testers for the iOS version of the Hydro app, sign up at https://www.hydrogenplatform.com/sign-up  and follow the steps on the dashboard!

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
HydroShane

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:02:54 PM

This is a scam. Please do not send anyone any tokens in exchange for HYDRO. We will never ask you to do that, EVER.
tropygal

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:03:35 AM

I am patiently waiting with this project.  I am a long term token holder.  I truly see the potential of this project..  Keep working hard guys.  Everyone needs to remember that there are lots of scamming going on and I have seen hydro airdrops all over the place.  Keep in mind this is a scam.  DON'T FALL FOR FAKE HYDRO AIRDROPS. HYDRO HAS NO AIRDROPS ONGOING!!
tropygal

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:28:49 AM

What happened with the announcement about the top 20 bank?  Was it cancelled?  Does anyone know?
Mbaker0510

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:52:23 PM

It is not cancel!!
the bank decides if they give the announcement
probably next week!
onelsinarch

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

After all said and done . I am just gonna give a thumbs up to the developers, Hydro Team, and the last but not the least the Hydro Hodlers  Grin Grin Grin
tropygal

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:11:32 PM

Glad to know that the announcement about the bank is not cancelled at all.
Columbo92

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

I can't find anything about the bankdeal besides: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@newwayofthinking/coin-review-hydrogen-platform.

Can somebody please show me where on social media this was said?

Thank you!
HydroShane

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

I can't find anything about the bankdeal besides: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@newwayofthinking/coin-review-hydrogen-platform.

Thank you!
It was stated on our Telegram. We have a few announcements but they are dependent on some legal work in getting approval to use logos and make announcements. Unfortunately we don't have control over that but we are working on it. Stay tuned!
reorpior

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published ETH Travel (ETHTT) project. Average rating is available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/eth-travel
CryptoCrazedXX

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:43:12 AM

Thank you!
It was stated on our Telegram. We have a few announcements but they are dependent on some legal work in getting approval to use logos and make announcements. Unfortunately we don't have control over that but we are working on it. Stay tuned!

Thank you for the update, I look forward to the announcement!

There was a token called Mjolnir Guard that ICO'd recently and said they were working with the Hydro API. Do you know of such a token or is it illegitimate?
bboygl

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:05:51 AM

just keep waiting for the news  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: