Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 06:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain  (Read 39237 times)
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:03:14 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 10:20:12 PM by cvdesty

For starters, I never trust someones judgement who doesn't believe Bitcoin will recover, but only it "can". If you think Bitcoin might die, after 300+ deaths, then you don't belong here to put it simply. I'm very grateful for the leverage traders, the shorts market and futures. Whatever can help correct the price faster. Note how the correction has so far been around 50% faster (based on Weekly MAs) than the 2013 correction that lasted 18 months. I respect the day traders who have been in the space since the beginning, they are great market makers. Personally I don't day trade, I don't short, I don't play futures markets, but without them we'd be completely lost right now coming down from $20k.
The idea that leverage traders are to blame for the bearish market is a complete joke. Why not blame the lambo boys and spectulators who jumped in from $5k, $10k and $15k for the price to reach $20k? Blame the parabolic nature of the market, people's blind greed and stupidity, not those who are bringing price stability and confirmation faster than expected. Blame yourself if applicable. Of course interest in Bitcoin is decreasing, as the price is correcting, it's called a market cycle.

I can tell from your comment that you lack experience trading. It seems you don't have a clue about what is REALLY happening in this market. All you know is it is bearish. And you think what you see is normal. It's not normal. This market is filled with fraud and manipulation. The activity of the people you are praising is the reason why this market has suffered and is suffering. If you were a real trader you would understand that, because you would see it in the charts.

Moreover, if you were a real trader you would know that the past doesn't predict the future. Yes; Bitcoin could utterly fail. And if things don't change, it will fail, and the whole crypto market will go down with it.

Don't misunderstand me. I am not saying I want Bitcoin to fail. I have money invested in crypto. Of course I want to see it do well. But I am not going to sit back and keep my mouth shut like a good little sheep just to make people like you happy. People need to be realistic. Only having positive thoughts about any market is not being realistic.
Mishnagan22

Activity: 392
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 07:13:03 AM

Hello, who know, what the forecast price per 1 token during this year? It could be more than 40$?

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
cryptocab

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:51:27 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 02:03:23 PM by cryptocab

For starters, I never trust someones judgement who doesn't believe Bitcoin will recover, but only it "can". If you think Bitcoin might die, after 300+ deaths, then you don't belong here to put it simply. I'm very grateful for the leverage traders, the shorts market and futures. Whatever can help correct the price faster. Note how the correction has so far been around 50% faster (based on Weekly MAs) than the 2013 correction that lasted 18 months. I respect the day traders who have been in the space since the beginning, they are great market makers. Personally I don't day trade, I don't short, I don't play futures markets, but without them we'd be completely lost right now coming down from $20k.
The idea that leverage traders are to blame for the bearish market is a complete joke. Why not blame the lambo boys and spectulators who jumped in from $5k, $10k and $15kyou might for the price to reach $20k? Blame the parabolic nature of the market, people's blind greed and stupidity, not those who are bringing price stability and confirmation faster than expected. Blame yourself if applicable. Of course interest in Bitcoin is decreasing, as the price is correcting, it's called a market cycle.

I can tell from your comment that you lack experience trading. It seems you don't have a clue about what is REALLY happening in this market. All you know is it is bearish. And you think what you see is normal. It's not normal. This market is filled with fraud and manipulation. The activity of the people you are praising is the reason why this market has suffered and is suffering. If you were a real trader you would understand that, because you would see it in the charts.

Moreover, if you were a real trader you would know that the past doesn't predict the future. Yes; Bitcoin could utterly fail. And if things don't change, it will fail, and the whole crypto market will go down with it.

Don't misunderstand me. I am not saying I want Bitcoin to fail. I have money invested in crypto. Of course I want to see it do well. But I am not going to sit back and keep my mouth shut like a good little sheep just to make people like you happy. People need to be realistic. Only having positive thoughts about any market is not being realistic.

You think I lack experience trading? LOL. I made 100% profit last year swing trading, I made another 100% profit last month even. You think I lack trading experience? You're hilarious. I don't swing trade anymore simply because it's too much effort in a bear market, I've made enough profit already, and the risk to reward ratio is too low for me now. Yes I doubled my money again this year within 6 months, but last last year I doubled my money in 3 months, although clearly should of pulled 200-300% it if I knew what I was doing back then. Therefore I haven't got the patience for swing trading at the moment, but full respect to the pro swing traders still going strong and living off this market. Not to mention I'm now just sitting on profit so I don't care where the price goes, that's what playing with house money feels like. It's chill, you should try it! The lower the better to be honest, I'm hoping for $2.5k at the 200 Week MA if the 100 Week MA doesn't hold at $4.5k, but I realise we all probably won't get this lucky with institutions waiting on certain discounts. But you can always hope.

I can only assume you're one of those bitter people who bought into the parabolic rise last year and either didn't sell profit to get yourself on house money (no.1 rule of investing into incredibly speculative assets) or you simply bought high and are now sitting on a loss so need to find something or someone to blame. You say this correction isn't normal, have you even looked at a historical logarithmic chart? The 2014-2015 correction? Do you know what parabolic means or what a bubble is? That would tell you with RIDICULOUSLY overbought weekly RSI levels last year, your target buy is oversold weekly RSI. It's simple mate, get a grip. Or if you are playing with house money (profit) at the moment, then what on Earth is your problem? If you're winning, then be grateful. If you're loosing, you should know better. "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is".

Not to mention it's so simple to make money in this market: Buy low sell high, buy red sell green, buy fud sell hype, buy the rumour sell the news. Couldn't be simpler, even with just MACD crossovers you can pull profit in a bear market. I don't get how people lose their money unless they are idiots who sell at a loss. Before it was even easier buying oversold and selling overbought Daily RSI levels. How could you not get on house money???

I love it when greedy people get burnt "I'm not selling at $20k, it could go to $100k by next week!", serves them all right  Grin Bye bye lambo boys and good riddance! You're not welcome in this space. Either swing trade and make profit, invest long-term or both, or f*** off basically. I've got no sympathy for sore losers blaming "manipulation" for a natural correction. The price would be manipulated if it wasn't correcting right now. The price was manipulated from $5k to $20k over futures markets news, but I never heard people complain about it when the price was going up! Funny that. What's not normal about this chart, please explain (in depth using technical analysis, not random conspiracy nonsense):

https://i.imgur.com/GbXxLHm.png
hamnghi167

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

Im so exciting to keep watching this project. Hope that this project will success soon
cvdesty

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

You think I lack experience trading? LOL.
Yes; you lack experience. You even admit it. An experienced trader wouldn't deny the obvious manipulation that's happening in this market. Some day, you might learn how to spot it. Furthermore, you got lucky. Period. Try trading successfully in the Forex market. I don't think you would do so well. That's where you really find out what you're made of. That's not to say you can't do well in Forex. If you stick with it and learn from your mistakes, you would probably become successful trading it.

I'm not impressed with your bragging. But congratulations on your gains.
cryptocab

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:05:45 PM

You think I lack experience trading? LOL.
Yes; you lack experience. You even admit it. An experienced trader wouldn't deny the obvious manipulation that's happening in this market. Some day, you might learn how to spot it. Furthermore, you got lucky. Period. Try trading successfully in the Forex market. I don't think you would do so well. That's where you really find out what you're made of. That's not to say you can't do well in Forex. If you stick with it and learn from your mistakes, you would probably become successful trading it.

I'm not impressed with your bragging. But congratulations on your gains.

I admitted last year I was inexperienced before learning in depth technical analysis, but you're saying I'm lucky to of doubled my money in a bear trend when BTC has lost 70% of it's value? You're a bit strange ;-) I guess regarding manipulation you're talking about "price suppression" by futures & shorts markets, wash trading, spoofing, OTC, whales dumping to get lower prices, whales pumping to generate a fomo rally etc. For me this isn't manipulation, it's merely market conditions. This is evident in all markets, it's just easier in crypto with lower volumes. If you want "clean" markets where prices can't be manipulated you are living in a fantasy world. Period. You just have to learn to swim with the whales.

This is just a simple case of "If you can't stand the heat, get out the kitchen" in my opinion. Forex markets though, MEGALOLZ. Why would I bother with that? There is so much more money to made out of cryptocurrency than any other market on the planet, with the exception of the ICO market of course, but this is trading fundamentals not TA "Buy the sale, sell the listing". I wasn't trying to brag, I was documenting how I'm (no longer) an inexperienced trader, and that all I hear from you is winging and winning like a baby. I've learnt from mistakes I've made in the past trading crypto, and learnt from them to become a successful trader to generate profit. I recommend you do the same while you have the time.

In any other market prices coming back down to the 100 and 200 Week MAs is completely normal and expected over time, but somehow people don't think/believe this isn't relevant to crypto, as if it's some special case that is the exception to the rule of technical analysis. It's a pathetic excuse in my opinion. You never did explain with TA how that graph I referenced doesn't represent a completely natural market cycle. Says it all in my opinion. Back up your arguments with facts, not conspiracies.
starkan

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:04:57 AM

Congratulations on winning Fintech 2018! I'm going to buy moreeeeee.
tropygal

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

The true believers in this project will hold these tokens for the long haul!!!  This will definitely be a game changer.  As the dev team keep working hard and making this project happen, you will see more and more major players partnering with hydro.  Am a believer...Way to go hydro... 
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:43:50 AM

The block chain project of the financial industry should be the fastest large-scale application, and HYDRO has great potential for development.
CryptoCrazedXX

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

I can't find anything about the bankdeal besides: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@newwayofthinking/coin-review-hydrogen-platform.

Can somebody please show me where on social media this was said?

Thank you!
It was stated on our Telegram. We have a few announcements but they are dependent on some legal work in getting approval to use logos and make announcements. Unfortunately we don't have control over that but we are working on it. Stay tuned!

Thank you for the update, I look forward to the announcement!

There was a token called Mjolnir Guard that ICO'd recently and said they were working with the Hydro API. Do you know of such a token or is it illegitimate?
We haven't had a direct conversation with them, but they do appear to be interested in using Raindrop!

Thanks for the response, that's good news for HYDRO!
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3599

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:14:06 PM

Congratulations on winning Fintech 2018! I'm going to buy moreeeeee.

YEP! This was an awesome news https://twitter.com/hashtag/FintechAwards2018?src=hash
They won an important prize! Amazing see the project continue to growth!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
nguoicandam

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:02:58 PM

successs project !! i earn 4k$ cause it
DakariP

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

Such business are becoming prosperous. A rather interesting website, impeccable website, cognitive website.
HydroShane

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:00:51 PM

Hi everyone, we are hosting an Ion live stream this Wednesday! Grin See details here: https://medium.com/hydrogen-api/join-the-ion-teams-live-webinar-this-wednesday-a2dad4159519
cvdesty

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:28:51 PM

As Bitcoin slowly climbs its way back up the charts, the value of most altcoins will also increase. Inexperienced Day Traders will try to squeeze as much as they can out of this price action, deceiving themselves into thinking they are making great profits. But when Bitcoin goes parabolic they will be in for a rude awakening, they will be left behind. At that point, they will have to buy back in at much higher prices. Holders will end up making 10 to 100 times more than these Day traders. And just so you know, Day traders typically lose about 50% of the time on average, or more. So at the end of the year, their profits will likely be even lower than they thought compared to what they could have had if they had held. 
cryptocab

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:37:31 PM

As Bitcoin slowly climbs its way back up the charts, the value of most altcoins will also increase. Inexperienced Day Traders will try to squeeze as much as they can out of this price action, deceiving themselves into thinking they are making great profits. But when Bitcoin goes parabolic they will be in for a rude awakening, they will be left behind. At that point, they will have to buy back in at much higher prices. Holders will end up making 10 to 100 times more than these Day traders. And just so you know, Day traders typically lose about 50% of the time on average, or more. So at the end of the year, their profits will likely be even lower than they thought compared to what they could have had if they had held.  

Weird, wasn't I arguing with you before? Here we go again. Firstly, day traders never make any real money. Hodlers and swing traders agree on this, 1-3% on a "good day" is a joke in comparison to potential profits swinging or hodling. Secondly, don't presume SWING traders don't hold long-term positions. It's common to have a 50-50 portfollio split on long and swing positions (long would always be profit though, obviously!). Any good swing traders have a split even if its 60-40 or 70-30. So when you say traders will "miss out", then you're wrong. When you say they will have to buy back in at much higher prices, they won't. Swing traders buy the dip (red), not the rally (green), so they won't be forced into any ridiculous buying situations. They make money because they sell to those who fomo in, not because they are fomoing in themselves. Don't be fooled.

Experienced traders will be scalping the recovery, as the long-term technicals look awful. That's just pure and simple mathematics, not a conspiracy theory. I'm not trading anymore, at least not until I see some long-term change to a bull market (probably around $4.5k to $2.5k), as well as price confirmation, but any swing traders profiting from this recovery are smart, as the odds are the price long-term is going to go much lower. If you want to fomo into the rallies be my guest, but don't go crying and moaning about the result when you get burnt. If you want to ladder into long-term positions then be smart about it, always put your final ladders lower than the price you expect it to go, increasing in position size as the price drops. Too many people "laddered" into high prices and are feeling the pain, don't make this mistake and be another resentful crypto investor, it's simply not worth it.

For example, if you think BTC will only go to $4k, ladder buy orders down to $2k. If you think the floor is at $6k, ladder positions to $3k. You get the idea. Don't think you are smarter than the market, you're not. When the whales want the price to recover it will, but it won't be from individual/retail buying or fundamentals either, it never has been and never will be. Best of luck to everyone out there!

Buy red sell green. HODL profit and grab popcorn  Cool
cvdesty

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:25:21 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 11:05:52 PM by cvdesty

Weird, wasn't I arguing with you before? Here we go again.

You just wasted a lot of space and time in your last response to me. I was specifically referring to inexperienced Day traders. Not swing traders. Had you read what I wrote carefully, you would have known that. But you appear to be of the type who likes to argue. Such people tend to be poor listeners. Read more carefully next time. And don't be arrogant.
starkan

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:29:22 AM

Hello, who know, what the forecast price per 1 token during this year? It could be more than 40$?

Not noe, it needs more time to mature. Probably we can see that price early Q1 2020 when all hydro gets stable and getting more features
birju19

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:31:14 AM

I join hydro before 16 Feb.  Now I participants in hydro project but I have android mob.
noor3866

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:05:39 AM

Thanks hydro member i am received mail
My registration 2 from 3 month ago but i cannot receive my coin
ETH wallet : 0xfe6c7450CAFaf701CE065Da9aEC00bf53aCA8A7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: