Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Coinnec [COI] 🚀 Blockchain based P2P Network Platform 🔥  (Read 8763 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

Coinnec an ethereum platform, seems interesting and a license to monitor.
Ethereum platform doesn't help much,but it is also powered by blockchain so you can trust for this project.but I am looking for their ICO information

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:56:40 AM

How have I understood only 2 persons in team? It is unlikely such project will be able seriously to be perceived by skilled investors, this really small number of people which doesn't inspire trust, but it is worth seeing to development of the project a little, as on me.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Coinnec (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:57:36 AM

COI is has been listed on OpenLedgerDEX exchange - https://openledger.io/market/COI_BTC

Have a great trades!

Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:01:37 PM

The platform seems to be common and definitely the team will be facing hard time to overcome challenges in terms of their competitor. The mission of the project is really to save money and time but the problem now is how they attract people to invest in the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
andrearz

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

I think the information provided in this thread is not very neat in terms of design because it can impact on reading interest of all people. you better provide information through the graph and combined with the text that is not too small.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

I did not find any information about your Ico. When do you plan to launch sales and what is the minimum amount of investment possible?
Unfortunately, I also did not find information about the project. Most likely, either it is not there, or you need to search the ICO website for the project. You can wait until the administrator answers, our question.

I also checked the OP and did not find the details about the ico, also the road map is not clear as it only have few quarters a year. Looking forward to see detailed info about this project.

I hope the dev and team are concern regarding this issues, hopefully they can easily find a solution for that. Fixing immediately the bugs would be a great help to realize that this project is worth it to invest.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:13:33 PM

Interestig project admin. Coinnect might be the answer for locations that has poor network connection. Good luck guys!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

Interestig project admin. Coinnect might be the answer for locations that has poor network connection. Good luck guys!

Yeah, but for now let's wait and see if coinnect can fulfill all their goals and what will be the plans of the team for them to gain more investors and supporters.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinnec (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 01:40:03 PM

We need to know more about this humble project. I hope you guys will succeed on this project.

We're doing our best thank you for support!

vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:05:39 PM

How have I understood only 2 persons in team? It is unlikely such project will be able seriously to be perceived by skilled investors, this really small number of people which doesn't inspire trust, but it is worth seeing to development of the project a little, as on me.
Is that so. Let's try to look for admin of this project maybe they could answer our curiosity regarding the persons in the team. Maybe we could be more patients for this matters sooner or later the community will increase so with the trust of the investors and supporters.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:43:20 PM

I think the information provided in this thread is not very neat in terms of design because it can impact on reading interest of all people. you better provide information through the graph and combined with the text that is not too small.

Such a good point, in this way people will not face some hard time to read the information. Coinnec seems have a common features to other existing platform and I think that need to have some good strategy to be more competitive.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Coinnec (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 02:43:53 PM

Is that so. Let's try to look for admin of this project maybe they could answer our curiosity regarding the persons in the team. Maybe we could be more patients for this matters sooner or later the community will increase so with the trust of the investors and supporters.

We have 7 people currently working on the project development every day. We will present the design interface of the platform up to several weeks.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:24:23 PM

This project will be protected from hacker attacks? The security issue is very important and interesting to all who think about it
No development can not be protected from attacks by 100% the most important thing is how well they will protect and whether users will be able to trust the project

They can though? Like bitcoin has a fairly clean history with hacks despite not having a lot of full time developers or full community support like now
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

The idea of this project is simply excellent, I think that this is very correct. Will you have any payment system?
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:12:04 PM

it looks like a comprehensive project,and im hoping a more update information to post,hope everything is running it well for this project
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

it looks like a comprehensive project,and im hoping a more update information to post,hope everything is running it well for this project

This project is actually somethinf conceptive too and i think that the investors would like it to be the part of this project and hope that they could really make their profits go great ahead.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:25:03 PM

This project will be protected from hacker attacks? The security issue is very important and interesting to all who think about it
No development can not be protected from attacks by 100% the most important thing is how well they will protect and whether users will be able to trust the project
How can it be not possible since the platform is block chain based we can expect more potential software installed and detectors which can highlight who wish to decode the prospect, definitely Coinnec team will take all challenges and implement high mechanisms.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:25:50 PM

We have 7 people currently working on the project development every day. We will present the design interface of the platform up to several weeks.
Your team is much dedicated to their work and that indeed makes the investors feel safe here. Hope to see some great updates from you which would make this project go more great ahead.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

Your team is much dedicated to their work and that indeed makes the investors feel safe here. Hope to see some great updates from you which would make this project go more great ahead.
A good team always leads a profitable and bright way for the project and several projects only have good profits because of their team members and i think that the same case would go with this project too.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:40:31 PM

The success of a business is not base on the number of people working on it but it is all about the people who are heartily do its work. I know soon it will be added more workers as the project reach success too. I am sure this project will reach success because of its platform it is usable and a good kind of project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: