Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💦💦 HYDRO 💦💦 Security & Identity on the Blockchain  (Read 39232 times)
cvdesty

Activity: 512
Merit: 20

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 07:39:43 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2019, 09:44:27 PM by cvdesty

It appears some whale recently bought up most of the available Hydro. Whoever did this now has billions of Hydro. This is concerning.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
igorttomic
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2019, 11:25:37 PM

Hydro Labs Developer Update – July 2019: https://www.publish0x.com/project-hydro-blogs/hydro-labs-developer-update-july-2019-xqmnwm

Check out Publish0x BitcoinTalk ANN here. Publish0x is a crypto agnostic publishing platform on which both authors and readers earn crypto. Connect via Telegram - http://t.me/Publish0x
cvdesty

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:47:52 PM

Is Hydro just bells and whistles or something of substance? I am beginning to have doubts. 
sandrozc

Activity: 28
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 05:46:39 PM

Proposal for charity-fundraising-donate, hydropay connected dApp, functioned as hub for all organizations. : https://www.publish0x.com/snowundersun/proposal-charity-fundraising-donate-hydropay-connected-dapp-xelrzq
sandrozc

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:46:38 AM

Hydro Labs Team Structure Update – July 2019 : https://www.publish0x.com/project-hydro-blogs/hydro-labs-team-structure-update-july-2019-xznrwd
sandrozc

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:52:02 PM

Hydro Pay is in Google Play Store again : https://www.publish0x.com/snowundersun/hydro-pay-google-play-store-again-xxyywg
sandrozc

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 07:10:07 AM

HYDRO as the fintech Operating System : https://www.publish0x.com/project-hydro-blogs/hydro-fintech-operating-system-xznzke
sandrozc

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:34:41 AM

Why I Hold 1UP, Minds, DAI, Hydro, & Bounty0x Tokens : https://www.publish0x.com/at-scottcbusiness/why-i-hold-1up-minds-dai-hydro-bounty0x-tokens-xrykyq
cvdesty

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:40:24 PM

I have lost confidence in this project and would not recommend it to anyone. I have been following it for quite some time, and it's looking more and more to me like a pump and dump coin.
cvdesty

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 05:49:52 PM

Sorry folks, but this project no longer looks promising.
shariomario

Activity: 120
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:47:14 PM

I don't think so man. They aren't active on bitcointalk, but they continue to improve project. The ecosystem is growing and companies built on Hydro have begun. Their Twitter and Telegram accounts are very active. Many people, including myself, aren't updating because of the annoying situation in the market. I still think it's a promising project.
marcosrmx

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 09:30:07 AM

Mastercard Announces Hydro (HYDRO) Acquisition This Wednesday, December 4, 2019 as announced on Mastercad @Mastercard official Twitter:
Meet our newest @Martartpath companies: @bharatpeindia, @cyberwrite_inc, @HydrogenAPI, @MuzuzAI, @Ziosk, Eureka AI, and Kasha.
We're excited to partner with them as we continue to build the future of commerce.
https://newsroom.mastercard.com/news-briefs/mastercard-start-path-welcomes-seven-fintechs-to-help-build-the-future-of-commerce/

Mastercard Start Path Welcomes Seven Fintechs to Help Build the Future of Commerce
Jen Langione | December 4, 2019 | Industry News
Investment in fintech has reached new heights with more than $ 39 billion invested globally last year. New opportunities abound to bring innovative technology to market through strategic partnerships - what may arise from a customer need, pain point or desire can become a reality through co-creation with corporations that can benefit from new ways of thinking and in turn offer funding and scaling opportunities.

In Miami, seven elite startups from around the globe that are mitigating the financial impact of cyber risk for businesses, providing ecommerce platforms for women's health and personal care, offering pay-on-demand solutions for casual dining, and much more will join the Mastercard Start Path network of companies that have gone on to work with the world's largest banks and renowned organizations.

Mastercard Accelerate gives you access to everything they need to grow quickly and offers a simple, single entry point to Mastercard's wide portfolio of specialized programs, including its award-winning startup engagement platform Start Path. Start Path invites later-stage startups to participate in a six-month virtual program, providing opportunities for scale and secure strategic investments.

Each year, Start Path evaluates thousands of startups around the world and carefully selects about 40 companies that offer the most promising technologies and show a readiness for scale. More than 200 startups have participated in Start Path since its founding in 2014, and those companies have collectively gone up to raise $ 1.5B in capital.

Group pic Start Path Wave 15 news breif

After searching 210 countries and beyond, Mastercard has selected the following companies to receive tailored programs, operational support and commercial engagements within the Mastercard ecosystem:

BharatPe is a digital bank that enables small- and medium-sized merchants in India to accept payments.
Cyberwrite’s Cyber ​​Risk SaaS platform discovers, quantifies and helps mitigate the financial impact of cyber risk on businesses worldwide.
Eureka AI is enabling mobile operator-to-enterprise partnerships by applying AI.
Hydrogen quickly builds cutting-edge digital financial applications anywhere globally using one platform.
Kasha is an ecommerce platform for women's health and personal care in Africa.
mmuze is a voice-shopping platform for retail businesses.
Ziosk is a pay-on-demand solution for casual dining restaurants, enabling guests to order and pay and go when ready.
Innovation is at the heart of Mastercard's 50-year history, and cutting-edge technologies being pioneered by the latest group of Start Path companies align to the innovative, value-driven approach Mastercard takes to the solutions it creates and services it offers. The newest Start Path companies will be connected to a global ecosystem of banks, merchants, technology partners and digital players that are partnering to deliver transformative solutions to drive growth.

Ready to build the future of commerce together? Apply to join Start Path here.

I just filled the Hydro cart at Bitforex. I will hold. It will be worth a lot! Buy and hold.
cvdesty

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 07:38:46 PM

Hydro (the company) appears to be doing well.
But Hydro coin appears to be dead.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:14:54 PM

the post just before your, so really easy to see, talk about a nice partnership (and even the market get a reaction on this news)
https://newsroom.mastercard.com/news-briefs/mastercard-start-path-welcomes-seven-fintechs-to-help-build-the-future-of-commerce/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 12, 2019, 11:26:47 PM

the post just before your, so really easy to see, talk about a nice partnership (and even the market get a reaction on this news)

Do you think it will somehow influence its value in the market? Good thing, they are not yet touching the 1-satoshi level. But they have a lot of catching up to do here to get again the interest of their previous supporters.
cvdesty

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:52:11 AM

Do you think it will somehow influence its value in the market? Good thing, they are not yet touching the 1-satoshi level. But they have a lot of catching up to do here to get again the interest of their previous supporters.

I think one of the biggest mistakes they made was giving so many free coins away (and they are still giving coins away). I believe this did more harm to the value of HYDRO than good because it created an imbalance in the supply and demand. And many if not most of the people who got those free coins dumped on us all.
cvdesty

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 06:53:59 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2019, 07:06:54 AM by cvdesty

So what about it? What has it done for the value of their coin? Nothing.

Do these partnerships they are making really have anything to do with their coin?

FYI, last time I checked (today), Hydro was down 10.85%
cvdesty

View Profile
December 13, 2019, 08:46:37 PM

It's interesting how Hydro coin has spiked up by over 30% when just hours ago it was -10.85%. I have seen something similar before. I won't be surprised if it dumps hard sometime in the near future. This kind of thing has happened several times with this coin.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3480

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
December 14, 2019, 08:29:38 AM

It's interesting how Hydro coin has spiked up by over 30% when just hours ago it was -10.85%. I have seen something similar before. I won't be surprised if it dumps hard sometime in the near future. This kind of thing has happened several times with this coin.

it was pubblished their newsletter, with that news. (12 dec 2019).
a dump is always possible, but there is something "real" behind that coin Wink

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Sonjak

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2019, 09:54:14 AM

Hydro dApp Store Update: 25.11.19 - https://www.publish0x.com/project-hydro-blogs/hydro-dapp-store-update-251119-xzrvpv
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: